[Verified by Banickle] Eyasia Lorak

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Eyasia Lorak

Postby Eyasia Lorak on August 30th, 2013, 3:41 pm

Eyasia Lorak
Ee*yass*Aa, meaning secret child

Race: Mixed Blood( Vantha, Symenestra)
Birthday: 88th, Winter, 489.
Birthplace: Kenash
Last edited by Eyasia Lorak on September 8th, 2013, 4:44 pm, edited 11 times in total.
You’ve got the wrong girl
Cause I got your number
I don'tdon’t know what kind of spell
you think I’m underThis ain't a feel-good, "Everything's fine" sing-along

"A wise woman once told me that
War is very common. Especially among women,
And I just stepped into the biggest war zone."
Eyasia Lorak
Exotic Beauty and Newest to the Lorak Family

Words: 30155
Joined roleplay: August 30th, 2013, 3:23 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Eyasia Romensia [WIP]

Postby Eyasia Lorak on August 30th, 2013, 11:05 pm

Appearance:

Eyasia is such a beautiful girl. But not a lot of people see past her small fangs. She has a pixie-like face that's round. Her chocolate brown hair is long and wavy, never pulled back or anything. Like most half Symenestra her skin is very pale, almost to the point it looks grey. Her eyes are striking, being almost a gold color. The girl is most confident with make up on, wearing red lip stick and making her skin look tan. It never works because her symenestra side is so strong.

Her limbs are long and she's skinny but not too skinny. She's developed a lot of muscles in her arms and calves. The girl stands five feet tall, seven inches and weighs about Hundred twenty to a hundred thirty pounds.

Eyasia loves tp dress up at times. Especially when big events are happening. But she is most likely to wear a navy blue blouse with short sleeves and a collar with her leather pants and riding boots.

Character Concept

It's sad that people think young Eyasia is a monster with a dark personality. Yet she is the complete opposite. She is very thoughtful. When training for medicine, she thinks of the people she will be able to save. She thinks about the people around her and why she cares.for.them or just might care for them. She is most passionate about young kids and animals, she would love to care for them.

She's a peaceful person and although she would like to stop fights and wars she knows it's not in her power. But if she notices an arguement she will try her best to stop it. She also thinks it is wrong to abuse a slave until they're dead. Once again Eyasia knows her limits and where she stands. There's just so much she can do about bad situations.

Eyasia is really bad under pressure. It is best that everyone around her stays calm when she's attending to someone in need. If everyone is panicking and yelling at her she will get overwhelmed. When she's overwhelmed she happens to go into a ten second shock which is really bad because anything can happen in just that little bit of time.

Besides all of her good traits Eyasia is not a person you want to piss off. She's worse than your average woman when she's upset. She can do things unimaginable when she's upset. She's really good at holding grudges too. She can be really devious when she needs something done too. She's not a killer when she gets mad, more of a prankster, sometimes using her Symenestra side which is very dangerous to use at times.

This girl can be fashionable too. She follows her own rules and trends. She likes Kenash's style and fashion but there's nothing better than designing your own dresses and outfits.
Eyasia is not a very serious person. She likes a sense of humor. Eyasia herself is fun and loving, and it excites her when she's around people like that. The young woman loves the smell and look of fabric; she's even happier when she's turning it into something creative. Children, Animals; she loves them with a passion. The little pride she has for both Vantha and Symenestra doesn't mess with the fact that she loves both races. She likes learning about them and their appearances. Living on the Lorak plantation, Eyasia likes the slaves there. Their sympathy and passion is beyond her belief which is why she tries to surround herself with them. Most of all, she likes being surrounded by family. Family to her doesn't mean blood related but who's ever been there for her. After losing her mother, she doesn't want to lose anyone else.

Dislikes

She dislikes emotions. In her eyes, she feels as if they ruin her. It seems like love and respect has gotten the best of her. Arguments frighten Eyasia like it would a child, so she tries to prevent them. The ignorance and rude behavior of others makes her upset. She hates when people act as if they're better than her. She also hates being manipulated.

Flaws

Raised to respect people, Eyasia isn't one to argue back in a rude or unkind tone. It is rare for Eyasia to be unkind to anyone but that doesn't mean she isn't upset when people look at her or talk to her like she's nothing. Eyasia hates being disliked because she thinks she doesn't deserve it.
Last edited by Eyasia Lorak on October 4th, 2013, 5:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Cause I got your number

Eyasia Lorak

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Eyasia Lorak[WIP]

Postby Eyasia Lorak on September 1st, 2013, 3:25 pm

Character History

Calamus Lorak was a great family man and husband. But he had a soft spot for pretty things. Which is how he came across Kiyatei. A freeborn who moved to Kenash after she was offered a job as a entertainer. Kiyatei worked night shifts which was perfect for the woman with sensitive skin and the man seeking a new lover. The bar was always packed and the Dynasty man tried his best not to outshine the common life men. But in a way he still caught the symenestra's eye. It was like love at first sight to them both.

The Dynasty and his mistress met every night. He even made her stop working and paid for her expenses. But he never revealed who he was. He gave her a fake name and she believed it. All the symenestra wanted was a regular life, she wanted to be different by the commonly hated race known as the symenestra. Calamus always made her feel normal but beautiful. He made Kiyatei feel as if she was a goddess walking the earth. Spoiling her in jewlry and silk clothing.

But she wanted more than that. They got into their first argument when Calamus refused to marry her and tell her where he lived. When he was returning home, she followed and wasn't surprised to see such a huge house. Kiyatei approached him at the entrance of the house. He was not happy to see his mistress there, yelling and telling her to go back. His screaming and hollering woke up one person in the huge house.

Lorena was very young at the time. But she understood who the woman was and sometimes followed her father back to Kiyatei's small residence. She was even there when Kiyatei told him she was pregnant.

Calamus had abandon his mistress and new child because of the suspicious wife of his and other dynasties. Although he did, Lorena didn't. As she got older she warmed up to the woman and the baby. Like her father she gave a fake name. Lorena babysat Eyasia(meaning secret child). But it wasn't long before Calamus found out about his daughter being about and banished her from seeing the small family.

Kiyatei humanized her daughter. She banned the young girl from using her minor venom and her symenestra side. She raised her to be polite and kind. Even to the slaves.

Instead of teaching her daughter about poison, she taught her how to sew. Kiyatei told her daughter how her dream was to open up her own dress boutique. But Calamus left before she could finally ask. Eyasia only heard stories about her father. Kiyatei lied and said he was a peaceful human man who prevented war. Eyasia believed her mother too.

But she wondered about her father all the time and if he were still alive. The older Eyasia got, her beauty bloomed like a blossom flower. She became this gorgeous mixed blood that men had their eyes on. At least a few did, her poor looking clothes(belonging to a man who use to work at the bar) just through men off.

Kiyatei previously became ill in the summer of 511. She had a child by a human to prevent her death but it didn't work. She became very ill to the point she couldn't work. Eyasia had to take over. There weren't a lot of shops excepting people who sewed. A lot of Dynasty families didn't want her either. When she was to give up, a mysterious yet enchanted carriage was in front of her house. The home of her door was open too, making the girl grow worried.

She walked in to see a woman giving her mother something. With a panick she asked what she was doing and the woman didn't answer but she could see the pain going away from her mother's face. Kiyatei wasn't better but in less pain.

The woman turned out to be the Head of the Lorak house, Lorena. She didn't tell her who she was but simply offered her a job as a tailor to her family. Day and night Eyasia work for her mother. That's all she thought about when she worked hard.

It didn't matter how much medicine she bought, or how much Lorena tried to help, nothing worked. Winter, 512 Kiyatei died. Eyasia mourned for three whole days and nights. She didn't know what she'd do without her mother who she thought was her only family member left. She discussed traveling with Lorena. Eyasia explained how it seem like the right thing to do, she asked Lorena for her season pay just a little early so she could travel to her mother's homeland. When Lorena refused and told her she was not leaving, Eyasia was puzzled. Lorena than started referring to her as a dynasty and called her Eyasia Lorak . It didn't take her long to catch on.

Eyasia never left the house after than. She moved in and had to adapt to the new life style. Lorena and the other Lorak family members taught her medicine and told her about the Lorak history. She sadly didn't get to learn about her father. She opened up her own business which was dedicated to her mother. Eyasia is A LOT different than the other family members. She was a little bit more out going but she didn't dress or act like a dynasty. She became kind of an outcast amongst the other dynasties. Although she was nice and fairly good with making friends she just didn't have the that much of the same intrest as them. But she's trying hard to fit in.

Language
Fluent Language: Common
Basic Language: Symenos
Poor Language: Vani

Skills
Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Herbalism # 15SP #15 Novice
Medicine # 15SP #15 Novice
Sewing # 10 RB, #20 SP #30 Competent

Lores
History of the Lorak Family
Lore of Silk clothes/fabric

Possessions

°1000 Gold Mizas
°Toiletries
-Pearl White Brush
-Pearl White Comb
-Razor
-Herb scented soap
°Undergarments
°Chemise
°Cloak
°Gloves
-Silk
-Leather
°Makeup kit and bows
°Shoes

Heirloom: A golden headband given to her mother by Calamus. Carved on it in cursuve is,"Beauty would never exist if the gods had never shed a tear to create you my love."

Housing

Suite: Her suite would be in one of the plantation house's "simple" room. With a lovely sized bed with soft comfortable sheets and blankets. Soft curtains covering the bed from the sun too. She has two nightstands, a make up stand with a mirror, and a dresser. The room has two large windows with silk white curtains.

My dress boutique...

Business
Name of Business: Lady Eya's outfitter
Type of Business: Goods
Description: A elegant shop for the dynasties(And even freeborns). Ypu can find the most beautiful suites and dresses to wear to events or even around the plantation. You won't regret anything you buy there because everything is unique!

Debt: 1,303gm

Ledger
Purchase Cost Total
Starting +1000 GM 1000 GM
Lace-trimmed Silk Undergarments(5)-14.50 985.5
Silk Dresses (6) -120 865.5
Silk Chemise -5 860.5
Soft pink cloak-10 850.5
White Silk Gloves-14 836.5
Leather Gloves-1 835.5
Makeup kit-10 825.5
Sewing Box-2 823.5
2 GM ~ 821.5 GM 20Sm
Gold Locket(With pic of mother)-25GM 796.5
Silver Earrings -2 GM 794.5 20Sm
Silver Bracelets4GM 790.5 GM 20Sm
Boots, low-3sm790.5 17sm
Boots, High-5sm 790.5 12sm
Shoes-3sm 790.5 9sm
Silk Slippers(2)-50sm785.5 9sm
companion dog-10 GM 775.5 9sm
Strider-150 625.5 9sm
Sewing kit -18 GM
Fabric, exotic-50 GM
Total: 558.5 9sm
Bit and Bridle;Blanket and hood -6 gm 552.5.9sm
Cat and ferret -4sm 552.5 5sm
Rodent Kelvic-200GM352.5 GM 5sm
Two almond bags(half pound] & honey 3gm, 1sm 349.5 gm 4sm

Thread List

Fall 513 AV
Date Thread Location Characters
10th Starting the morning off Whitesnake Plantation, KenashVerena, Inari, Lorena(Banickle)
10th Auction Hall Auction Hall(Kenash)N/A
21stYou again... Black Swan Pond, Kenash Rowan Morealis
27 to 28Midnight MagicVelvet Ear, Kenash Inari, Rowan, Adair Askara, Estrellir Konrath
31st Teach me Whitesnake Plantation, Kenash Inari
Last edited by Eyasia Lorak on October 4th, 2013, 9:33 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Cause I got your number

Eyasia Lorak

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Eyasia Lorak[WIP]

Postby Eyasia Lorak on September 1st, 2013, 11:48 pm

NPCs/Companions

Name:Papia
History: Another dynasty told Eyasia that she wasn't a real dynasty brat. She thought the only way to solve that was to get a spoiled dog. Not just any spoiled dog but the best of the best. Papia's breed was made to be spoiled and pampered. Eyasia enjoyed spoiling Papia since she was a puppy. She sewed dresses for the lazy dog and although she didn't like using slaves much, she had one carry this dog everywhere even her bowl. They've grown a close relationship and the only time this dog will walk is if it felt like Eyasia needed protecting. But who would be afraid of a dog in a dress?

Name: Princess
History: It's always been a dream of Eyasia to own a horse. When she joined the house and realized she could but whatever she wants, she wanted a horse. She bought the Strider from the Endrykas dynasty and thought she was just beautiful. She gave the horse a common name, Princess.

Name: Henry(ferret) and Whiskers(cat)
History: These two roam kenash like it was their own. Every night these two would be lurking around, never separated. Before her mother died, she bought Henry and Whiskers from a shady looking man. They we're raised together because Henry's mom abandon him. By day they we're always found hiding in Eyasia's room. Cuddled together in the bed or just watching Eyasia do her normal routine. But at night they'd some how escape the house and explore kenash. Whiskers is known as the king of cats, because of his sassy rude behavior towards cats he does not like. If he didn't like then no other cat really will. Henrys's a thieving goofball. A very intelligent ferret who loved shiny things which is why Eyasia has to watch his whole and see what he stores in their. You'd be crazy to try and separate the dynamic duo. Eyasia can't even put them in separate rooms without Henry throwing a tantrum and Whiskers clawing everything in sight. Although they're not a big fan of Papia they tolerate her spoiled dog behavior. She's still considered family. As for Princess, these two don't mind pushing the horse's buttons and startling her.

Name: Dyanna
Race: Dhani
Relationship with Character: Personal Slave.
Skills: Unharmed Combat(26),body building(4), Sewing(5), Farming(5)
History: Dyanna was born as a slave into the Lorak Plantation. She was raised to love the family and protect them. Dyanna is a field slave, at least she was until Eyasia joined the household and she became a personal servant to the girl who was just a lot helpless at the moment. She's formed a close relatinship with Eyasia but still knows her place as a servant. She's one of the most beautiful Dhani Eyasia has ever seen but she won't give in to no man, she believes in Women independance and tries to act tougher than the male slsves. Before she became Eyasia's personal slave, she was chosen to be a house slave but she refused and requested the fields.

(Living expense is now 585)

Cause I got your number

Eyasia Lorak

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Eyasia Lorak

Postby Eyasia Lorak on September 25th, 2013, 9:49 pm

Inari Lorak

Such a beautiful woman, well mannered too. She has to be my favorite person so far, because she's not like the other dynasty members. I really hope we become closer in the future. It's really hard to call her my Niece.because we're so close in age! But it is what it is...

Verena Lorak

Another person I think is very beautiful but blunt. I don't even feel related to her because we're so different. I hate her attitude towards everything but envy her intelligence and talent in the medical field. There's not a lot I can say about her except, I hope we can be at least family, not particularly friends yet.

Image Lorena Lorak

I find her inspiring and the spitting image of a perfect leader. She's literally been there all my life. She knew about me before I did and although we do not talk, I know she'll be there for me. She's an awesome older sister.

Image Esther Lorak(left) & Celeste Redoff (right)

My crew! These two lovely ladies are my best friend. Celeste has been my best friend since I was a little girl, and Esther Lorak has been my best friend since we bonded over her husband dying. Anyways, we're always going out during the night together.

Image Dyanna

Still considered young, Dyanna is a beautiful Dhani. She's got the hang of turning into a Dhani but prefers to fight in her human form unless it's a dying emergency. I love this girl and even though she's a slave, she's been more like a friend. One that protects me a lot.

Eia

I really don't mean to take away this slave too.often. But she is great for picking out fabric and doing hair. She sadly isn't the smartest and doesn't understand the meaning of the word slave. Like all slaves I treat her with respect.

Males will be coming soon...
Cause I got your number

Eyasia Lorak