[Note by Jupiter] Llew's CS

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Llew's CS

Postby Llew on September 2nd, 2013, 12:18 am

Llew

Appearance

Race: Pycon
Birthday: 1st of Summer 512
Birthplace: Ravok

Appearance: Llew is 6 inches tall, 11 inches long with an auburn coat.

Character Concept
Llew is generally happy, but very conceited and believes he is above all other people he meets. he generally sees the shortcomings of others, thus making him unpopular with other people due to his arrogance, thus not having many friends, Llew tends to have long conversations with himself.

Character History
Llew was born in 512 A.V. His parents were old and sickly due to their bad tendencies‎. Llew was lucky enough to inherit their parents funds and bought a boat ticket to Lhavit. which is where he found himself outside the golden gates.

Language

Fluent Language: Common
Basic Language:
Poor Language:

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Stalking 5 SP 5 Novice
Running 35 SP 35 Novice
Escape Artist +10 RB, 10 SP 20 Competent

Lores
How to not correctly act in a social situation
The proper way to hitch hike

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing
-Simple Shirt
-Simple Pants
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Cloak
-Simple Boots
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Wood)
-Brush (Wood)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week's worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
600 Gold Mizas

Heirloom: Small emarald ring

Housing

House: Currently wandering

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +600 GM 600 GM

Thread List

Link your current & past threads here!
Last edited by Llew on September 3rd, 2013, 7:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am a prince of valiance, I'm also half a foot tall.

School is active
Llew
The Prince Of Valiance

Words: 2701
Joined roleplay: September 1st, 2013, 7:19 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet

Llew's CS

Postby Jupiter on September 2nd, 2013, 5:41 am

Hi Llew!

I’m Jupiter, one of the Character Sheet Liaisons here in Mizahar. I’ve taken a look at your character sheet, and I’ve found some issues with it that need to be resolved.

• Your year of birth in your history should be 511 to match your year of birth stated at the top of your character sheet.
  • Your third skill in your skill list says “Skill 3”. Since this includes your racial bonus, please change this to Escape Artist.
  • Your lores don’t work. Your Lore of Teeth/Claw Combat needs to be more specific. Your other lore isn’t really a lore, and should be something that is instead included in your character’s concept.
  • In your possessions, please choose between a cloak or a coat.
  • Even if you’ve turned in your housing, you will need to list where in Lhavit you’re staying. Most players choose to have their characters stay in an inn.

Once you’ve made these changes, send me a PM. Then I can remove this post and approve your character sheet. If you have any questions about anything at all, feel free to contact me about them! :)

Jupiter
Jupiter
Let me help you

Words: 44855
Joined roleplay: May 17th, 2013, 8:14 pm
Race: Staff account
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)