[AMELIA'S SCRAPS]A twisted wonderland

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

[AMELIA'S SCRAPS]A twisted wonderland

Postby Amelia Cross on September 13th, 2013, 7:26 pm

Well, I knew it would come to this…I would be getting back into studies fully, get back to working and volunteer work with animals and my time on Mizahar would be cut short… no wonder I ended up being silent and forgetting of this tag…but I will be finishing it!

I will just pretend that I haven’t missed any days….

Day 10 – A song that makes you fall asleep

So, I don’t really have songs that make me fall asleep, but I have a playlist of songs that I listen to as I go to bed…and I decided to pick my own favorite song of that playlist and use it as the answer to this question.

Nox Arcana - Nostalgia

Actually most of my nighttime playlist consists of Nox Arcana, the Theater of Illusions being my favorite CD this song is my favorite of it…and…yea…noting to really say about it.
enjoy?

Amelia Cross
I Have More Than One Mask

Words: 519985
Joined roleplay: November 14th, 2012, 7:32 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Previous