Completed Welcome To My Humble Abode [Aka & Yuki]

Xen invites Aka and Yuki over for dinner.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The unassuming den of the Constrictor Dhani, it is truly a pit of snakes. Travelers should take care, because the Dhani are always hungry... [Lore]

Welcome To My Humble Abode [Aka & Yuki]

Postby Xen on September 20th, 2013, 3:22 am

Fall 4, 513 A.V.

Xen was the first to enter the cavern. He frantically starts to push stones away to the side to make room for his guests; he takes the larger and softer stones that were covered with moss from the back of the cavern and pushes them to the near the center of the room. These three stones, acting as two chairs and a table, would be where he and his guests would have dinner. The viper had no idea how to cook and had no fire burning, his best guess would be to start a fire in the center of the room.... or eat the lizard raw.

Xen checks around the room; everything looked fine, he was fine and the lizard was ready to be eaten. He placed the corpse on the ''table'' stone and walks away from it. The viper goes to the back of the room to put away his shoes and then returns to the table, he stands there and welcomes Aka and Yuki into his home. The cavern wasn't the coziest of places with stones in various parts of the room but Xen welcomed guests and those who'd he believed were trustworthy.

“ Missstresss Aka, and Yuki. Welcome to my cavern. ”

The viper lowered his head and raises it once more with a smile.
Last edited by Xen on November 20th, 2013, 3:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
Xen

Xen
Stygian Serpentis

Words: 390077
Joined roleplay: July 28th, 2012, 12:02 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Shirayuki on September 21st, 2013, 6:55 pm

Lead to the cave room by Xen, Shirayuki took a quick glance around. It would seem that Xen generally doesn't have guests over, or doesn't clean often. Most likely both situations are the case. Seeing Xen push several stones towards the center of the room, to substitute the lack of chairs and a table, Shirayuki was relieved of her smaller of the two worries. She originally worried that they may have to eat standing up or sitting uncomfortably -not that stones makes for a soft seat...-. Her other worry, which began to seem true, was that they will have to eat the lizard...raw...As if the force feeding of roasted tapir wasn't bad enough.

Attempting and failing to push that thought to the side, Shirayuki looked over at Aka. Does she eat meat raw as well?, she thought to herself, before a more trivial -and slightly intriguing- question flashed in her mind. Dhani's can transform and alter their forms into a snake. A snake is classified as a reptile, along with the lizard. If that is the case, isn't a Dhani who eats a lizard...counted as a cannibal. However, she had to ask the least trivial question first. "Uh...are we going to...you know...cook the food?", Shirayuki asked Xen, who had officially welcomed them into his humble abode. A warm welcome indeed.
Shirayuki
Tiny Moe Doll

Words: 30596
Joined roleplay: August 4th, 2013, 2:49 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on September 22nd, 2013, 2:46 pm

Aka entered Xen's cavern after Yuki. She looked around, it was noticeably more messy than her own. Believe it or not, Aka was actually a neat person, though her method of disposing foes involved explosions and incinerations combined with a hot-headed personality, she disliked for her precious belongings to be strewn here and there. A smirk grew on her lips, Xen was obviously nervous, perhaps he didn't get guests often? Being a female of the Dhani race, Aka used to have males following her around as her helper, since Jori was also a Viper, she felt a feeling of deja vu coming to her. She missed those times were she was pampered and served like a proper female, in this giant nest though... she got none of that.

Aka made her way to one of the stone "chairs" and haughtily sat on it. What the... She noticed the lizard was still raw. Were they going to eat it raw? Because there was no way Jori would be cooking it inside the cavern. Senescaaspia specifically warned her to not use fire reimancy or lit a fire in most areas inside Zinrah as the smoke didn't have any quick ventilation to go to. Unless Jori was stupid enough to not know that, they would be eating it raw. Ugh... no... just no... She made a disgusted frown. Tapirs, capybaras, and jungle deers were fine, but she didn't want to eat a lizard raw, if she - somewhat - wanted to be a cannibal, at least she would be a proper cannibal.

"Jori, uuh... I'm not going to eat that lizard raw. It's disgusting and seeing that you can't lit a fire her unless you want trouble, I will be satisfied with just watching you..." Still, she was here for a reason and that was to inquire the male Viper about the magic of Morphing. Feeling superior because she was a female Viper. Aka crossed her arms over her chest and her right leg over the left one.

"common" | "snake-tongue" | "arumenic" | thoughts

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Words: 654684
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2013, 7:14 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Xen on September 22nd, 2013, 7:44 pm

“A fire.... oh! I almost forgot about that! Wait.... you can’t start fires in Zinrah! The smoke would escape through the cracks in my ceiling but those constrictors would give me ear full. I believe, ugh, we’ll be eating this raw, Yuki.”

Xen looked at the table then back to Aka then to Yuki. He realizes that he would probably be eating this lizard all by himself. Xen sighs, bracing himself for the worst dinner he’d ever had. The reality of the situation hits the viper; he was in human form, meaning he would have to eat this thing piece by piece.... that wasn’t going to happen. Xen takes his robe off then his under shirt and stops.

Xen was so used to being alone when shifting that he’d become shy around others; especially, when he’d try to shift in human form which was always nude and made him feel exposed. The viper modestly walks to the back of the cavern to hide his embarrassment in the shadows. Xen strips completely and starts to shift from there, rough keeled scales rubbed against stone and made this noise that was vaguely similar to sandpaper rubbing against a smooth surface. A chime passed and Xen emerges from back of the cavern in dhani form; pointed and glistening black scales with white pure speckles made Xen’s dhani form rather odd looking.

In addition to small ''horns'' above his eyes and a set of black and white circular ocelli patterns on his chest and back. The viper awkwardly slithers towards the table, hoping that Aka and Yuki wouldn't pay too much attention to his form. Xen glances over to Aka and nods in response to her decision, she probably didn’t want to eat a lizard. A snake eating a lizard was a cannibalistic tendency reptiles had. Xen knew this but his philosophy was to eat what he killed to prevent unnecessary waste.

“ Missstresss Aka won’t be eating, Yuki. I don’t know if you’ll ssstill be eating, if so, what part of the lizard do you want? ”
Xen

Xen
Stygian Serpentis

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Shirayuki on September 23rd, 2013, 2:45 am

Shirayuki sighed in resignation, as she had just learnt that one is disallowed from creating fires within the caverns. Which would mean...the lizard will be eaten raw. Noticing movement in the corner of her eyes, she looked up, only just in time to see Xen take his clothes off in a corner, before shifting. Obviously, Yuki moved her gaze straight to the ceiling, with a rosy tinge on her cheeks. Why must you Dhani's strip so much?!, she pitifully cried out mentally, disregarding the fact that she had already noticed previously that the clothes are far to small for their...big mutated snake form. 

With the return of Xen, Shirayuki heard the bells, or chimes, that one might hear at a funeral, or their own personal death. Hearing that Xen had asked which part she would be eating, if she chooses to eat. She gave the lizard a look. The look was what one would have, if they were looking at poison, and was told they had to eat it. Wait, Xen had have her the choice of not eating the lizard?! On one hand, she was given a path, a way out, without requiring her to eat...raw meat. Yuck. On the other, it would be rather impolite, if she was to decline a meal offered to her by a host. After a moment of silent self debating, it seemed formalities lost to rationality. And with that, Shirayuki slowly shook her head. "I'm sorry. I just...I really don't want to eat meat...raw...", she quietly gave her answer, while keeping her gaze solely on her feet.
Shirayuki
Tiny Moe Doll

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on September 24th, 2013, 1:14 pm

"Hmmph..." Aka grumbled as she slightly hunched her back forward, face obviously bored at the development. This was going nowhere, at this rate, they were going to waste time in awkward conversations over a freaking dead lizard. Her scarlet eyes darted to Jori, widening slightly when he saw him began undressing. Oh great... a strip show? Aka didn't realize he was going to live up the situation by providing two females with the sight of his toned body, not Aka minded of course. A grin almost curled at the corner of her lips.

But it didn't came, it was not a show, it was him not realizing in the company of two females. Aka almost facepalmed, how he wasn't aware of scarlet and blue eyes staring from a very close proximity from him may not be found out and frankly, Aka didn't want find out.

He came back, in his beautiful dhani form, black scales decorated with white speckles. Aka hissed in delight, her eyes enjoying the view. His form had those little horns, Aka's Dhani form didn't, but she knew some Vipers in her nest did have them.

"Hmph, you bet I don't." She huffed and looked haughtily to Jori. "And I think Yuki doesssn't like raw meat, heck, she even struggled to eat my very own roasted deliciousss tapir meat!" Remembering their rather "kinky" session of force-feeding, Aka's cheeks blushed slightly. "Once you are done, I want to asssk some quessstionsss about your Morphing magic." Looking at Jori's rather awkward attitude, Aka felt a sense of superiority, her tone sounded demanding.

Then she realized that they both may be the only Vipers in this Constrictor-filled nest, acting all high and mighty would not bode well for her. She needed Jori and to be frank, Jori needed her as well. "Uuuh... anywaysss, yeah... I'm rather curiousss about thisss Morphing magic. Teach me about it and I'll teach you about Reimancy, you ssscratch my back, I ssscratch yoursss, sssoundsss good?"

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Xen on September 27th, 2013, 2:59 am

“ I underssstand, Yuki. I can't sssee you eating raw lizard meat, it jusst ssseemss ssso inelegant for you! ”

Xen lifts his tail, pats the ground. Xen lifts the five foot long lizard off the table and hesitantly opens his mouth to devour the reptile. He tries not to focus on the smell the reptiles body was emitting; its body was squishy with a weird cool feel to it. Xen eyes squinted, as he shoves the lizard into his gaping unhinged maw. The viper’s meal slowly made its way down; head first, followed by the waist and finally the tail.

“N... ne...Never again! ”

In his thoughts Xen regretted his inability to gag; he believed he had tasted the worst creature in existence...a cold and dead lizard. Xen face had an expression of disgust and disbelief, he’d remember this moment and tell others about the time he ate a five foot long lizard...cold. The viper had a bright side to this story, one that he could smile upon later. Xen had the shy Yuki and pert Aka, as his company in this bright side he spoke of.Xen grinned at Aka's haughtiness, he was starting to notice that her attitude and personality was growing on him.

“What quesstionsss do you have, Missstresss Aka? Reimancy for Morphing soundsss like a good deal. I accept! ”

Xen coils himself around a stone and lays his upper body on the stone. He rests his chin on his arms and patiently waits for Aka's response. The viper stares at Aka and Yuki in his waiting posture, his stare was inquisitive and his dark indigo eyes shined slightly during his observation of the two.
Xen

Xen
Stygian Serpentis

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Shirayuki on September 29th, 2013, 3:22 am

Shirayuki almost breathed a sigh of relief, as Xen accepted her declining the offer of raw lizard. Almost. It wouldn't be polite, I'd she really did sigh out loud, as it would be the same as condemning one to their death. Looking down, as Aka mentioned the roasted tapirs, she hoped to whatever god was out there, to make sure it doesn't happen again. Averting her eyes immediately back to the ceiling, as she heard the sound of Xen attempting to 'indulge' his hunger on the reptile. In an attempt to ignore the shiver-inducing noise, she focused on the cracks above. Wait, cracks? If there are cracked around that general location, shouldn't those cracks lead to the open? So...we could've actually cooked the lizard! Poor Xen..., Shirayuki thought to herself, as she observed the ceiling.

However, Shirayuki's attention was diverted, when the two Dhanis were back to conversing. She was rather surprised at Aka's offer. Reimancy for Morphing? Wait, could it be possible that Aka was planning to initiate Xen into the magic of the elements? "Excuse me Ak-", a small cough in an attempt to hide her near mistake. "Excuse me, Mistress, are you planning to put res through him?", she asked, hoping that Aka wouldn't notice the near slip of the tongue.
Shirayuki
Tiny Moe Doll

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on October 1st, 2013, 4:04 am

"Elegant? Yuki? Pffft!" Aka snorted, raising her nose further, truly acting like the spoiled daughter of a nobleman. The female Viper put her right hand to her chest and bumped it up, lips curling in arrange "If you want to praissse sssomeone for their elegance, praissse me inssstead! Sssehehehe~ I'm the kindessst Mistress there isss! Don't you agree, Yuki?" Aka then gently tug at Yuki's collar, her scarlet slits staring deep into her light blue "Do sssay yesss, Yuki~ Or..." She leaned in and whispered "You're going to eat raw tapir meat later for dinner..."

Satisfied with her doll, Aka turned back to Jori, finding him in the process of swallowing the dead lizard. "Eeew..." She didn't even try to hide her disgust. "You look ugly, Sseehehehe~" Jori truly was, with how his jaw unhinged to swallow his meal. Aka didn't really mean it though, the male looked handsome.

“N... ne...Never again!”

She smirked, good thing she didn't participate in the lizard-eating fiasco. The look on Jori's face suggested it was one of the worst meals he ever had. Aka crossed kept her crossed arms posture and slightly cocked her head to the side "Ssso good that you can't eat anymore? Hehe~"

Finally, they could get back to business. Jori asked her about morphing and he was interested in Reimancy as well. Questions, questions, she had so much about the curious magic of Morphing, how Mamoru could seemingly alter his shape on a whim, far more flexible that the standard three forms of Dhanis. "Well, for starters, what is Morphing exactly? We can change shape on our own, why do we need morphing? And... how do you do it? How do you alter your body shape using magic?"

Aka looked to the side, noticing Yuki's slip if calling her by her name. She grinned and pulled Yuki close to her by her collar, she then began caressing the human's pale cheek. "Ohoho... don't think I didn't hear that..." Aka leaned in and kissed the human's forehead while patting her head "You are going to be punished tonight~ A delightful punissshment indeed~" Still keeping the human close to her, the female Viper turned back to the male.

"What Yuki sssaid, if you haven't been initiated into Reimancy, I will initiate you, careful though, it hurtsss~ can you take it? Hehe~" If Jori had already been initiated and was simply a novice in the mastery of the elements, then that would make her job easier "If you already had talents in it, then good, I can immediately give you some pointersss."

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Xen on October 3rd, 2013, 10:37 pm

“ Missstresss Aka... I didn’t know elegant ladiesss’ cutely sssnort in front of other’sss. Oh heavensss’ no! I'll never give up on meat! ”

Xen gave Aka a harmless wink before responding again.

“Morphing is shape-shifting magic and I wouldn't sssay we need it but it’sss handy when usssed properly. I can show you how the morphing processs go’sss but I don't know how the magic it ssself changesss’ you; djed probably altersss’ your body ssstructure according to your will and memory perhapsss? ”

Xen was going to attempt to morph, he closed his eyes and focused solely on himself. He muddled his own thoughts and allowed his mind to go blank; quietly he began to focus on the djed within his own body. The viper stuck out his left hand and began to message that hand with his free hand, preparing it for the flow of djed. A chime passed before the djed began to flow into his hand, as it did so Xen gave his djed the order.

A tingling sensation overwhelmed Xen's hand and that's when he slowly began to pull his fingers. Xen didn't break his center of focus; his eyes remained closed as he focused on tasking his djed with changing his hands form. The vipers finger nails gradually began to extend outwards, becoming more like talons than the claws they originally were. Xen was starting to relax at this point, he felt his left hand changing and stops messaging it to smear the beads of sweat off of his forehead.

Xen could feel that he was almost done and slowed his rate of breathing before opening his eyes and raising his left hand to show Aka and Yuki his accomplishment. The viper maintained his focus despite the fact that he was done morphing, djed was now flowing through his hand at a steady rate, following the rate in which his blood traveled through his veins.

“Tiresssome and it takesss a while. Thisss isss what the processs and morphing isss like, Missstresss Aka.”
Xen

Xen
Stygian Serpentis

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes