Solo The Auction Hall

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This lazy agricultural settlement rests on the swampy shores of the Middle Suvan at the delta of The Kenash River. The River's slow moving bayou waters have bred a different sort of people - rugged, cultured, and somewhat violent. Sprawling plantations of tobacco and cotton grow on the outskirts of the swamp in the rich Cyphrus soils, while the city itself curls around the bayou and spawns decadence and sins of all sorts. Life is slower in Kenash, but the lack of pace is made up for in the excesses of food and flesh in a city where drinking, debauchery, gambling, slavery, and overbearing plantation families dominate the landscape.

Moderator: Gossamer

The Auction Hall

Postby Eyasia Lorak on September 29th, 2013, 7:47 pm

10th of Fall, 513AV

It was only the afternoon and that meant the day was not over. Eyasia had a lot to do tonight before opening her shop but decided she needed some help. Not with her business but animals.Eyasia approached the auction hall hesitantly. It would be her first time, ever buying a slave and she didn't think the place would be pleasant. She brought along Esther since she had plan on going out today and like always Dyanna was there. She would always lead the way to make sure nothing or no one approached the girls. It was an auction hall after all, anything could happen too. Between the slaves and some of the unpleasant buyers Eyasia predicted it could get a little rowdy in there.

"Why are you buying a slave?" Esther asked in front of the entrance. Her curly hair was pulled back in a ribbon and the woman was wearing a brown silk dress with her white cloak. Esther was a very beautiful woman and it wasn't hard to figure out why an uncle of her's would swoop in and marry her. Esther is young and the image of a proper woman. Men with money would not mind guiding her around an event or even around town.

"For my pets." Eyasia shrugged as she pushed the door open." I need someone to help me with them. The Loraks use all of their slaves too. It would be wrong for me to take one of them." Dyanna put her arms back to block the women from the crowd."It would also be nice to take a slave from this dark pit."

She lifted Dyanna's arm up to view the Auction house a little more. It wasn't as bad as she thought it would be. There we're even seats available on a bench in the fourth row. Without saying a word to Dyanna or Esther, she ran towards the bench and took a seat. When she realized Esther and Dyanna were still moving the exotic woman whistled to get their attention.

"Thanks for saying anything."Esther said with sarcasm. Both women sat down on either side and watched the slaves be presented. The first ten seemed to be in a patterns. Boy, girl, handsome boy, gorgeous girl, and it kept going. As Eyasia began to speak up, a man hollered over her.

"I'll take that pretty brunette!" He hollered with excitement.

"I'll take the boy for my breeding collection!" Another yelled.

The more Eyasia tried the speak up, the more hollering people did over her. She was becoming upset."You gotta yell Eyasia!"Esther patted her friends leg with encouragement. But it was too late. All the slaves were taken. The poor Lorak woman thought the auction was over. She began to get up but a man began to yell at her.

"No, no Missy we're never done! Once the auction starts, it continues!" Eyasia sat back down and looked at the stand a where fresh new slaves stood. There were only nine though and one more stand was open.

Let go you stupid kelvic! Let go before I give ya ten good lashes!" There sounded like crying from the left side of the room and when Eyasia turned her head, she watched a man in a western suite fight a woman in wool clothing for something. Her gripped must've been tight because he was dragging the poor woman across the ground. Another man took a whip and sliced it through the air. She flinched and scurried off. For a minute Eyasia could not see what the man presented on stage but it looked so tiny. She had to stand up and get a better looked.

On the stand was a very small boy who looked more confused than afraid. His sandy blonde hair was in a tangled mess and his blue eyes squinted as he looked at the crowd. He wore more of a brown bag than a real outfit. He was just so adorable.

"See here we have the rodents." The speaker told the crowd as he circled around the ten slaves."You may start-"

"I'll take the young boy!" Eyasia couldn't believe how loud her voice was as she pointed to the very small boy.

OOCPrice for rodent kelvic is subtracted from my ledger.
You’ve got the wrong girl
Cause I got your number
I don'tdon’t know what kind of spell
you think I’m underThis ain't a feel-good, "Everything's fine" sing-along

"A wise woman once told me that
War is very common. Especially among women,
And I just stepped into the biggest war zone."
Eyasia Lorak
Exotic Beauty and Newest to the Lorak Family

Words: 30155
Joined roleplay: August 30th, 2013, 3:23 pm
Race: Mixed blood