Hello from Ebrahim

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello from Ebrahim

Postby Ebrahim on October 1st, 2013, 3:54 pm

Hello everyone! Figured I should finally get around to making an introduction post so here it is, hi. My name is Ebrahim but feel free to abbreviate it any way that you choose (it really doesn't matter to me). I am a 20 year old university student studying history with a specific concentration in far east Asia (Japan, China, and Korea). My minor is computer science but I only just started classes with it this semester so I am still a beginner.

I have been rping for almost 9 years an have done just about everything imaginable, hahaha. I started out in the basic chat rp and did that for a couple years before moving to gaiaonline. I spent about two years there before moving to forum based rp and have bounced around there ever since. I do just about everything concept wise though in the past I've focused mostly on fandom specific rp's (Harry Potter, LOtR, etc.) so this is the first OU rp I've done in quite some time and I am very excited about it!!!!

As for actual content regarding my rp's, I am down for pretty much anything with the exception of intimate physical relations; I prefer that it 'fades to black' so to speak. Beyond that there really isn't anything taboo for me and my characters often vary wildly from one to another. So, if there is anything that you're looking for specifically feel free to drop me a line and I'll see if I can help.

I suppose some of you might be wondering why I chose to come here and start rping here and how I found the site and all that jazz. Well, the main reason I decided to start writing again (after a 9 month hiatus) is that I finally have some spare time to do so and I need a cathartic release. Between my course work and job I have a limited amount of time to do things I really enjoy and can get creative with. Writing is one of those things I have always enjoyed and is flexible enough for me to participate in with how crazy my schedule is. As for how I found you guys, honestly it was a basic google search hahaha. You guys are the first result when you type in fantasy rp.

The last thing I have to say is that I am incredibly excited to be joining this community of individuals and contributing to the collective story. The history and lore of this world is immense and seems to go on forever, the people have (so far) been some of the nicest and most diverse I have ever met, and the atmosphere of assistance and community is refreshing after my past experiences. I look forward to writing with you all!

If you have any questions for me or just want to talk, I love getting personal messages and I will normally try and be hanging out in the chat room when I get the chance. I can't wait to see you all in Mizahar!
Ebrahim
Player

Words: 10119
Joined roleplay: September 29th, 2013, 9:33 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet

Hello from Ebrahim

Postby Wrenmae on October 1st, 2013, 6:21 pm

Welcome to Mizahar Ebrahim,

We're glad to have you aboard. If you have any questions, pop into chat or find the members with the mentor badge like mine. We're more than happy to answer any questions you have or direct you to someone who can.

Again, Welcome. Looking forward to seeing you around the forum

Sig by Shausha

This PC has the Blight gnosis. As such, you as a player need to be aware of what that consists of. Wrenmae has an invisible aura that amplifies sickness and disease. Wounds may become infected, small sneezes may become coughing, and a slight fever may become more serious. A nuit's body will also break down faster in the presence of the Blight. These effects may not be immediate, but within the few days following your encounter, the symptoms will manifest. Some sooner than others. I cannot control your character, so creativity will be left up to you. Best wishes and stay healthy!

Special shoutout to Fallon for my new CS
Wrenmae
Taleweaver

Words: 1276299
Joined roleplay: April 15th, 2011, 6:34 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Hello from Ebrahim

Postby Croduth on October 1st, 2013, 9:08 pm

Hello Ebrahim! New here as well, very keen on getting started on some adventures :)

If you would like to RP with me drop me a line! I'll be keen to dive into Mizahar as SOON as possible!
Croduth
Vagrant

Words: 9501
Joined roleplay: October 1st, 2013, 7:52 pm
Race: Jamoura
Character sheet