Flashback The Two Ladies with one book(Philomenna)

Philomenna meets the silent girl, Elaine at the library

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

The Two Ladies with one book(Philomenna)

Postby Elaine Spade on July 10th, 2013, 11:05 am

She was kinda confused about the woman again and tried to figure out what she really wanted. Nodded and shook her head. She again raised one of her eyebrows but she shrugged about it. "Yes, sometimes she teaches me about them and read them together. But not often teaches me as she has enough teaching at the university anyway, she is too tired. Not to mention she rather push me to go outside and play with others but.."

She kept a little break here. Her mother was kind and caring that's why she was insisting it so much. She wasn't sure if she should tell to her the truth as she could tell anyone but... saying truth always the good way. "... I don't have many friends. Likely none. But don't tell her I said that please. I don't want her to be sad because of me." That's why she was going out and tried to play, to make her parents happy at least.

But she shook her head and continue to ask more about poetry, writing and about Qalaya. " I'm not sure about if I want to be a poetry but maybe for sure... Can you teach me a little? And tell me about Qalaya or at least why do you like her? I'm not an artist either so I don't think we should worry about it anyway." She had a great time now with someone. It was rare and it was also strange feeling for her.
Elaine Spade
Player

Words: 166350
Joined roleplay: October 30th, 2012, 5:29 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet

The Two Ladies with one book(Philomenna)

Postby Abstract on October 8th, 2013, 10:08 pm

Sorry... I am sadly unable to grade this thread, for two reasons. Minnie, if you ever return and update your ledger for Fall expences, I will happily re-grade this! And Elaine, if you take this PC out of retirement, I will do the same. Until then, I can't do anything... sorry!

PM me when stuff changes!
Abstract
In a roundabout way... everything is me

Words: 382975
Joined roleplay: June 5th, 2013, 4:06 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (2)

Previous