Completed Welcome To My Humble Abode [Aka & Yuki]

Xen invites Aka and Yuki over for dinner.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The unassuming den of the Constrictor Dhani, it is truly a pit of snakes. Travelers should take care, because the Dhani are always hungry... [Lore]

Welcome To My Humble Abode [Aka & Yuki]

Postby Shirayuki on October 6th, 2013, 6:47 am

Why? Why must all you Dhanis favor meat so much?, Shirayuki thought exasperatedly upon hearing the threat given to her by her mistress. She had barely managed to answer with a stuttered "Yes, my Mistress is elegant", with fear clouding her mind, at the thoughts of being force fed tapir meat, and  raw, of all the ways to eat it. Even after she managed to survive that dangerous groundwork of a question, she faced another all too soon. Apparently, Aka had heard her slip of the tongue, and was going to give her a lovely 'delightful' punishment. Only able to worry, and unable to be reminded of the roasted tapir session previously, she could only shiver in fear of what is to come.

Turning her mind off that topic and train of thought -not an easy task-, she pondered over the questions that Aka gave to Xen about the magic discipline of Morphing. It was true that Dhanis had the ability to morph already, so what was the point of requiring the ability to morph into something else? Listening carefully to the response from the Morpher, Shirayuki only became more confused. Altering the body do to will and memory? She probably hasn't read any books about morphing, back in Zeltiva. However, it seemed like both herself and Aka we're going to be given a demonstration of how morphing works, or what it looks like. 

After watching the arm being massaged for a short time, before the nails started growing longer, resembling claws, Shirayuki thought it looked far easier than it probably was, evident by the sweat that accumulated on the Dhani's forehead. Seeing the process of morphing was completed, Shirayuki couldn't help but to ask a question of her own, even though she had absolutely no intent on wanting to practice such a magic. "Morphing is a magic, right? So, what would be its dangers? Or, what are the affects of overgiving with Morphing?", was the question, asked in a polite tone.
Shirayuki
Tiny Moe Doll

Words: 30596
Joined roleplay: August 4th, 2013, 2:49 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on October 6th, 2013, 8:09 pm

"....S-shut up..." The female Viper snarled back at her male counterpart. She loved the attention of being called "cute", but as usual, her prideful personality didn't let her admit it explicitly, but it was clear by her eye and body movements that she liked it.

"Huh..." She merely nodded at Xen's somewhat poor explanation of the Morphing magic, she already know all that, she had seen first-hand on how Mamoru could change his hands into long claws and tail into a bony spear. It must be the work of djed, what she needed to know was how did they do it exactly. Jorin was less skilled that Mamoru, she should have expected that kind of answer.

Aka sighed and took off her hair bindings, cascading the ebony locks down her back. The reimancer fixed her hair as she watched Jorin displayed his morphing prowess. Even when she finished tying her hair back, he still wasn't done. How could he use them in combat? Mamoru was a lot faster than Jori. Aka was starting to lose interest, she pulled Yuki to her and hugged the human tight to at least find something to do than watching.

"Well, Jori... when Mas-... my friend morphsss, he'sss much fassster than that, he could do it in the middle of combat. I'm afraid what you sssaid isss not true in all cassses... maybe you're just puny~ Sssehehehe~" The haughty Dhani taunted the male, while her hand was hugging and body was pressed tight against Yuki and she didn't even realize it.

The small human did asked some good questions, Aka just kept hugging the human and waited for Xen's answers. As with all magic, it carried risks, Reimancy could tire one to death and give funny effects, but what were the dangers of unique to Morphing? Brain turning into mush, perhaps? She was curious.

"common" | "snake-tongue" | "arumenic" | thoughts

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Words: 654684
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2013, 7:14 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Xen on October 10th, 2013, 4:59 am

“ Thisss Masss guy mussst be good at morphing but why asssk me questionsss about morphing if he'sss ssso good? It’sss probably because of my dashing good looksss, heh. Wait a second! I'm not puny.”

Xen narrowed his eyes in mock frustration before answering Yuki. The dangers wasn't what he wanted to talk about while actually morphing, he didn't want to have an overly clawed hand permanently displayed on his body his whole life. That would look weird and draw unwanted attention! Xen sighed at his own inexperience in morphing and replied to Yuki.

“A limb that wasss morphed refusssing to return back to normal—thisss could be one of the dangersss, Yuki.”

Xen looked at his own morphed hand and immediately wanted to revert it back to normal. He grabs the wrist of his morphed palm and focuses once more; however, this time he was more confident in his focus. The viper closed his eyes and allows the world around him to escape his attention. Xen could feel the djed receding from his palm and the morphed flesh returning to normal.

The sensation of shifting skin in his dhani form felt strange; his already altered form had changed even further and now was trying to gain its original state and appearance. Xen watched as his nails shortened and returned their original lengths, it was now that Xen began to message the back of his in order to relax his tense skin and muscles. The viper let out a breath of relief before moving and flexing his restored hand. Xen carefully observes the palm and back portions of his hand, trying to make sure that he'd gotten every detail of his hand back to normal.

“I think... I did well for a novice.”
Xen

Xen
Stygian Serpentis

Words: 390077
Joined roleplay: July 28th, 2012, 12:02 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Shirayuki on October 13th, 2013, 5:30 am

The dangers are infinite, and among them is safety, Shirayuki recited a phrase she once heard. The meaning of such a phrase was simple. In the case of Morphing, one must probably start out very slowly, and attempt to change their body into something foreign. To do so, one would probably have to alter the...body makeup? At least, that was how much she remembered from past teachins, before she dozed off in mid lecture. However, it seemed Morphing had a similar overgiving affect when compared with Reimancy. Both types of magics possibly gives one an altered part of their body, generally of the element/design one was using. Sounded simple enough. 

Feeling the arms of Aka wrap around her, Shirayuki barely had time to brace herself, before she was hugged tightly by the Dhani. Even when the Dhani started taunting the poor Morpher, she did not let go of Yuki. Please, concentrate on one thing, and one things only! Your hugging me like I'm a living dol-oh wait, she did say something along those lines., Shirayuki bemoaned to herself mentally, as she began to blush slightly from the very close contact. "Ah, so what is the longest amount of time a practitioner of Morphing could stay in a foreign form, at your current skill level?", she asked, trying to find topics and methods to distract herself from the intimate hugging.
Shirayuki
Tiny Moe Doll

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on October 15th, 2013, 8:42 am

"....S..ss..." Jori was right, he got her stumped. If Mamoru was so good then why did she ask Jori instead of him? It was because Aka wanted to avoid dealing with the Constrictor, he was a trickster, he would toy with her instead of answering her questions. If she told Jorin that, it would the same as admitting she was the "slave" of Mamoru, she couldn't afford that. No, she needed to lie, to find another a plausible reason other than the truth... but what? She couldn't find it. Aka grumbled and hissed instead "S-sshut up! I-it'sss not of your businesss..." She released her hug from Yuki, crossed her arms over her chest, and looked diagonally down, avoiding eye contact.

Aka let Yuki took the lead of the conversation for the moment, she avoided gaining attention to herself lest Jori was prod about her more. Even though he was a fellow Viper, Aka wasn't ready to share anything personal with him yet, she barely knew him. Oh... so the risk is being stuck? Why don't you morph back instead? Aka tilted her head, she had zero practical knowledge about Morphing. She watched as Jori concentrated to return his hand to its original shape, it looked painful and taxing, unlike the cathartic experience of the Dhanis' natural form shifting.

“I think... I did well for a novice.”

"...." Aka avoided making a reaction. She didn't want to tease Jori anymore, not after her slip-up of almost speaking "Master". So, The female Viper just sat there, absorbing as much information she needed so she wouldn't look too foolish should she decide to ask the more experienced Mamoru about this shifting magic. Because by Ivak, she wasn't fond of learning from books.

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Xen on October 17th, 2013, 9:57 pm

“ Pfft... I knew it!”

Xen grinned triumphantly, he’d finally confirmed Aka liked him, or at least someone in Zinrah honestly thought he was attractive. The serpent who was exhausted just moments ago was feeling revitalized and stood-up proudly to brandish his chest markings. Xen realized that the day was passing fast--the light that shined in the room so vibrantly was beginning to dim, was it near dusk already? The serpent, now understanding the swiftness of time looked back to his guests and wondered if they'd had any more questions.

“Missstresss Aka and Yuki—do you both have any more questions?”

Xen pats his tail on the ground, eagerly waiting his companies’ responses. The serpent genuinely enjoyed the company he had and looked forward to a future where he was much stronger than he was now. A fist pump—followed by a short chuckle could reveal Xen's excitement but the serpent knew that he would need to arduously train his body, mind and soul. Maybe, in the future he could find a place to travel to... once he knew all there was to know about Zinrah.

“...”
Xen

Xen
Stygian Serpentis

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on October 19th, 2013, 3:47 am

"....." She kept looking down, feeling her body gathering heat due to her embarrassment. Due to the nature of her reimantic power and the mark she received from Ivak just three days ago, her body heat was higher than most Dhanis who were cold-blooded. She was almost as warm as a normal human and if not for her crimson slit pupils, she could pass off as a human girl. Staying here any longer would not be a good idea, her growing affection for the male viper might show... it would break her oh-so-haughty princess attitude.

“Missstresss Aka and Yuki—do you both have any more questions?”

Ah, just perfect. It was time for her beauty bath anyway. Her skin needed to be doused in hot steam bath water. Aka finally made eye contact with the male viper and an exaggerated sigh escaped her lips. "No, no more quesstionsss... hehe... I don't think you know much more anyway." She teased, a smug smirk on the corner of her lips, she didn't really mean the insult.

Giving Yuki another tight hug, Aka whispered into her ear "Hehe~ You can ssstay with him if you'd like... but remember, we will play lots tonight~" She gave the human a peck on the forehead before standing up, fixing her hair, and turned to the cavern's entrance. "Well, maybe we'll sssee each other again, Jori..." The female Viper then walked out, exiting the cavern.

OOCAlright, this should be my last post for the thread! It was fun! Hoping to thread with you both again soon!

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Shirayuki on October 20th, 2013, 11:42 am

tilting her head slightly as she thought, she could not think of any more questions relating to Morphing. Shaking her head as an answer, she now wondered how Aka would return her side of the teaching deal. Although it might've seen Aka either forgot it, or was too tired to think about it. Perhaps it was a bit of both. She watched, as her Mistress Aka stood up, and said her farewells. Her eyes widened, and her face took on a rosy tinge, as the Dhani whispered her plans to her. What does she have planned out for me this time?!, was the parting thought, before Aka disappeared from the doorway of the room-cave.

Turning back to Xen, Shirayuki was silent for a moment. "Ah...I'm sorry about Aka not talking about Reimancy. She's probably to tired, so if you have questions, you can ask me.", she said cheerfully, with a smile. Yet again, she was only attempting to put her trust in everyone, and defending for them.
Shirayuki
Tiny Moe Doll

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Xen on October 25th, 2013, 8:07 pm

“ Alright, maybe we’ll meet again sssometime Missstresss Aka... wait a minute! I heard that! ”

Xen playfully waved his fist at Aka, as she left, he’d show her one day—that he had mad djed manipulating skills. He looks back at Yuki; her cuteness just destroys his heart! The serpent wanted to travel to a world filled with tiny and adorable humans just because of Yuki. Xen being the air-heard that he was sometimes, forgets to ask Aka about reimancy! He places his hand over his eyes—face-palm. The serpent realized he needed to focus more and that involved him training alone in seclusion, or self-study in the jungle.

“What matter of sssorcery allowsss sssomeone to be thisss adorable!?”

Xen was happy at the fact that he had a lot of self-control; it would have been awkward if he accidentally blurted out his thoughts—he’d probably look like some freaky snake guy afterwards. The serpent finally got the chance to ask a question concerning reimancy! However, his main focus was on obtaining a way to channel djed throughout his body faster and learning about the different kinds of djed.

“ Yuki, are there methodsss to help ssspeed-up djed circulation throughout the body? I wasss wondering about that becaussse my channeling ssskillsss aren’t up to date. ”

Xen didn't want to keep Yuki here with him, she was probably tired and wanted to leave with Aka. He would ask her a few questions and see if she wanted to rest but not in his cavern. Xen learned from his last encounter that females in heat were scary and he didn’t know Yuki to well—a she-beast could lurking beneath that cute exterior.
Xen

Xen
Stygian Serpentis

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Shirayuki on October 27th, 2013, 2:28 am

"Channeling Djed...?", Shirayuki muttered, as she tiled her head, pondering over her answer. Her magic requires physical manifestation of Dhed, not manipulation within the body. Sighing, she have as best of an explanation and tip as possible. 

"Imagery helps, but feeling the Djed is also another useful factor. The Djed is technically a piece of yourself, your identity, who you are. Draw an image in your head, maybe draw it like a body with the blood moving around. The blood will symbolize your Djed. Now, start moving that 'blood' around in that picture, while focusing on your identity.", the long explanation given by Shirayuki. Frankly, she was told something similar by her mother, who was the reason why she became a Reimancer. She added a warning to her explanation as well. "Well, before you listen intently to my advice, I do suggest you take everything with a grain of salt. Reimancy requires me to change my Djed into Res, while Morphing is using Djed to change your body.", with the rare serious tone that she almost never needs. 

Putting the more optimistic expression on her face once more, and asking, "So, any more questions about Djed, or do you have any about Reimancy?", with the same cheerful tone she had before the explanation.
Shirayuki
Tiny Moe Doll

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

PreviousNext