Yuri's Plot Notes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Yuri's Plot Notes

Postby Yuri Lehrer on October 11th, 2013, 1:20 am

Yuri's Plotnotes

Welcome to Yuri's plotnotes, here you'll find all sorts of useful OOC information related to Yuri. This will provide you with better chances at knowing what to expect with Yuri while at the same time wondering what will happen during his travels around Mizahar, I will also present chances to join in threads I am plotting, as well as plot breakdowns for threads already underway.
All thanks to Assilsa Curare for the signature.

Replied Owed 1/1 | Threads 1/5 (3) | Threads Planned: 1 | Threads Awaiting Grading: 0

Threads that need replies: 1/1 (1)
Death to Death
Yuri Lehrer
The Honourable Mercenary

Words: 118678
Joined roleplay: August 9th, 2013, 4:19 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Yuri's Plot Notes

Postby Yuri Lehrer on October 11th, 2013, 1:31 am

Relations

People affect one another in multiple mysterious ways, usually by their words or actions they choose. All the same it is their choices that define who they are as a person as well as where they stand with others, and when a person chooses to do something it can affect the opinions and feelings one has towards them. Below is a guide to Yuri's relations with others, they will help you understand how Yuri feels about your character, and determine just where you want stand among the ranks.

Dear Friend (+5) :
Because your past actions have been those of what Yuri considers honourable and respectful he considers you as a Dear Friend. This is the highest rank to achieve on the friendship scale, one who proves that they are a dedicated friend and honestly care, showing that they are there in the thick of hard times because of this Yuri considers you as a Brother / Sister and is willing to help you out whenever you require it. Congratulations, making to this level of friendship means that you are a true friend, and to commemorate this I will make you a signature.
If you wish to hire Yuri, all you have to do is ask, no fee required.

Best Friend (+4) :
Your past actions have shown that you are kind, loyal and trustworthy, Yuri considers you a Best Friend. This is something you should aspire to if you wish to become friends with Yuri as it means that he will hold you in high regard which means help you with almost any request whilst overlooking any minor issues you may have (e.g. ruthlessness, immorality).
Because you are one of his Best Friends, Yuri will give you a 50% Discount should you wish to hire him.

Good Friend (+3) :
Because you have proven yourself to be someone he can rely on, Yuri considers you to be a Good Friend. This means that due to being someone who has helped Yuri in the past and have shown values Yuri considers honourable, Yuri will be someone to look to if you need help provided he isn't too busy with other tasks.
If you wish to hire Yuri you will get a 25% Discount.

Friend (+2) :
Because you have either made a profound first impact or have been on a couple of journeys with him and left with a good vibe, Yuri considers you as a Friend. This means that despite any misgivings that you may have, Yuri considers your personality of a decent quality, and will treat you accordingly. Yuri will consider helping you if you really need it, but don't expect him to drop everything to help you with minor issues.
If you want to hire Yuri, you will get a 10% Discount because you are his friend.

Acquaintance (+1) :
Because you have been amiable with Yuri, he considers you an Acquaintance. This means that you are someone Yuri doesn't really know but would like to know more of you. At this stage Yuri treats you the same as he treats everyone else. Because he doesn't really know you he will help you if you really need it, but like anyone else you will have to pay full price if you wish to hire Yuri for a task.

Haven't met, but threading with (±0) :
There are people who Yuri are in the same city as, and may even meet up in the same adventure, but he just hasn't met them yet, it is up to fate what happens here.

Dear Friends
Here is a list of Yuri's Dear Friends:
Name Date Encountered Place Encountered Yuri's thoughts on them
N/A Yet N/A Yet N/A Yet N/A Yet

Best Friends
Here is a list of Yuri's Best Friends:
Saraphina Skyglow 34th Summer 514 A.V. Yuri's Campsite A good person, fun to be around, in the same line of work as me, my Bondmate, and I need to tell her something.
[/tab]

Good Friends
Here is a list of Yuri's Good Friends:
[/tab]

Friends
Here is a list of Yuri's Friends:
Ariann 89 Winter 513 A.V. Zeltivan Beach I am indebted to Ariann as she has saved my life.

Aquaintances
Here is a list of Aquaintances Yuri have met:
Ricky Maze 89 Winter 513 A.V. Zeltivan Beach A Curious individual, and member of the Wave Guard, we could easily be friends.
Dallen 32 Winter 513 A.V. In the glade Yuri is living in. I do not have any ill will towards this person, perhaps we could even end up being friends.
Quiarinox 32 Winter 513 A.V. In the glade Yuri is living in. I am not quite sure what to think at this moment, but I don't turn away anyone in need.
Iff 2 Fall 513 Zeltiva, Denvali Quarter Interesting person, perhaps a little hot-headed and bloodthirsty.
Phyolea 2 Fall 513 A.V. Zeltiva, Denvali Quarter A student at the university, also seems to be scared by the sight of fighting.
Duce Hazimari 90 Winter 511 A.V. Ravok, Docks Interesting fellow, seems amiable enough, also honourable.
Halin'a 37th Summer 514 A.V. Outside Loveless I am not sure what to think of this Individual.

Category 6
Here is a list of people Yuri are threading with, but haven't met yet:
Kaskarshi

Negative Relations

Bandit (-1) :
A Bandit is someone who is rude or rather nasty in terms of morality, but there's more to it then deeds of evil. Simple interactions with Yuri can label you as a Bandit, if you do or say things that he would disapprove of. Yuri would think less of you and begin develop negative opinions should you reach this status, but it is possible to raise yourself out of this category.

Foe (-2) :
Yuri's opinion of you has gradually worsened due to further interaction, a Foe becomes someone Yuri thinks lowly of and begins to develop spiteful feelings towards. Those who reach this status can expect insults from him more then anything, as his opinions have only worsened over the time the two interact. At this level, it if more difficult but not impossible to got yourself out of this category.

Rival (-3) :
Yuri may think of you as a Rival at this point, though his feelings of bitterness only continue to grow as he slowly begins to hate you. A Rival has lost the ability to earn Yuri's respect but is starting too attract a sense of disrespect after much earned disapproval. It is almost impossible for your PC to exit this category in a positive manner.

Enemy (-4) :
Yuri's hate for you has made him declare you as an Enemy, he's come to the point where he thinks you're pure scum. At this state he'll be easily angered in your presence, rather eager to make an example out of you when given the chance. To come this far down the scale means you've proven Yuri to be truly against you, whether you follow a different path or not he'll have a healthy disrespect towards you. From this point onwards you are, in Yuri's eyes, irreconscileable and can no longer hope to raise yourself from this category.

Nemesis (-5) :
To Yuri there is no worse person in all of the world, you proved to be a royal pain in the ass at best. You're shunned and purely evil or wrong to Yuri, the complete polar opposite to what he stands for or believes in. Yuri not only will be angry at the mere sight of you, but he'll also have the urge to attempt putting you in your place for falling to such an ill reputation, and this may cause Yuri to abandon his promise of not killing anyone. Also Yuri will only ever have one Nemesis at a time. Congratulations, if you have made it this far down the Relations chart you must really, really hate what Yuri is and the path he follows... as a 'reward' I will make you a signature to commemorate this achievement.

Nemesis
Here is the person Yuri considers a black mark on the face of the world, in other words his Nemesis:

Enemy
Here is a list of Yuri's Enemies:
[/tab]

Rival
Here is a list of Yuri's Rivals:
[/tab]

Foe
Here is a list of Yuri's Foes:

Bandit
Here is a list of People Yuri have met, whom he deems 'unhonourable' and has given the title of Bandit:

Other :
In this category you will find people who do not find themselves in any of the other categories, namely Kelvic who somehow or other bond to Yuri.

Kelvic Bonded to Yuri:
- Saraphina Skyglow

Last edited by Yuri Lehrer on February 5th, 2015, 2:30 am, edited 11 times in total.

Replied Owed 1/1 | Threads 1/5 (3) | Threads Planned: 1 | Threads Awaiting Grading: 0

Death to Death
Yuri Lehrer
The Honourable Mercenary

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Yuri's Plot Notes

Postby Yuri Lehrer on February 18th, 2014, 2:43 am

Goals:

-Eventually get Yuri to mount Skyinarta... possibly some time in 515 A.V.

Important Dates to Thread on:

41st of Fall 514 A.V. - (Quest) On Guard!

Things Yuri has been Dared to do IC:

Dare Number Dare Dare Giver Completion Status
1. Compliment a Woman (PC or NPC) in Pavi (His Poor Language) Reven Heath Not Complete
2. Attend an Event Which Involves Dancing and dance with a Man Reven Heath Not Complete
3. Publicly Humiliate Himself Adi Skyglow Not Complete
4. Walk around the City of Zeltiva, Shirtless for an Entire Day Reven Heath Not Complete
5. Get caught naked, bathing Reven Heath Not Complete
6. Go to Riverfall to meet Reven. Reven Heath Not Complete
7. Visit an orphanage and practice finger painting or some kind of art with the children there. Reven Heath Not Complete
8. Save someone, be it man/woman/child, and develop a close connection with them and right before you leave to travel, destroy that connection in some way. Reven Heath Not Complete
9. Make a heroic speech to someone who with their amazing levels of rhetoric expose you as the naïve romantic you are. Una Tanta Not Complete
10. Gift 2 women nice quality items. When your character gifts the woman the items, he must kiss their hand, look them in the eye, and say one beautiful thing about them. Reven Heath Not Complete
11. Kiss the next person he threads with. Ariann [Complete]
12. Climb a really tall tree! And then fall partially, or all the way, down it! Ariann Not Complete
13. Act like the 11th Doctor for one Thread Grace Lechar Not Complete
14. Flirt/compliment a woman who ends up being a man. Bonus if you have the man return the same feelings or actions. Gale Mcenry Not Complete
15. Find a dead body out in the pass. Gale Mcenry Not Complete
16. Convince a prostitute to dress you. Stefan Underway
17. Court someone this season. Reven Heath [Complete]
18. Learn undertaking and (2nd is optional) embalming. Grace Lechar Not Complete
19. Truth: Does Yuri want to pop in the Sanctuary and do a Horse related thread with Grace whenever he goes to RF? Dare: If the answer is yes, I dare you to. Grace Lechar Not Complete
20. Grow a Beard & Sing a nursery rhyme with actions. So charade a nursery rhyme to another PC. It can be a made-up Mizahar one or one we all know well, but you have to let the PC know what you are doing. Grace Lechar Not Complete
21. I daaaarrrreeee you tooooo.... hmmm... *gets a wonderful idea* I dare you to try and avoid Ariann and Ricky suddenly in the next thread you have with them! For no reason, too! No putting reason to it! Let the Drama commence! Ariann [Complete]
22. Hmm, an easy dare? Let us see sir; Take a stroll and bump into a stranger, then instead of apologizing, ask them a completely unrelated question [like something about the use of rocks in art or something, I dunno] ^.^ Natsu Nendo Underway

Death to Death
Yuri Lehrer
The Honourable Mercenary

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Yuri's Plot Notes

Postby Yuri Lehrer on April 29th, 2015, 12:45 pm

Yuri's Opinions on all Races in Mizahar, encountered or not.

Race Name Date First Encountered Yuri's Initial Impression Current Impression
Akalak 90th of Winter, 511 A.V. Interesting people, also honourable. "Initial Impression"
Akvatari N/A N/A N/A
Benshira N/A N/A N/A
Chaktawe N/A N/A N/A
Charoda 89th of Winter, 513 A.V Caring, and Interesting, I was going to court one of these people, however I never saw her again. I am always happy to help anyone from this race, however I haven't really seen any of them. Shy perhaps?
Human D.O.B My own race Varied as can be.

WIP

This is a placeholder... atm.

Death to Death
Yuri Lehrer
The Honourable Mercenary

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes