Torture All the Live Long Day (Mamuro)

The howls of two tortured Myrians echoes in the lower caverns, but will the one who answers the call be their savior or executioner?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The unassuming den of the Constrictor Dhani, it is truly a pit of snakes. Travelers should take care, because the Dhani are always hungry... [Lore]

Postby Traverse on September 10th, 2013, 3:56 pm

Torture All the Live Long Day
25th of Fall, 513 AV

A strange day indeed. Mamuro was off duty, who knew occasionally another Dhani would actually volunteer for one of his shifts? It couldn't have been out of kindness surely...probably because he was smitten with the lanky female constrictor on that shift...like he even had a chance, the thought caused Mamuro to snort with derision.

So what did the Trickster do with himself on his day off? A trip to the hot springs was tempting, work out those kinks from training and pulverizing Myrians day after day, but it simply didn't seem to suit the Constrictor much as he wound down the twisting caverns that made up the enclosed world of Zinrah.

His pondering was answered with a long moan. It was quite faint, distant, but there was no one else in this particular tunnel save for the Trickster, so it was easy to make out as its distant echoes traveled past him. Again a call rose from the shadowed depths, the places that no Constrictor went unless on serious business. This call was higher in pitch, and followed by a curse that Mamuro recognized, if not in the sense of the phrase then of the language spoken: Myrian.

Following the sounds would lead the Dhani down into the dank depths in which the unlucky Myrians that didn't die at the end of the blade or in a Dhani stomach had to face: The Haphazard Dungeons of Zinrah. Usually just secluded caves outfitted with some lovely sharp toys and restraints for their subjects, it was places like these that could lose even the most vicious of Dhani Constrictors their appetites.

The faint light of glowstones brought Mamuro into a small cavern where a male and female Myrian were strung up with dark chains to the walls at the wrists and ankles. A single Constrictor in Dhani form, dull grey brown scales covering her body was peering at both of them, curiously, watching their expressions.

The Myrians were disheveled and emaciated, implying they had been in the tunnels longer than most ever lasted. A strange pallor had taken to their skin, and the filth of soiled loincloths and festering wounds sunk into Mamuro's nostrils the instant he swept into the room.

At the sound of scales upon the cavern floor the greyish Dhani turned and smiled happily. Come to join me, Brother? Thesse oness are sso fun to play with."
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Words: 1283282
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Kalesserimamoru on September 21st, 2013, 8:40 pm

Never a dull day inside the nest, even on the days that Mamoru wasn't working something interest, or even slightly so would occur. On this day it was a strange woman in the lowest of Zinarh's tunnels alone and torturing two Myrians. Mamoru cared nothing for the monkeys, as far as he was concerned they deserved whatever fate awaited them. But what he did want to know was who this woman was. There were certain places in the nest that were off limits to many, and this place was one of them.

The trickster knew first hand of these places as he had visited them when he was younger, and for the times that he were caught, he got into a lot of trouble. However things were different now, being a part of the guard gave him access he normally did have. But this woman, she wasn't a guard and he didn't recall ever seeing her before...until now. Mamoru slithered further inside and the stench grew worse the closer he got in. There was a sticky heat and dried moister that could be ranged from many bodily fluids.

"Brother? Oh I think I'll wait to resspond to that one. But you can tell me who you are and what you are doing down here...alone?"

The trickster slithered passed the woman and took a closer look at the two she had been tormenting. They were long passed the point of fighting, far beyond any thoughts of escape. Their cry's were only to curb the constant pain and by any sort of protest that could offer as a sign of their last rebellion. Mamoru stared into their eyes, black pits housed in soulless meat, they would get no sympathy from him. But this didn't mean he could stand by and allow anything to happen. As a part of the guard, there were rules to be upheld by the Queen's words and he had to follow those rules whether he agreed with them or not.

At least....when he didn't have any other choice.

The greyish scaled Dhani stood back and allowed the trickster to look over her work and to admire it. She was proud of what she had done, and wasn't the least bit afraid of getting in trouble. "You can take the woman if you like. Give her a go, I'm ssure that she would sscream for you." She said nothing else, letting the Dhani think over her words and their meaning and decide on his next move.
"Everything happens out of necessity."
Kalesserimamoru
Just a simple snake

Words: 450418
Joined roleplay: June 1st, 2013, 3:10 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Kalesserimamoru on September 23rd, 2013, 4:52 pm

Mamoru stared at the woman that was offered to him and frowned. She was a pathetic looking creature, sunken in black eyes, greyish skin and bones showing through where muscle should be. There was no fun to be had there for him in any fashion. This foul smelling thing wasn't even worth eating. A slinky hand lifted and rested upon his shoulder and the woman behind him pulled herself closer and pressed her chest against his back.

"If you need help I can sshow you a few trickss."

The trickster's tail coiled in quickly, before lashing out and smacking the woman on her rear suddenly and pulled a soft yelp from her in surprise. Turning around to face her, Mamoru snapped his tail around her body and tilted her back so that he had her off balance and towered over her.

"You didn't ansswer my questionss? Who are you and what givess you the authority to be in my torture chamber?"

The woman laughed, a hissing sound that rolled with a cluck. She smiled at him and dug her nails into his scaled arms. Her tail wrapped around the thinner part of his as she pulled them closer together seductively. "Your chamber? I'm ssure it belongss to the queen, and asss her perssonal conssort, I doubt sshe would mind me having a little fun."

Mamoru glared at the woman, his tongue flicking out as he took in her words. A consort of the queen the woman said. He wasn't sure if he was ready to believe her, but it would explain her boldness in holding a personal torture session all her own. Still, she could be lying and using that as an excuse to try and get herself out of trouble.

"A conssort of the Queen'sss? Iss that the besst that you can do?" The dhani tightened his grip on her body and squeezed her, but the look in her eyes showed that she didn't seem to mind it, in fact, she seemed to like it. "There isss an eassy way to learn the truth. You ssee, I am a guard of Zinarh. I can sspeak with the Queen or one of her advisserss without a problem."
Kalesserimamoru
Just a simple snake

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Kalesserimamoru on September 25th, 2013, 3:46 pm

There was something odd about the woman, a feeling of unnerving, a feeling that said she knew more than what she was letting on. She reached and gently rubbed her hand about Mamoru's head as she pushed herself up against him. Bright, greenish eyes stared into his and she smiled as she spoke.

"Or..you could jusst assk Morgana."

The trickster arched a brow at this, his teeth clenching as he glared at her. "You know my sisster? Who are you really?" He didn't tighten his grip, but he held her close making sure that she couldn't slither away until he was ready to allow it. The woman chuckled at him sliding her hands down and pressing them against his chest. "Yess, I know Morgana, and I know you too..Mamoru."

He hissed, and slithered around her, his tail lashing out and whipping from around her with enough force to sent her into a short spin. Mamoru raised his shoulders back and stuck out his chest to appear more intimidating. If what the woman said was true, it changed the scene completely.

The greyish Dhani pushed herself back up and coiled her tail beneath her as she stared at him. "You sseem ssurprissed. Your dear ssissster sspeaksss very highly of you. Both of you have done well for yoursselvess, and I'm ssure that Morgana will become a conssort ssoon enough, and you...well I'm ssure you won't have a problem finding your place."

He still wasn't convinced, not yet. Many people in the nest knew of his sister and now that he had become a guard more were learning of him as well. But there was a confidence in the way she spoke, making her a good liar or she was telling the truth. "Do explain then..conssort. Why here and alone? Ssomeone of your sstatusss could eassily get thisss and more if sshe wanted. Done in public or with other conssortss."
Kalesserimamoru
Just a simple snake

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Kalesserimamoru on September 26th, 2013, 11:47 pm

The woman appeared thoughtful for a moment as she cast her gaze towards the tortured Myrians hanging from the walls. Just looking at the pitiful creatures drew a gleam from her cold eyes and a smile, soft, and simple. She sighed, turning away from them and Mamoru and taking another moment or two to gather her thoughts. The trickster wasn't sure if she would attempt to run or attack him by surprise. It was hard to say with the unknown, and this woman was that exactly.

"I'm waiting..conssort."

Finally due to his impatience, she turned back to face him. One hand lifted upward and a finger gently poked as she started to massage her scaled head. "Alright fine, you caught me. The queen doessn't know that I'm here and sshe wouldn't be happy if sshe did. But you think about thisss before you turn me over. I am Morgana'sss fasstesst way to rissse through the rankss. You get rid of me, and sshe'll have another sseveral yearsss before she can become the queen'ss conssort."

The greyish scaled Dhani laid it out thick, and not once did her voice quiver. She was serious, however if this was the truth, or a last ditch effort to save herself, wasn't clear yet. Mamoru hissed under his breath, he didn't like being manipulated, and that was what it felt like. He would know, he spent much of his time trying to manipulate others.

Slowly a sneaky smile spread across his lips and the trickster cackled lightly. "Ahha, well well. You have it all figured out don't you. Perhapsss you know Morgana, but you don't know me, and I could care lesss about what sshe wantss and needss. Good try though...you almosst had me." Cackling again in a lowered tone, Mamoru folded his arms across his chest and waited to see what else she had to say.

"Lair.."

The woman started to chuckle and waved her hand at him, as if asking him to stop teasing her. "Dear boy, you can't deceive me. Asss I ssaid, I know your ssissster, and sshe'sss told me about how closse you are and how you both work to help the other risse above your meager sstationsss. That isss how you became a guard right?" Mamoru's features stayed solid, and his eyes focused on the woman. She had him there and it would seem that she did know his sister and maybe she was what she said she was as well.

"Fair enough, Let'sss ssay I don't turn you in. Where would that leave uss?"
Kalesserimamoru
Just a simple snake

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Kalesserimamoru on October 2nd, 2013, 3:16 am

The pale scaled Dhani slithered her way towards the tortured souls on the wall and folded her arms across her modest breasts. She delighted in this, tormenting the Myrians well passed the time that most would take in doing so. There was a look in her eyes and it was obvious that she was crafting more ideas and plans for her toys. Plans that now involved the trickster.

"I've grown bored with thisss now. Maybe you and I sshould wander off, find our own little warm spot and get to know each other better? I can be gentle if you like?"

She flashed him a teasing grin and licked her lips. It was surprising how tormenting others gave her pleasure so much that it lead to the woman seeking other pleasures as well. Mamoru flicked his tongue from his mouth and tilted his head. The Dhani chuckled, and placed a hand on both sides of his waist. "Well now, what a generousss offer. But..I musst decline. Ssomething tellsss me that beneath thosse greyissh sscalesss we both have the ssame equipment."

The woman laughed, hard and loud at what he said. Finding his words to be funny on more than one level. "I agree, and you look sso much like Morgana, you could be twinsss. Are you twinss?" she smiled and licked her lips again. Mamoru was catching on to something here, and he found it curious. Each time that the woman said his sister's name, there was emotion behind it, pride? want? lust? He wondered now if this woman was attracted to his sibling, and if he should warn her about it. As far as he knew, Morgana wasn't interested in women, but would she go so far just to advance her status? The trickster didn't want to think about it, even he wasn't that depraved.

"Ssso, that leadsss uss back to my quesstion. What now..whatever your name isss?"

They were going in circles almost, and the trickster didn't like the fact that he wasn't the one spinning them. What ever her purpose was, they needed to get to it and fast. "Ssspernoria" she answered and slithered over to a stone bench where she daintily sat down and curled in her tail. "And ssince you turned down my firsst offer, now it'ss up to you to entertain me. Finissh them Mamoru and we're done here."
Kalesserimamoru
Just a simple snake

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Kalesserimamoru on October 5th, 2013, 6:20 am

The order had been given, a simple order, and given with the authority one might show to a snakling. Was this woman's position in the nest so high that she could order even the guards to do her dirty work? If she wasn't, the woman was a good actress and a con-artist to boot. Mamoru stared at the grey scaled Dhani, arms folded and a frown upon his face. He was used to being ordered around, but this woman was already on his bad side and now she was asking for even more.

"Finissh them? Do your dirty work you mean? What'sss wrong, you don't mind blood on your handsss, but deathsss are pusshing too far?"

The trickster looked to the Myrians on the wall with no emotion in his eyes what so ever. They were pathetic, and worthy of mercy, but they would get none from him. Mamoru moved closer to the woman and gently laid his hands on both sides of her head. Looking into the pits of black that were her eyes, he saw nothing, it was as if she were already dead. His hands tighten on her skull and suddenly there was a loud snap as he quickly jerk her head to one side. The woman's body drooped as the life was released from her, and the Myrian next to her cursed in hatred.

"Well..." Spernoria said smugly. "I wasss hoping that you'd make it more entertaining than that. With thisss next one, don't dissappoint Mamoru."

This Dhani was a burden to anyone unlucky enough to cross her path, and he was getting sick of dealing with her. During this time, the short break between when he broke the woman's neck and when he turned to address Spernoria, the trickster had forgotten about the screaming Myrian behind him. Finally, he turned around curling his fingers into a tight fist and ramming it into the side of the man's jaw. The Myrian's head shook violently, and the subtle crack of his jaw bounced into the Dhani' ears.

The K.O. punch left the Myrian dizzy, and his body hung limp as he slowly slipped into the dream world. Mamoru glanced back to the woman, who was still waiting for him to do something impressive. "Entertaining? Well how'sss thiss?" Rolling his fingers out of his fist, Mamoru gathered his djed and focused it into his hand. He coated the full length and width of it with his djed and manipulated it's form. His fingers sharpened, the point of contact between the flesh and the nails melting together until the whole of his fingers and thumb were sharped edged claws.
Kalesserimamoru
Just a simple snake

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Kalesserimamoru on October 6th, 2013, 4:01 am

Spernoria hadn't been watching Mamoru's hands, she was more interested in what he planned to do to impress her. Beyond that, she paid more attention to his face, he looked so much like Morgana, the two really could be twins, and she was attracted to their looks. The trickster's eyes flashed something fiery, a smile whipped across his lips. His hand rose quickly, fingers extending and spread apart as he stabbed them into the chest of the Myrian.

"Ssqueal for usss monkey."

The Myrian's eyes widen, mouth jerked open as a long and hard blood curdling scream was pulled from him. Mamoru continued to thrust his claws deeper into the man's chest inch by bloody inch. The Myrian choked and coughed up blood, his body twitching uncontrollably. Spernoria jumped up from her seat, a priceless expression drawn across her face. Had she gone too far? Pushed the trickster too far? Or was this exactly what she wanted?

The man's scream were louder now than they had ever been before until he started to choke on his own blood, and the dark crimson flowed freely from his mouth. Mamoru pushed harder, working his way into the man's chest and wrapping his claws around his beating heart. The Myrian's body twitched and thrashed against the wall as the dhani ripped his heart from his body. Blood was splattered everywhere, and Spernoria wasn't spared from it one bit.

"There...it isss done."

Mamoru turned away from the body of the Myrian that had finally gone silent and slithered towards the woman presenting her with the heart. "For you Sspernoria. Oh and..I 'll tell my sssisster that you ssaid hello." With a smirk he turned and left the cave before she had the chance to order him to clean it up.
Kalesserimamoru
Just a simple snake

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Traverse on October 11th, 2013, 3:33 pm

Mamuro

Experience:

• Brawling 2 XP
  • Intimidation 2 XP
  • Interrogation 1 XP
  • Investigation 3 XP
  • Observation 3 XP
  • Persuasion 1
  • Rhetoric 1 XP
  • Socialization 2 XP

Lore:

• Being a Guard Allows One in Dark Places
  • Tricking the Trickster
  • Sspernoria: A Dhani in High Place, or a Clever Liar
  • Tearing the Hear out of a Body

Additional Notes :
I really like what you did with the prompt! I didn't give any points in morphing because what Mamuro did here is child's play for him, but you did get a fair amount of auxiliary XP out of this, and it was a fun read! That crazy 3-D looking boxcode really freaked me out though, haha.

If you have any questions, concerns, accolades, complaints, etc about your grade, drop me a PM and we can most certainly talk it out.

As always, Safe Travels!
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Words: 1283282
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)