[Azilis' Scrapbook] Phantasmagoria

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

[Azilis' Scrapbook] Phantasmagoria

Postby Azilis Theroulde on August 2nd, 2010, 2:32 am

Well, everyone else seems to be making these scrapbooks, so I think I'll jump on the bandwagon. YAY BANDWAGONS.

This is a place wherein I plan to stuff all my random thoughts so my brain doesn't suddenly implode, which might manifest in the form of poetry, stories, pictures, or songs. Probably just rambling, though. I like to ramble.

Vital Stats

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Nationality: American (British, French, Scottish, Austrian, German, Irish...you name it, I'm probably it)
Religion: I change my religious views pretty much daily
Likes: cookies, kittens, flute music, good poetry, Wicked (the book), the color blue, naughty conversations, going swimming at night, Shakespeare, random bursting into song
Dislikes: pushy people, hot weather, Zac Efron, Glenn Beck, bad grammar
Accounts: Azilis Theroulde, Ari'Yahal

There is only one rule, and it is this: please don't talk politics here, politics make me sad. Anything else is fair game.

Oh, also, you could leave me pictures of small cute animals. Ooh, or songs from Avenue Q. 'Cause I like those.

To kick things off, here is an assignment from my digital media class this past year. The idea was to take an ad and give it a completely new twist.

I got an A+.

~O, wonder!
How many goodly creatures are there here!
How beauteous mankind is! O brave new world,
That has such people in't!~

-Miranda, The Tempest
Azilis Theroulde
Aurist in Training

Words: 57571
Joined roleplay: June 28th, 2010, 2:13 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Power Fork (1)