[Falyndar AS Office- Soliloquy] Talking to Oneself~

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Soliloquy on November 1st, 2013, 5:21 am

so·lil·o·quy
A dramatic or literary form of discourse in which a character talks to himself or herself or reveals his or her thoughts without addressing a listener. A soliloquy is distinct from a monologue or an aside: a monologue is a speech where one character addresses other characters; an aside is a (usually short) comment by one character towards the audience.

Hello my Thespians! Welcome to my office! I am an Assistant Storyteller in Falyndar helping out the lovely Traverse and Empyrean. If you need grading and/or is lost in the Falyndar region direct your request Here. I will be keeping an eye on that thread and try to help Traverse keep it to a reasonable amount.

However if you are looking for a moderated thread just copy the following code and reply here. I will get back in a timely matter! Do know that I have the right to deny a request however I will pm you my reasons for doing so.

And of course if you have any questions, concerns, or need help getting started please don't hesitate to pm me!

Code: Select all
    [b]Thread Title:[/b] [url=]Title Here[/url] (If you've started the thread yourself.)
    [b]Characters:[/b] (You and ???)
    [b]Thread Type:[/b] (What do you want to focus on?)
    [b]Notes:[/b] (Anything else you can think of?)

Current Mod Threads 1/2 :

Last edited by Soliloquy on December 9th, 2013, 11:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Soliloquy
To be or not to be..

Words: 27835
Joined roleplay: October 31st, 2013, 7:25 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on November 12th, 2013, 5:34 pm

Hello, Sol! May I claim your first modded thread request? :D

Thread Title: The Flaming Reflection
Characters: Aka (Solo)
Thread Type: Exploring The Reflecting Pools. I'm excited on what you can come up for Aka, especially since she's a magic user.
Notes: If you accept my request, please send me a PM then I will start the thread. ;) Much thanks in advance!

"common" | "snake-tongue" | "arumenic" | thoughts

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Words: 654684
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2013, 7:14 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Kalesserimamoru on November 14th, 2013, 2:02 am

Thread Title: A nation of violence
Characters: Mamoru / solo
Thread Type: Intelligence, Investigation, trickery
Notes: Mamoru seeks to get a closer look and better understanding of what he's up against in the blockade, for when 'that' time comes. I'd be very interested to see what you do here. (early next season?)
"Everything happens out of necessity."
Kalesserimamoru
Just a simple snake

Words: 450418
Joined roleplay: June 1st, 2013, 3:10 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Soliloquy on December 16th, 2013, 3:28 am

A rumor about the elusive Jungle Ixam has been whispering amongst the Dhani of Zinrah. They speak of a small pack being spotted around Kandukta Basin close to Zinrah/ Myrian borders. Others speak of an abandoned nest, full of eggs, ripe for the taking. Are the rumors true or is all a bunch of lies? Only one way to find out..

This is sign ups for a modded thread I will run. Participants can expect a nice yummy reward if they managed to complete the quest on top of the skills you will be awarded. Please fill out the following form and submit it here. It is on a first come first serve basis and players must have up to date CS's in order to participate. The quest will take place the 33rd-38th of Winter. I hope to have it up and running by the end of this week no later than Sunday the 22nd.

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b] What is your PC's name?
[b]Skills:[/b] What skills do you have and wish to further on this quest?
[b]Are you available the 33rd- 38th?[/b] Yes or No
[b]Other:[/b] Anything else you wish to share?

• | Soshakuakamamushi

Last edited by Soliloquy on December 16th, 2013, 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Soliloquy
To be or not to be..

Words: 27835
Joined roleplay: October 31st, 2013, 7:25 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on December 16th, 2013, 5:14 am

Signing up!

Name: Soshakuakamamushi
Skills: Reimancy and Acrobatics
Are you available the 33rd- 38th? Yes
Other: Cute salamanders, yesss!

"common" | "snake-tongue" | "arumenic" | thoughts

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Words: 654684
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2013, 7:14 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)