Sword Play in the Forest (Enalahs)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Enalahs on August 2nd, 2010, 11:14 am

20th of Summer, 510 AV

Enalahs continued to walk around the city for a while, taking in the sights. 'Nothing that spectacular...' She thought to herself as she walked out the Gates of Syliras and towards the "Forest". Looking up into the sky above was calming for her. It reminded her of her master. "Master...?" She whispered as she sat under a tree. "Master... why...?" She said quietly as tear began to fill her eyes.

Enalahs sat there for, what seemed like hours, before finally standing. “Enough of these pitiful thoughts…” She whispered as she looked around the area. There was virtually nothing here for her to do. “Why am I even here?” She asked herself as she began to walk around. “To find a Bond mate?” She laughed. Her laugh was… sad, hysterical, depressed. All the things in which she felt everyday.

She stopped and leaned against a tree. Her father’s words rung through out her head. “As a Kelvic, it is our nature, our desire, to bond with someone. To protect someone, to love someone.” She scoffed. Desire? That was something she no longer had. But the longing? It was indeed there. She longed to be beside someone. But not just anyone. She longed to be beside HIM. Mal'daeis. Her master, her love, her anger, her sadness.

She shook her head and straightened. “Bond again? Never.” She said as she turned and began to wander around, once again, with nothing but herself, the longing and the hatred.
Last edited by Enalahs on May 6th, 2011, 6:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Enalahs
Snow Predator

Words: 14694
Joined roleplay: July 31st, 2010, 8:13 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Sword Play on the Hill (Enalahs)

Postby Enalahs on August 2nd, 2010, 11:25 am

Enalahs stopped, some hundred yards from where she began. She looked around. The forest was so beautiful to her. Free and Untamed. Calm and Peaceful. A place where she could think. Or Train. She threw her backpack down under a tree and turned, pulling her Katana out as she did so, and sliced at a tree behind her.

Her breathing was slow and sure as she began to swing wildly at the tree. No structer in her swings, only unbalance and wrecklessness. 'I don't understand!' She screamed through out her mind. 'What am I doing wrong?!" She tried to remember, what her master had taught her, as she continued the attack on the poor tree.

}~Flashback~{
37th of Spring, 508 AV

He held her close and stroked her hair. "Calm yourself, my little Snowflake." He whispered into her ear as she began to calm herself. "Don't hide your beautiful eyes behind tears." He said pulling away slightly, and looking down at her. "but Master..." She said, looking up at him. "You're hurt... I hurt you..." She said, her eyes still holding the remainder of her tears and beginning to produce new ones.

He laughed softly. "Did you harm me intentionally?" He asked her, softly. She shook her head, feverishly, at his question. "No Master! I would never--" She felt his finger upon her soft lips. "Then do not fret over casualties of training." He said, in his proud voice, with a smile. She loved that look. His look of love. Of encouragement.

She nodded. "Yes, Master." She said with a small smile. She couldn't help but smile when he was around. "Now then." He said, releasing her from his embrace and picking up her fallen sword. "Shall we continue?" He asked with a bright smile. She wiped the tears from her eye and smiled up at him. "Yes, Maaster."
Enalahs
Snow Predator

Character sheet

Postby Enalahs on May 6th, 2011, 7:31 pm

40th of Spring, 508 AV

A few days passed, as Enalahs continued her training under her masters careful eye. Correct stances, movement and sword handling were just a few amongst their list.

"Now then, my Snowflake." Mal'daeis said with a encouraging smile. "Are you ready for your test?" He asked as he stood a few feet from her. She nodded sheepishly. "Yes, Master Mal'daeis." He stood in position, motioning for her to do the same.

Once she was in her correct position, he smiled. "Let us begin." She swallowed hard. She was afraid to hurt her master again, and he could sense it. "Breathe." He said, trying to calm her uneasiness. She nodded and too a deep breath. Her master wanted her to fight. She would do as he asked. Taking her stance once more she tried to remember what he has taught her. 'Move with the sword. Do not force your movement. Let it come naturally.' As swiftly as she could she began to move with the sword. But, alas, her movement was not her best. Her foot, finding a patch of moistened dirt, slid from beneath her. She yelped in surprise as she felt herself wrapped in several pairs of strong arms.

"Are you hurt?" His strong voice rang through out the cave. A flush crept across her face as she shook her head. "No, Master." He chuckled. "You must remember, my little Snowflake, to always keep your environment in mind when you are moving." He whispered as he sat her back upon her feet. "Let us take this outside. Perhaps the fresh air will help you." He said with a soft smile as he led the way to the entrance of the cave.
Enalahs
Snow Predator

Character sheet

Postby Enalahs on May 9th, 2011, 1:36 pm

Enalahs followed her master's lead until they reached a small clearing in the forest, just outside the cave, where she had spent many days, training with her master in the arts of swordplay.
Enalahs
Snow Predator

Character sheet