PM to join Hard Work, Good Stories [Nazim's Folly]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The massive stretch of desert that overwhelms Eyktol. Here, a man's water is worth more than his life, and the burying sands are the unfortunate's mute undertaker.

Hard Work, Good Stories [Nazim's Folly]

Postby Lumara on November 2nd, 2013, 8:15 am

Biting down hard on the fork, she kept her gaze straight ahead, seeing nothing. Mura, I couldn't have said it. Movement and noise stopped, if only in her head, as she came to terms with her colossal mistake. When the world resumed spinning, and the sounds of the room or rather it's thundering silence crashed upon her ear. She realized it had been a long awkward moment since she last spoke.

"It's a wonderful place." She swallowed, nearly choking on the suddenly dry and bitter food. "But it's something we'll have to talk about another time." She looked at Nazim and Sewati both. Both kindly men, but men all the same. Neither could be trusted with the truth, not yet at least.

"I've heard many rumors that the people of the desert are gifted story tellers. Is this true?" At the first sign of Sewati's focus shifting away, the veil would go back on. And not come off for the rest of the night. I'm such a fool.

Lumara
Heart of a Human, voice of a Konti.

Words: 8943
Joined roleplay: March 29th, 2013, 1:31 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet

Previous