Completed Welcome To My Humble Abode [Aka & Yuki]

Xen invites Aka and Yuki over for dinner.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The unassuming den of the Constrictor Dhani, it is truly a pit of snakes. Travelers should take care, because the Dhani are always hungry... [Lore]

Welcome To My Humble Abode [Aka & Yuki]

Postby Xen on October 27th, 2013, 11:11 pm

“ I see... Well, are there any other element’s I can change my res into? ”

Xen could only nod at Yuki’s explanation; he could tell that she was more knowledgeable about reimancy than he was which made him see her in a different light, as someone he could come to respect and listen to. Xen sat up, putting all his foolishness aside and focuses on what other questions he could ask Yuki but could only come to ask her about the other elements res could be transformed into. The serpent knew how to attract elements but didn’t know the physics’ behind res—could it be turned into a solid or liquid? If he could turn his res into other forms other than a gas, he could come up with better tactics and unique ways to utilize his res and the elements he manipulated.

“ I was wondering, can res be turned into a solid or liquid? ”

Xen would make this his last question; he didn’t want to keep her any longer; especially if she had to walk through the caverns by herself. Aka would probably not be too far for Yuki to catch up to her and he didn’t need some crazed constrictor attempt to harm her. Xen uncoiled his body from around the moss boulder and brushes the flakes of moss off of his scales. The serpent was beginning to understand that he had a long way to go, considering the other skills he had to improve—he would have years of training and practice ahead of him.
Xen

Xen
Stygian Serpentis

Words: 390077
Joined roleplay: July 28th, 2012, 12:02 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Shirayuki on October 29th, 2013, 1:25 am

Its strange, knowing more about a topic, and then teaching them about it. Is this what everyone calls growing up?, Shirayuki thought to herself, before pondering over the proper answers to Xen's questions. "I'll answer your second question first, then lead from their to the former.", was the answer. She moved her right hand out, palm up in a cup shape. She created Res, in her usual smokey grayish form, almost like water poured on dry ice. "The physics of Res is capable of becoming both solid, liquid, and gas. I normally go for a gaseous form, as you can see here. Aka, before getting me this collar, had one made of earth. She used a more slimy, liquid Res. With gas and liquid able to be reproduced by Res, I don't see why not for solid.", was the explanation given. 

"Now, to answer the first question. Res can be changed into four basic elements, which can be then changed to secondary elements. For example, I can transform my Res into water-", here she pauses, to slowly condense the Res, creating a small amount of water on her hand, that soon slipped between her fingers to land on the floor. "-and then use more Res, create air, and then slowly freeze the water into ice.", with these words, she created a small amount of res, and followed her own words, the puddle of water freezing over into thin ice. "My main would be water and air, with ice being secondary. Aka can control fire, as you probably remember, along with earth. So I guess her secondary might be...lava? Anyways, there should be secondary elements for water and fire, earth and air, but I have no clue what those are. And that's just about it.", Shirayuki concluded her explanation with a nod.

Looking at the entrance of the cave, she thought for several ticks, before facing Xen. "Ah, sorry, but I should get going.", she apologized, while standing up, before walking out. Stopping at the entrance, she turned around, said "Find me when I'm not occupied if you have any more questions about Reimancy. Bye!", while giving off an adorable smile and wave. And with that, she walked away, glancing around ever so often to make sure no Constrictors were giving her any hungry stares.

OOCLast post for me. Lovely time roleplaying, and hope to do so again!
Shirayuki
Tiny Moe Doll

Words: 30596
Joined roleplay: August 4th, 2013, 2:49 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Xen on October 30th, 2013, 8:12 pm

“ Thank you, Yuki.”

’—
That was all Xen could say, he was shown that not only was he lacking but his knowledge of the magic discipline he was using, was plain. Xen slumped downwards onto his rock and closes his eyes. The serpent was tired yet he was determined to increase his power and thus opens his eyes and grins. Xen was glad for the information he had just received would now help forge a path in his reimancy carrier.

“I’ll get better in all my skills and become what I seek to be.”

Xen slithered to the back of the room and falls into his bed—he had some work to do later on.
Xen

Xen
Stygian Serpentis

Words: 390077
Joined roleplay: July 28th, 2012, 12:02 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Traverse on November 3rd, 2013, 1:53 pm

Aka

Experience:

• Flirting 2 XP
  • Intimidation 2 XP
  • Observation 3 XP
  • Persuasion 1 XP
  • Socialization 5 XP

Lore:

• Xen: A Messy Dhani
  • Keeping Relations Good With a Fellow Viper
  • Yuki: Knows the Right Questions (Magic Related)
  • Morphing: Altering in Ways Dhani Morphs Cannot
  • Morphing Side Affects: Getting Stuck Transformed

Yuki

Experience:

• Interrogation 1 XP
  • Observation 4 XP
  • Reimancy 1 XP
  • Rhetoric 2 XP
  • Socialization 5 XP
  • Teaching 2 XP

Lore:

• Xen: A Messy Dhani
  • Dhani Eat Raw Meat
  • Dhani: Always Getting Naked
  • Realizing You're a Human Doll
  • Morphing: Manipulating Djed Within instead of Outside the Body
  • Morphing Side Affects: Getting Stuck Transformed

Xen

Experience:

• Flirting 2 XP
  • Hosting 5 XP
  • Morphing 2 XP
  • Observation 3 XP
  • Rhetoric 2 XP
  • Socialization 5 XP
  • Teaching 1 XP

Lore:

• Hosting: Preparing Your Cave for Guests
  • Hosting Faux Paux: Serving Cold Food
  • Aka: Has a Thing for Male Vipers
  • Yuki: Knowledgeable About Reimancy
  • Reimancy: Turning Djed to Res
  • Res Can Take Many Forms

Additional Notes :
This thread was a super fun read, so thanks a lot! The dialogue between Xen and Aka was hilarious, and poor Yuki sitting there, suffering through Aka's torment was a delight as well. I was really glad Yuki got to show off some of her Reimancy skills at the end of the thread there, great job guys!

If you have any questions, concerns, accolades, complaints, etc about your grade, drop me a PM and we can most certainly talk it out.

As always, Safe Travels!
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Words: 1283282
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous