[Krahe's Scrapbook] The Raven and the Writing Desk

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Krahe von der Nebel on November 9th, 2013, 11:04 pm

Welcome!

Please, make yourself at home. Throw your feet up on the table and stay a while. I promise I'll stop biting you eventually.

A little bit on myself: I'm a 19 year old Freshman college student currently attending Texas A&M University. I'm currently pursuing the Computer Engineering field, but lately I've been drawn towards Digital Arts and/or Criminal Justice. When I'm not posting on Mizahar I'm either working on my animations, playing Team Fortress 2, or studying. My only hobby is hat collecting, Trilby is my favorite, and when it comes to fashion I typically try to make a professional appearance. Typically. Aside from that, I'm just some kid who likes to RP.

I'll be mostly using this place as a sort of release valve on my ideas. I do a lot of animation work and I'd be more than happy to show Mizaharians my progress through certain works, and even post the finished product for all to enjoy. I also create "Posters" (Still images within the animation program I use) that I'll set up in a sort of gallery to get some feedback and suggestion.

And now, to set up the mood for my scrapbook, I'll play you one of my favorite pieces of music.

Oh, and my header and background picture are taken from my favorite indie game (*cough*asidefromminecraft*cough*) Gunpoint
Krahe von der Nebel
Listen, Watch, Wait

Words: 23147
Joined roleplay: October 28th, 2013, 9:51 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Postby Krahe von der Nebel on November 10th, 2013, 11:30 pm

Hey guys!

Just wanted to post my recently finished SFM. Spent 3 days working on it, and I know it's less than perfect, but I feel really proud of it. I hope you guys enjoy.

Krahe von der Nebel
Listen, Watch, Wait

Words: 23147
Joined roleplay: October 28th, 2013, 9:51 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Donor (1)