Vik's Little Corner Headers and Footers.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Postby Vik on October 30th, 2013, 5:24 am

Well, since I was designing things; I felt that I should share; I'm not exactly an old fella here. But, I can learn quickly if I'm yelled at enough. I will be using this to post all of the Artistic Thingamagigs. So, here we go!

Free and Clear, with a Catch.
I typically don't do this sort of thing; it's more a hobby than anything. I enjoy this work so I might just do quite a few- who knows. However...

What's this Madness!?
While I totally will do something if you give me a totally awesome pawesome idea? I'm not typically going to do too much. Mostly because this isn't something I'm always doing, if that's not all that clear. But, hey; as I said; if I enjoy this enough I might toss a bunch of this at you lot and see how you fare with it. I'm not really one to withold information; so, there's that. It's like, say; you totally will see all the stuff I put together.

Code for This :
Code: Select all
[center][box=700,#897F61,#524D3B,white][img]http://i.imgur.com/zcvM5tp.png[/img][frametrans=#524D3B,3]
WHAT IS THIS MADNESS!?
[/frametrans][img]http://i.imgur.com/ypKeTpY.png[/img][/box][/center]
Vik
Sandwich Powered Advice Dispenser

Words: 20847
Joined roleplay: October 29th, 2013, 2:00 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Engghaen on November 7th, 2013, 8:21 pm

Hai Vik,
Since I'm awful with putting the stuff together (sure, I can edit the pictures and do BB codes, but putting them together...). So, umm. If you could like... Wait.

~ I have one or two pictures I'd really like to get in there.
This one...
And this one!

~ Engghaen loves the woods, so if you can do something with that...

It's just a small thing, I don't ask you to do a lot... But it's too much to do myself.
Everyone knows pain and misery,
But it's how we survive that makes us who we are.

Character Sheet | Scrapbook | Plotnotes | Ruvyn
Engghaen
I'm not cute! I'm just... Fluffy.

Words: 87123
Joined roleplay: November 1st, 2013, 3:18 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Vik on November 15th, 2013, 6:48 pm

I hope this is acceptable; to be honest I didn't know what to put. As of currently there is no footer due to me needing to edit it a bit

But, this is what I got currently.

Code: Select all
[framepic=http://i.imgur.com/4RRARO6.jpg][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/eRYwTxs.png[/img][/center]
[center][box=700,white,black,black]I hope this is acceptable; to be honest I didn't know what to put. As of currently there is no footer due to me needing to edit it a bit

But, this is what I got currently.
[/box][/center][/framepic]
Vik

Character sheet

Postby Slenta on November 15th, 2013, 7:41 pm

Hello Vik! I have a pretty neat idea for a wispy energy tendril theme over a black background! I'm kinda crappy at this so I would appreciate your help! Just keep it a dark theme and I will be happy with any result you throw at me! Also, you don't have to use any of the images I link if you think you can create a neat result which fits with my character.

Use this image galley I put together to create it, and find more images if you wish. The pages indicate the numbers I am referencing below.

1. Header. Use a name above, center, or below the orb as you wish.

2, 3, 4. Background patterns to copypaste and have fun with.

5, 6 aren't of the same quality of 2, 3, 4, but you can try to use them if they look nice.

Also, if you are currently swamped or don't find it interesting, no problem. I understand. ^^

Thanks. ~Slenta.
Slenta
Retired Staff

Words: 21345
Joined roleplay: November 9th, 2013, 11:28 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Engghaen on November 15th, 2013, 8:21 pm

Thanks Vik! It looks really cool already...
Everyone knows pain and misery,
But it's how we survive that makes us who we are.

Character Sheet | Scrapbook | Plotnotes | Ruvyn
Engghaen
I'm not cute! I'm just... Fluffy.

Words: 87123
Joined roleplay: November 1st, 2013, 3:18 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Vik on November 15th, 2013, 10:22 pm

Slenta wrote:Hello Vik! I have a pretty neat idea for a wispy energy tendril theme over a black background! I'm kinda crappy at this so I would appreciate your help! Just keep it a dark theme and I will be happy with any result you throw at me! Also, you don't have to use any of the images I link if you think you can create a neat result which fits with my character.

Use this image galley I put together to create it, and find more images if you wish. The pages indicate the numbers I am referencing below.

1. Header. Use a name above, center, or below the orb as you wish.

2, 3, 4. Background patterns to copypaste and have fun with.

5, 6 aren't of the same quality of 2, 3, 4, but you can try to use them if they look nice.

Also, if you are currently swamped or don't find it interesting, no problem. I understand. ^^

Thanks. ~Slenta.

Actually, I can do almost all of those effects without using your pictures. Albeit it would take a while- As it stands; I'm curious as to what kind of picture you want; as it may sound; odd- but. Do you want it to be partially cut off in the png so it looks like wisps are coming off of it?

Also, Engghaen; I'm doing a different sort of footer than I usually do, maybe more grassy. Because it's... Classy? I dunno where I was going with that. :B
Vik

Character sheet

Postby Slenta on November 15th, 2013, 11:12 pm

I am fine with whatever you are willing to do. The sample you gave me is already more than I could ask for. Thanks. =)

And that sounds cool, if that is what you want to do. I'm sure it'd look pretty nice.
Slenta
Retired Staff

Words: 21345
Joined roleplay: November 9th, 2013, 11:28 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets