Between Sunset and Sunrise the Forest Comes Alive (Abashai )

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Stretching northward along the coastline of the Suvan Sea, the Cobalt Mountains are the home of the Bronze Wood, numerous ruins, and creatures both strange and fantastical.

Re: Between Sunset and Sunrise the Forest Comes Alive (Abashai )

Postby Nya Winters on September 28th, 2009, 7:17 pm

She stopped him before he got two steps. A small hand caught his free one that wasn't gripping Sus' reins, and entwined her fingers with his a moment. Her touche was gentle but firm and she looked up straight into his eyes. There was surprise in her gaze at this new tone which bordered on fierceness. And she had to study his face to understand what he meant. His features were hard, almost predatory, and something flared to life inside her suddenly. The sudden blooming of emotion inside her silenced her... stole her breath, and made her simply stare at him. He was magnificent, and she was totally and utterly lost to him.

Nya stood there looking at him for the longest time, half afraid to tell him the truth, and more startled than she had ever been her whole life just seeing the expression on Abashai's face and her reaction to it.

Finally she spoke. Another secret shared, one she'd been dreading. The Konti hadn't wanted to warn her about the hunters. Nya knew that. She could take care of herself, or there wouldn't be a problem in the first place. What was more likely happening was she wanted this confrontation, this confession between the two of them. "Matilda is Konti. They have a special gift to see more than with their eyes. I have met her before and know that she is usually right. You'd best go talk to the scholar, because for some reason its important. But sometimes she speaks of one thing to initiate something else. I think that is what her words to me were. What she sees is true, but you do not know all of it. They want to hunt the cat because the cat has already killed their own. It eats them too, when it is hungry, and leaves the remains for them to find as a warning." Nya didn't know why she suddenly told him this, this one last thing about herself that she was suddenly horribly ashamed about. Her eyes dropped and she released his hand, realizing she was so embarrassed by it that she couldn't even tell him in such a way that fully owned doing so. She spoke of the cat - her true self - as if it was something else, something that was not her. Wrong... so very wrong. Nya knew that telling him in that way was cowardly and not owning up to her own actions. She reached up, tugged off the hood that hid her features, and shook out her hair. "I kill people sometimes, Abashai. I like doing it. I have even eaten them when I'm hungry. They are only mad, afraid, because cats are lazy and will eat children before they will bother to kill something that might fight back. They are right to be so, protective, though I am not lazy like they fear. I kill those that are wasteful, greedy, and hunt for sport without using the meat - leaving it to rot. They would not know the difference though. They are only human." There. That was better, more honest. Nya tilted her head and softened her words. "Matilda knows - just by touching I think - I have no reason to worry unless I grow stupid or careless. I worry more what you think, and keep secrets because of that. Konti tear down walls and reveal secrets. It is their way. Although, I do think she wants you to talk to someone at the temple." Nya said, shivering suddenly. By the Gods, she hated cities.

By Zulrav though, the fire in Abashai's eyes still had Nya trembling and feeling things she had never felt before. Nya turned and slipped back into the room. As his bondmate retreated to their room (she often dropped verbal bombs and gave others - namely her parents since she knew no one else - time to digest them), Abashai would find the stable at the end of Traveler's row, large enough to hold twenty horses. He would find an empty stall easily enough, a measure of hay and oats for the animal and a place to store her tack. A stable boy charged him a silver to stall the mare overnight and promised to look after her like she was his own.

Nya, meanwhile, was waiting quietly in their room, perched on a chair, lost deep in thought. It was... incredibly hard for her to understand how a man she knew less than a day... a single day... was tying her in knots inside and even now changing the way she felt about things - or at least changing the way she looked at them.

Truthfully, she just wanted to go shopping. Nya never liked shopping, but in this instant it sounded like fun to show Abashai the city and drag him from place to place, ordering the things they'd need in the coming months. Talking... she loved to talk. But with Abashai, things were deeper, more serious, and it was draining. There were too many confessions, and too much stuff to learn about the other. And it was all coming to quickly. Nya knew two things though, before he ever walked back into that door. First, he was everything she'd ever wanted. And secondly, her life was never going to be the same again because she already cared deeply for him.
Nya Winters
Let the winds in my heart blow...

Words: 784686
Joined roleplay: June 7th, 2009, 6:53 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Trailblazer (1) Never Say Die (1)
Donor (1) 2017 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2017 Top NaNo Word Count (1)

Postby Abashai on September 29th, 2009, 4:46 pm

Abashai stared after Nya, her cloaked figure rushing back into the room. He was relieved that she retreated. At that moment he did not want to look at her. The Kelvic's revelation had left him utterly shocked and devastated. A part of him had shattered at her words. I kill people...I have eaten them. He wanted to curse, curse the bond that had so deeply entwined him to the Kelvic. He had hunted golden wolves in the desert who had attacked and killed Benshiran children. He remembered his zeal to destroy the animals, to eliminate their threat, he had shot them through with arrows and hacked their heads off with his sword. He had felt great satisfaction doing it. Abashai felt his chest tighten. Even as the Benshiran was beginning to understand Nya, see her as both the animal and the human, he now saw something else, something the people around them saw...a monster.

Abashai slowly walked Sus to the stable. It was the walk of a man dazed, his heart rent apart. He could not comprehend it, how the sweet, playful, brilliant girl could be a mankiller, a man eater. "Yahal," he cried out in confusion, desperate for an answer, "why?". The man gathered himself, stopped outside the stable and began to gently stroke the mare's strong neck. He searched within himself, trying to make sense of the world swirling around him. He immediately felt shame for cursing the bond with Nya. No, she was a blessing. He took a deep, cleasning breath, allowing his mind to return from its emotional outburst.

She killed men...so had he. He had killed Chaktawe to defend his people, because it was right. Just a moment ago he sworn to kill more men to protect her, because he knew it was right. Nya killed because, being who she is, she believed it to be right. She...ate them ...because she would be no better than them if she wasted their...meat. Oh, Yahal, this is not always going to be easy, is it?

Abashai sighed deeply, his forehead leaning against the patient horse's neck. The bond with Nya had been accepted by both of them. He knew there was much he didn't know. He learned Kelvics were animals and accepted it. He cared for Nya not because she was human, but because she was not. She was a unique, fascinating, captivating creature who brought more joy and understanding in one day than Abashai can ever remember. He knew that this bond, whatever it was, had swiftly and deeply knitted his heart to Nya's. He could not turn her away, could not tell those moss green eyes that she was a monster. No, she was not. Nya was a magnificent creature. The Benshiran wanted, and was commited, to have her at his side. He remembered, he had secrets too. Nya would have to know them. Soon.

Entering the stable, he handed the desertbred over to the stable boy who, obviously seeing Abashai's distraught face, offered to unsaddle the horse and store the tack. Abashai handed him a coin and walked back to the room.

He entered the room to see Nya patiently waiting. He looked long and hard at the young woman. Again studying her face, balanced between the soft child and the youthful woman. Her eyes turned up to his. He could see the same confusion, the doubts, the tangle of emotion that twisted inside himself. He wanted to go to her, wrap his arms around her and hold her close. This morning he would have restrained himself, but now he did not. Abashai crossed the small room in a few giant strides, standing before Nya. He placed his hands on her upper arms and all but picked her up out of the chair to her feet. He threw his arms around her and pulled her against him. He buried his face in her soft hair.

"Nya, It is will be difficult sometimes for me to understand what you do, to remember what it means to be Kelvic. I wanted to retch when you told me what you did, at first it sounded so horrible. But I cannot blame you for doing what you believe is right. I have killed both men and animals for the same reason. I cannot tell you what you do is wrong. I want to help you learn to coexist with humans, while not taking away from who you really are. It is the Kelvic that I am bonded too, care for so much, so suddenly. It will not always be easy, for either of us." Abashai released her, put one hand gently on her shoulder and lifted her chin up with the other. Looking at her , he wondered if he could be angry with her even if she ate his own horse.

Sighing out of emotional exhaustion, he he stroked the top of her head and smiled warmly. "You wear me out girl," he jibed, hoping to ease the high emotions they both reeled under. "I'd like to spend some time going around town with you, but I wonder if I should see this man Matilda spoke about."
Abashai
There are winds I am compelled to follow...

Words: 391987
Joined roleplay: August 25th, 2009, 4:12 pm
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)

Postby Nya Winters on September 30th, 2009, 9:42 am

She fidgeted on the chair, her mind busy within itself, reviewing her short life and looking for things that might have future implications. The main secret was shared though, and as awful as it was, Nya felt better. She had no idea how Abashai would react, which was why she left him so abruptly. She wasn't afraid of him, not like one would think, but in all honesty she was afraid of disappointing him. Nya had a long history of disappointing. She had always wanted to be a human, then a kelvic horse the worst possible way so she could run with her father, and had been just as horrified as her parents when she turned into a forest cat. Disappointment. Her cascading doubts had redoubled and tripled inadvertently by life's little dramas until she was far more comfortable as a cat than a human, which tended to happen to kelvics whether they liked it or not.

How she'd behaved had never really mattered until now. And now that it did matter, it mattered tremendously. The look in Abashai's eyes... she could almost feel things through the link, through their connections, and the human in her wanted to turn and run. The forest cat wanted to face the scary thing though, curious, until it wasn't scary anymore. And so she sat and fidgeted, waiting for Abashai's return... trying to be calm by thinking of endless tracks of pine forest, cool clear mountain streams filled with fat fish. No one ever cared if you killed fish.

No, Abashai would probably care. His level of thinking went deep and broad across a wide tract of space. That was the problem. He did care. Nya liked that about him, and wouldn't change that, not for anything, for it made him who he was. But she still couldn't help but think from a different perspective... what if those hunters had families waiting on them? Counting on them? Nya didn't know where the line was, or how to decide to cross it or not.

When he returned and paused to stare down at her, she simply stayed where she was, ready for his words, whatever they were. For such a large man, he moved fast - and did something she didn't expect. His grip was firm, sudden, and his embrace even more unexpected. No one ever hugged her. Ever. Nya wasn't even certain what it was he was doing, for a brief terrifying moment, as doubt overwhelmed her and she thought perhaps this was the punishment - Abashai attacking, confining her, restraining her freedom. She froze in that single heartbeat of action, tensing with the need to shift, to protect herself....

And then he buried his face in her hair and spoke. She took in so many clues at once. The timber and pitch of his voice, the clean scent of his warm breath, the heat of his form. The forest cat realized all in an instant how wonderful it felt to be so carefully held. There was no forceful restraint, instead it was more of a need she didn't quite understand that filled them both. And it was if the human side of her, the one that insisted it wasn't human at all but only the mimicry of it, suddenly recognized for a single instant that it could be real. His words washed over her and even as his warmth left her as he stepped back, and his hand cupped her chin and tilted her eyes upwards, Nya stood stunned.

Later she'd regret that she didn't wrap her arms around him or return the gesture. But that would be when it was quiet, deep in the night, and all was still except her mind and the memories of this day. Somewhere deep within her, Nya knew simply that today was the turning point in her life, something she'd never forget. True it was ripe with emotional upheaval, but she cherished it nonetheless. Because a doorway opened for her in that instant of acceptance... yet another in a wide variety of them that Abashai had gifted to her that day. And through that threshold someone could pass across and become something more intelligent, more proactive, and less bestial. His voice made up the framework, his scent the perfectly hung oak of the door, and his gaze made up the brass door pull. All she had to do was reach out and grasp the door pull, twist it and pushing the door open to step through to the other side.

Nya wasn't ready yet. But it was there... and it was real... and she finally finally understood what she had missed in all the studying she did growing up. That understanding was profound, and something even a bold kelvic would not voice, even alone and to herself in a soft voice within her head. A slight smile to her face even as Abashai's jib brought her back to playfulness.

"I do not mean too be so... exhausting. I..."
Nya tilted her head and didn't answer his question immediately. "I will watch the door tonight and make sure nothing bothers you when you finally decide to rest so you can sleep until you are not worn out. It is the least I can do." Kelvic reasoning. It wasn't quite an apology, though the next thing she said was. "The darkest things inside us are the hardest. Maybe dark is not the right word, but I do not know what else to call it. Killing... is the darkest I have held inside me, secret, nothing else is like that. It was hurting me to hold it inside and not show it to you. I feel better now that you have seen it. I expected a different reaction. Does that not mean everything else will be easier?" She said, hating to call things dark or light, but truthfully not knowing what else to call them.

Then she answered his question. "You should go see the man but only if you want. He might also wear you down, and I can tell you are tired inside. There are places I can go while you are gone, and we can meet back here to get our supplies. I could also go with you. I do not mind. But remember, there is tomorrow too." Nya said, backing away from Abashai. Nya had no real feelings on needing to go with him, to stay, or what their next actions should be. She was still lost in some new feelings, strange ones, that clouded her mind and distracted her from the decisions that were at hand. All those feelings revolved around his utter acceptance. It was still such a new sensation, that she was slightly staggered by it.

The Temple of All Gods was very near the Travelers Row. It's spires could be seen from their little enclosed courtyard. Also, the main castle's bazaar was near at hand, no more than two blocks north of their current position. And because Traveler's Row was set on a busy main street and well into the wall itself, there was a great deal of traffic passing by, any of which would most likely be glad to give directions.
Nya Winters

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Re: Between Sunset and Sunrise the Forest Comes Alive (Nya)

Postby Abashai on September 30th, 2009, 1:02 pm

"I am fine Nya." He feared she took his teasing too seriously, the humor lost on the young Kelvic. Abashai's emotions returned to even keel, another growing pain behind them, the understanding of one another a step deeper. The Benshiran was a bit surprised at himself, at the open affection he had shown Nya, how deeply he wanted her to know that her secret did not change how he felt about her. He dropped his hand from her chin and gave the girl a quick stroke of her hair, reassuring her that he was alright, that they were alright.

"I am glad you told me. It seems to me like there should not be secrets between bondmates. I have things in my past, things that you may not understand, but I want you to know them. I have told you somethings, but not everything. Tonight I will share them with you." There were precious few people to which Abashai had opened his heart and thoughts. The wise Rapa, the old man Toviel in the Redstone Cliffs, the Benshiran woman Zaira. Each one opened a little more understanding for him, like stepping stones placed by the Holy One. But Nya had cracked him wide open. There was a freedom knowing he was almost transparent to her. He was finally free to be who he wanted to be.

His attention turned back to the curious words of the Konti landlord. Matilda had said he needed to go to the temple, that a man needed to talk to him. She had said it with such matter-of-fact, more than a mere suggestion. His interest piqued, he wanted to go now. Part of him did not want to leave Nya, but he knew it was better he go alone. "I think I will go to the temple. If the Konti is this precise in her visions, there must be a good reason I go. Why don't you run your errands and I will meet you back here. I don't know how long I will be. We will see if there is time to shop together, or maybe find some dinner."
Abashai

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Nya Winters on September 30th, 2009, 5:10 pm

Nya nodded. She wanted Abashai to tell her his darkness too, but only when he was ready. The Benshira had already mentioned it, but Nya wasn't one to press. She knew whatever it was couldn't not be hurting him inside, and that he'd feel better afterwards, even if she didn't understand it. Though she did understand his light tone, but she knew too that his teasing was backed by the truth. They were both exhausted. It had been the best and most hardest day of her life.

"Alright. You go to the temple and I'll go shop. We can meet back here in two hours? By then I'll be hungry (she always was really at this age). I want something sweet like bread. It is my treat for dealing with humans."
Nya said, grinning. She stepped up to him, crowded his space, ran her jawline up his in a singular display of affection and finished off with a gentle nip to his ear. "Be careful okay? People in cities are not... very trustworthy sometimes." The kevlic added, then slipped her hood back on and made for the door.

She had places to go, people to see... but first she stopped by the stable to check on Abashai's mount. Though the horse wasn't hers, Nya worried for her and wanted to make sure she was fed well and resting comfortably... and that the stable was clean. It smelled good, and the hay was fresh so the young woman was soon on her way. She had no idea where her first stop would be. But in two hours the kelvic could get a lot of supplies, and there were a number of things she needed.

Super Secret Note!I'm going to do my shopping in the other business threads to collect a few things using this timestamp. You might want to pop into the temple thread too so a mod can interact privately. Then we can meet back here next post.
Nya Winters

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Abashai on October 12th, 2009, 12:36 pm

After a brief walk around the temple to become familiar with its layout, and selecting an office at the end of the row of doors on the lower level, Abashai made his way through the quiet sanctuaruy and out into the busy street.

Making his way the short distance to Traveler's Row, pausing only once to regain his bearings, he found himself quite excited to tell Nya about his meeting with Glav and about the Cultural Council. To be a voice for other Benshiran, so far from their home, and to help them was an honor he frankly was not sure he was worthy of. But he did not question himself further, merely thankful to Yahal for the opportunities.

The stipend would also help the newly bonded pair. Abashai felt a bit guilty that Nya had paid for everything so far, her fur and hides the only income they currently had.

Stopping to check on Sus, the desertbred mare quite content with a pile of fresh hay, Abashai returned to their door, peeking in to see if Nya had returned. Finding the apartment empty, he lean against the wall outside the door and watched the diverse crowds mill by and waited for the kelvic girl to arrive.
Abashai

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Nya Winters on October 13th, 2009, 4:16 pm

Nya was a long time in returning home. It wasn't that the city was large and she'd gotten lost. It was just that there was so much to see, to do, to visit.. that she'd lost track of time. She'd also taken the time to take her leatherworking kit and carefully hammer, using the chisel, the same etchings Abashai had on his face onto the leather of the sheath for the dagger she'd bought him. A bench on a side street and served as the perfect workspace, and thought the etchings were like a childs attempt at coloring, they were easily recognized and elaborated on with various odd things Nya thought looked good with them. There was a flower, the swirls of breezes (for those always made her happy), a bird (chasing them were fun - especially seagulls in syliras), a bone (something to chew was always nice for new teeth coming in), and paw prints mixed with human prints. The sheath was busy for sure, but artfully done.

Nya was excited to give it to him when she got back to the room. She was surprised to see Abashai lingering outside though, and raised an eyebrow at him as she halted before where he stood. "Did you loose the key? I do not have one." Nya said, glancing thoughtfully around. Matilda knew better than to give something like a key to a young kelvic who was visiting a city for the first time. Nya hadn't minded. But she wasn't sure what to make of the man waiting outside.

Rocking back on her heels and then slipping off her backpack, Nya couldn't wait any longer. She dug into her things and pulled forth the heavy looking dagger carefully sheathed in a piece of leather that looked carved up by a child, and handed it to Abashai. "I got you a weapon. For your boot. I have one that matches, though my sheath isn't so fancy. It is for my boot too. The knife is for in case someone ever takes your sword or you loose it riding Sus or something. I once needed one to cut a very important rope, and if i had not had my eating knife I would have been lost. But I would rather have had a dagger like this, the eating knife took a long time to cut it, time I did not have. It would have been easier. And I got an axe too, to help cut up wood or whatever." She said, and then started to dig through her other things... before halting and closing the backpack. "I got a few other things too... more clothing. I needed some." She said softly. Nya destroyed more than she wore, truth be told, but Abashai didn't need to know that.

"Why are you standing out here? Why are you not inside? It is hot, even though its almost dark." She said glancing at the doorway and then back at Abashai.
Nya Winters

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Abashai on October 13th, 2009, 5:59 pm

The shadows had grown very long when Abashai spotted Nya heading up the street with purpose and a hint of a bounce in her stride. When She halt before him, he had begun to tell her he did indeed have a key, but the girl seemed rather impatient and instead produced the new dagger. He looked from the sheathed weapon to Nya and back, puzzled. The girl's explanation poured out at an excited pace. The benshiran finally comprehended what Nya was saying when she asked why he was outside. He looked up from the dagger to the intense green eyes. "Just watching people, there are so many differnt kinds." Abashai had a new interest in the city and its people, knowing that he was now a part of it. "And its not the heat that bothers me...its the humidity." He smiled teasingly at her and opened the door. Abashai had gone in earlier long enough to get a fire started before it grew too dark and the room glowed dimly in the light.

Once inside, he paused to look at the sheathed dagger by the firelight. He drew the weapon. Abashai loved the hiss and ring of steel sliding against leather. It was a sound that resonated with the warrior deep within him, the sound of power and strength. The weapon was simple but sturdy, double-edged and razor sharp. The size was well-suited to fit in a boot, a fine idea indeed.

A grin broadened on his face as he looked up at Nya. "Thank you! I...I don't know what to say." He didn't, he had not received many gifts in his adult life. He slid the blade back into the sheath when he noticed the tooled leather. He drew closer to the fire light to examine the design. He instantly recognized the shiber symbols. His breath caught in his lungs, his heart seized. He looked up at Nya with a look of disbelief, as if he could not understand. He turned again to the sheath. His fingers touched the embossed leather characters, brushed over the impressions of the bird and flower, the swirls. Then he saw the footprints and paw prints mixed together. The scabbbard was covered with the designs.

A look of comprehension crossed Abashai's face, but did not replace the amazement residing in his eyes. He slowly looked up at the girl, who waited anxiously for his reaction. He spoke slowly. "You made this ...for me? He looked down, tracing the stamped paw and foot prints. "This is us...." He spoke to no one, or himself, it seemed. He examined every design in the leather, as if trying to discern a meaning for each. Without looking up, he spoke. "It has been a long, long while since anyone has given me a gift, let alone make something just for me."

He rose from the fire and, for the second time that day, went to the kelvic girl and threw his arms around her, pulling her to him and hugging her gently. "Thank you so much, Nya. Its beautiful. I will always wear it."

He broke off the embrace, but kept his hands on her shoulders. He wanted to tell her about the Cultural Council, but had no idea what she would think of it. "I have some news. I went to the temple, like Matilda said. I met a man named Glav who runs the temple. He invited me to join a council that helps newcomers to the city. I will help benshira who come to the city, represent them in a sense, to the city. I get an office at the Temple, and some coin too." Then Abashai pulled the medallion from under his tunic and displayed it before Nya. "And he gave me this...it will tell me when they meet." He looked into the girl's eyes, waiting for her response. Suddenly he realized he really cared what Nya thought of it all.
Abashai

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Nya Winters on October 13th, 2009, 9:16 pm

People watching? Nya turned to look at the crowd from Abashai's vantage, and smiled slowly. How many hours had she spent doing just exactly the same thing? Too many. She was done watching people though, watching them pass by while she did nothing and her life was on hold. She had something else to watch now, someone actually to watch out for. It was a good feeling, and one that had continued from when she bought the daggers, the sheaths, and worked on Abashai's decorating it. It carried on from when she handed him the dagger too and how surprised he looked.

That expression was precious as far as Nya was concerned. Nya would always remember Abashai's reaction in that moment and try and bring him nice things as often as she could. Little would they both guess that it was the beginning of Abashai having an overabundance of oddly colored stones, brilliant feathers, frail blooming flowers that might last over night, rare delicious (trust her!) little edibles (that didn't taste so wonderful to his human tongue), bits of colored string, and a whole host of other things that would change and grow more sophisticated as time passed... when stories were swapped for real books and so forth.

She trailed him into the room and relieved herself of the heavy bag, just in time to receive a second hug. Nya hugged him back this time, and began to pur as he released her. "Wear it to be safe. Sometime you might need it when I am not around. It is for your boot. I am glad you like it. I was hoping." She said, nodding as if she knew about such things, even though she really didn't.

When he said he had news of his own, she nodded and settled down on a chair at the table beside the fire. She sat casually, one elbow leaning on the table, one draped across a knee as she tilted her head to listen. Nya reached out and carefully touched the medallion, her nose flaring slightly as she drank in its scent and then withdrew her hand looked up to meet Abashai's gaze. There was a little bit of wonder in her eyes as she blinked, then smiled. She thought for a few moments, then smiled slightly, a special smile just for him. "I found my purpose in life today when a stranger lead his horse by my camp and then later swam with me... a stranger with beautiful hair that even let me wash it. It seems to me like you might have taken a similar step forward today too. You are good at helping people. You helped me. I have no idea what a council is, or an office... but I do know there are lots of strangers in this city, and having someone to help them out would be a really good thing. I am happy Abashai, especially if this makes you happy too. I think you will be really good at it." Nya said, leaning back in her chair feeling somewhat satisfied.

"I can not remember having a better day, truth be told. I think, perhaps, it is the same for you."
She said, still watching the stranger whose life was now so tightly wound with her own. Life had a funny way of arranging things, that much was for certain. But Nya suspected they'd survive it, just fine, if not thrive in it. She smiled, nodded, and rocked back in her chair, eyes laughing. It was, if nothing else, going to be a grand adventure.
Nya Winters

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Tarot on October 13th, 2009, 9:58 pm

Abashai
Lore: Kelvic psychology, Kelvic bonding
Experience: +5 Wilderness Survival

Nya
Lore: Benshira traditions, Kelvic bonding
Experience: +5 Wilderness Survival

Additional notes: I looked for reasons you shouldn't get 5 points, and found none. Awesome read. :)
Tarot's thread tickets: sold out. Not accepting any more threads for the time being unless I promised you one. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Tarot
May you live in interesting times

Words: 766317
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:29 pm
Blog: View Blog (11)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Thread (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Being Tarot Award (1)
O RLY Decoration (1)

Previous