My pleasure to meet you!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

My pleasure to meet you!

Postby Aendea Isadol on November 24th, 2013, 2:53 pm

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called!
For my character I have chosen the name Aendea Isadol. For myself, just call me whatever you'd like.
2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any?
I've been 'post-by-post' roleplaying for about 16 years now.
3. How did you find us?
Bing search - forum roleplay
4. What sort of RP style is your favorite?
1x1 roleplay is what I aim for even in multi-character scenarios, but I am flexible on all accounts.
5. What do you like to write about - not write about?
Fantasy and Science Fiction genre are my favorites. Not so much Modern or Fandoms.
6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?
Wish I would have found this place earlier! I enjoy world building and working with well-rounded characters and this place seems packed with all that goodness. Coupled with the freedom to express personality in templates, passing you guys up was not an option! Also, the foundation seems structured and organized; something I require and admire. Can't wait to delve in!
7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?
I did frazzle my feathers over something while registering! It was my fault of course but might be worth mentioning for kicks. Somehow, in the world of click-happy, I landed on the Mizahar Lore (wiki?) and apparently decided at THAT moment I wanted to sign up and get registered. I ended up creating an account on the wiki and couldn't figure out from there forward why Mizahar webpage wasn't recognizing my login attempts. Took me about an hour to straighten myself back out. Silly, right?! No doubt that is a -1 in observation for Aendea. :/
8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience?
A community where I can develop new friendships, express my creativity and imagination, engage in good storyline plots, and improve my writing skills.
9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?
Hmm. I did come across a few blank Mizahar wiki pages while trying to learn about the place and thought to myself 'ah, poo!'... but they might be unfinished for a reason. Too soon for me to give this question justice I'm afraid.
10. Anything else you want to talk about?
Yesh! I already have some questions about the race I have chosen that is not covered in the general 'race list'. Is there someone who is an expert on the Charoda who can answer them? I want to flesh out my character and create a character sheet, but I want to make sure I am staying within the norm parameters of the race.
Aendea Isadol
Player

Words: 3077
Joined roleplay: November 24th, 2013, 12:31 am
Race: Charoda

My pleasure to meet you!

Postby Taylani on November 24th, 2013, 3:08 pm

Hiya Roach! ...You did say we could call you whatever we liked.. ;) hehe of course just joking.

Welcome to Mizahar Aendea,
Taylani
Captivated

Words: 541241
Joined roleplay: September 7th, 2013, 4:41 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

My pleasure to meet you!

Postby Alric Wilmot on November 24th, 2013, 3:22 pm

Nice to see a charodae! you guys are rare. Hope you stick around. Mizahar adventure awaits!
"I'm Speaking"
"I'm speaking and using hypnosis"
I'm implanting thoughts using hypnosis
I have implanted an Obsession
Alric Wilmot
The Last Wilmot

Words: 375060
Joined roleplay: September 8th, 2011, 12:05 am
Blog: View Blog (7)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Peer Reviewer (1) Overlored (1)

My pleasure to meet you!

Postby Aendea Isadol on November 24th, 2013, 4:09 pm

Taylani wrote:Hiya Roach! ...You did say we could call you whatever we liked.. ;) hehe of course just joking.

Welcome to Mizahar Aendea,

:confused: Lol! Such abuse! :lol: Just kidding. Thanks bunches! <3

Alric Wilmot wrote:Nice to see a charodae! you guys are rare. Hope you stick around. Mizahar adventure awaits!

Maybe not a good race to start off with then? I do like challenges tho... ^^;
Aendea Isadol
Player

Words: 3077
Joined roleplay: November 24th, 2013, 12:31 am
Race: Charoda

My pleasure to meet you!

Postby Quint Caravel on November 24th, 2013, 6:05 pm

Hiya... Roach is it?

Welcome to Mizahar! You will enjoy yourself here, it is really a fantastic place. Not just because of the features unique to this world, such as the depth of the lore or the detailed approach to character building, but most importantly because it is a very supportive community.

Quint Caravel
Currently dreaming about you!

Words: 151579
Joined roleplay: November 5th, 2013, 5:46 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Donor (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

My pleasure to meet you!

Postby Aurelia Skyglow on November 25th, 2013, 3:52 pm

Hey, Aendea!

Nice to meet you.
I hope we will meet in-game at some point.
Aurelia Skyglow
Player

Words: 4559
Joined roleplay: November 23rd, 2013, 2:56 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets