Flashback A typical scuffle in Jolly ol' Sunerth (Desmond)

Come one come all, see a good ol' fight

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

A typical scuffle in Jolly ol' Sunerth (Desmond)

Postby Kreig Messer on November 19th, 2013, 10:39 pm

Spring 511 A.V. 15h day

It was a clear day, that was a certain thing. The weather nice and beautiful in the rotten city of anarchy that was Sunberth, the city of outcasts and the scum of life. Walking down its sordid roads was the city's own 'Educated Brawler' Kreig Messer. He was a hound who sought battle and battle often sought him, he loved it so like a devoted husband to his wife. Gauntlets hanged from his waist by a small string, slightly dented and covered with dry bits of blood, a strong indication of his preferred method of fighting.

As he walked through the streets, passing by the desperate, the rutheless and the abandoned, He turned down a dead end alley, it was there he sought his conflict. Hoping that the dregs there would offer him plentiful challenge, or at least enough to satisfy his bloodlust. He let a large grin creep up on his face, how brown hair smiling as his honey colored eyes looked upon them with wild ferocity. He cracked his knuckles and the popped his neck "Hello there gents, anyone of you up for a challenge? One on one or all on one is fine by me" He declared heartily. Would he find a good fight? He hoped so, it brought him goose bumps if there was one who could offer him a good fight.

If there wasn't however, well... he'd just have to pick another fight 'Within reason of course, don't want to give the Syndicates a reason to come down on me arse' Then again it was a fun idea, suicidal but fun. But Kreig knew that was not a good idea, after all; if he brought shyke like that upon himself he'd be dead and thus no more fighting 'though what a way to go'.

x
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

"You gents best be careful, I'm feelin' mighty rabid right now... and your the only ones around to bite"
Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Words: 883597
Joined roleplay: January 22nd, 2012, 7:55 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Desmond Svante on November 21st, 2013, 12:43 am

15th of Spring, 511 AV

It was one of those days again. A nice and clear day in terms of weather, but that was not the kind of day Desmond was thinking of. No, the young youth was feeling restless from being cooped up in his apartment. It was one of those days when Desmond just needed to let off some steam with a good fight. A nice brawl to get the blood boiling with adrenaline and knock out both an opponent and boredom, simultaneously. It wasn’t that Des lived only for the thrill of fights like some individuals, but once he got into one he couldn’t deny the absolute thrill of the experience. One good thing about Sunberth, though that all depended on opinion, was that one could simply pick up a fight wherever he wanted. And that was a nice opportunity to fighters.

So that is where Desmond was at, walking about the streets of chaotic lawlessness. As he walked along, he fidgeted slightly with the steel gauntlets on his hands, adjusting them into a more comfortable position. His father had given them to Desmond just that day, “Think of it as a early birthday gift” were Clyde Svante’s words to his son. The slight denting of the metal was a tell-tale sign that they had been used many times by the Svante senior in his heyday. And now his son was wearing them, soon to put them to use at that as well.

Des looked about for any potential opponent. Passing his eyes over the usual rabble of homeless and poor, the vile and sordid, he noticed an alleyway that led to a dead end. But it was the people in the alleyway that caught his attention. Potential fighters to fight most definitely, at least Des hoped so. He wouldn’t want to go into an easy fight with a boorish novice, a challenge was much appreciated. Walking into the alleyway, one person seemed to stick out from among the other typical thuggish folk there. Just as Des came into the alley, the man had issued out a challenge to the blokes there, acting quite confident from what Des could guess. A pair of steel gauntlets were hanging on the man’s waist, much like Desmond’s own gauntlets, though the brawler’s were fingerless unlike Des’s. The youth clapped his gauntleted hands together; here was the opponent he was looking for.

“I hope you ‘gents’ don’t mind, but I’ll be up for a nice little fight sir. One on one if you don’t mind.” Desmond nodded towards the others then to Kreig, grinning eagerly. “Of course, I’ll wait for you to put your gauntlets on. It would be rude to not let you.” Sizing up his opponent, Des could see that he was obviously older than himself, though similar in physique and height. Desmond thought that he would have a fair chance in winning, and was sure this would prove to be an enjoyable time. As the youth raised his fists ready to fight, he would not know of the real prowess of the Educated Brawler standing before him.
Desmond Svante
A Fighter, Nothing More Nothing Less

Words: 11975
Joined roleplay: November 16th, 2013, 12:02 am
Character sheet

Postby Kreig Messer on November 24th, 2013, 9:03 pm

'Ohhh? the gods must be giving me a gift today' Thought the brawler as he saw the young man who took up the 'gauntlet' so to speak, he was but an inch taller than the Brawler and seemed to have been educated by Sunberth itself 'just like me' At least...that is the assumption. Like him he had gauntlets, albeit of a different design than his own "Oh how might polite of you lad, lets not regret of kindness in the long run" Kreig chuckled as he removed the gauntlets from his waist, sliding his fists into the metal gloves and securing the straps tightly.

Kreig then let out a wild grin 'Ah, I can already feel the euphoria' He thought as he let his fists down, the lad seem to be a confident figure himself, but did he have the bloodlust? Was he a hound like the brawler whose challenge he accepted? One wonder would wonder if both knew the similarities each other shared though, that they were sons of Sunberth with morals? No...to know that is an impossibility, for this is the first time they had met, would it be the last?

He extended his arm forward and motioned with his fingers for the lad to make his move, the chatter of the dregs placing bets tickling his ears 'Sounds like they're giving even chances' He chuckled , well....if they want a show, he will definitely give them one worth their money.

x
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

"You gents best be careful, I'm feelin' mighty rabid right now... and your the only ones around to bite"
Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Words: 883597
Joined roleplay: January 22nd, 2012, 7:55 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)