Need a sig/ava/cs help?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Need a sig/ava/cs help?

Postby Selah Snowsong on August 10th, 2010, 6:02 am

Hi there! If you would like a custom sig or ava or a nice cs layout or anything like that, I'm willing to do it. I've done sigs and the like for quite a while. Here are a couple examples of my stuff(more coming):

Last edited by Selah Snowsong on August 10th, 2010, 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Selah Snowsong
Seeker of Truth

Words: 4025
Joined roleplay: August 7th, 2010, 6:12 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

Need a sig/ava/cs help?

Postby Gossamer on August 10th, 2010, 6:17 am

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with our Rules and Terms of Use prior to offering to aid people in their artistic endeavors. It's great to volunteer, but its also important to do so within the confines of our guidelines. Signature is an important wiki article in this regard.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Need a sig/ava/cs help?

Postby Selah Snowsong on August 10th, 2010, 3:58 pm

Yeah, I got the hint from my intro thread.
Selah Snowsong
Seeker of Truth

Words: 4025
Joined roleplay: August 7th, 2010, 6:12 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet