[Wind Reach AS Office-Skerry] The Rocky Islet

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Skerry on November 12th, 2013, 9:03 am

AS Skerry

Greetings and welcome to my office! So I am an AS of Wind Reach and I am here to help anybody that might require my assistance. 

How can I help you? you might ask. Well in a number of ways:

Queries: Have questions about starting out in WR? Want to know just how cool the Inarta are? Have any other questions? Then shoot me a PM.

Grading: Anything you might want graded in WR goes here. One of us will grade it for you at the first opportunity on the basis of first come, first served. Line skipping is frowned upon. Going back to add new threads to old grade requests could result in you being graded last. You have been warned!

Development: Have an idea that needs fleshing out? Don't want to ask the big bad DS for help? (Joke! Harrier's lovely) 

Shoot me a PM and we can see about developing it before presenting it to Harrier.

Moderated threads: Yes, I will do these but I cannot do anything related to gnosis marks or gods. If you want one like that then PM a DS like Harrier. Anything else just let me know what you want using the form below and I'll get back to you. I'm open for 5 threads at the moment so get in there before the spaces are all filled.

Code: Select all
[b]Thread title (if already started):[/b] [url=link](insert title here)[/url]
[b]PC Name:[/b] Your name goes here
[b]PCs involved?:[/b] You and who else?
[b]Thread type?:[/b] Training, action, adventure, romance?
[b]Additional notes:[/b] Any other info?

Modded threads:
  • Hiding in Plain Sight-Turrin
  • Enclave Wilderness Survival-Tracking and Trapping
  • Enclave Wilderness Survival-Fire and Water
  • Close Encounters of the Kelvic Kind-Edric Wingard

x
Last edited by Skerry on December 30th, 2013, 2:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Skerry
The Volatile One

Words: 121644
Joined roleplay: November 8th, 2013, 10:00 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Postby Turrin on December 2nd, 2013, 4:47 am

Thread title (if already started): I haven't started a thread yet
[b]PC Name:
Turrin
PCs involved?: None, but if you want to add another PC fine with me.
Thread type?: Training (Skinning)
Additional notes: Hello Skerry I was wondering if you could moderate a thread involving skinning and field dressing a kill. I have no clue how to even start it, but it would be a good skill to learn as a hunter.
Myrian, Common, Nari , Aponivi, Turrin

Thank you Nyxie Nadira Draer for the posting template.
Turrin
No Chains will Hold Me

Words: 581340
Joined roleplay: September 3rd, 2013, 1:13 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)