Arlana's Plotnotes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Arlana's Plotnotes

Postby Arlana on December 31st, 2013, 2:04 am

Timeline Draft

90th of Spring, 494 A.V. - Birth
15th of Summer, 494 A.V. - Arrived at Syliras
19th of Fall, 496 A.V. - Left Syliras for Karjin
80th of Fall, 496 A.V. - Arrived at Karjin
77th of Spring, 500 A.V. - Left Karjin for Avanthal
54th of Summer, 500 A.V. - Arrived at Avanthal
82nd of Summer, 500 A.V. - Left Avanthal for Novallas
13th of Fall, 500 A.V. - Morphed for the first time
63rd of Fall, 500 A.V. - Rested at Novallas
66th of Fall, 500 A.V. - Left Novallas for Nyka
11th of Winter, 500 A.V. - Arrived at Nyka

Working on it . . .

1st of Spring, 503 A.V. - Left Zeltiva for Sunberth
7th of Spring, 503 A.V. - Family ambushed by slavers, mother and twin brother captured
72th of Spring, 503 A.V. - Arrived at Sunberth
2nd of Summer, 503 A.V. - Dazan disappeared
9th of Summer, 503 A.V. - Brought to the Orphanage

*subject to changes

Last edited by Arlana on November 1st, 2014, 12:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Due to something unexpected, I'm afraid replies will be ultimately slow! I'll still post when I have the time!
Arlana
you shall never find me

Words: 51113
Joined roleplay: December 29th, 2013, 11:22 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Arlana's Plotnotes

Postby Arlana on December 31st, 2013, 4:50 am

Identities

These are the identities Arlana had created for herself according her morphing models. This will resemble the notes Arlana had taken regarding each and very model. However, this identities are not always usable as it is limited by her current skill in Morphing. Some are already studied by her, even though she could not use it to morph just yet.

Calla
ImageName: Calla Avenell
Model: A passing merchant girl
Height: 5'5
Weight: 118 lbs
Eye Color: Bright Green
Hair Color: Ginger
Other: Forthcoming . . .

Vee
ImageName: Vee
Model: Lavika, Arlana's mother
Height: Unknown
Weight: Unknown
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Other: Since Arlana was still young when her mother was taken. She could only recall the details about her from what little time she had spent studying her when she was about 8-9 years old. It was one of the ways she could remember Lavika's face since she had no picture of her. When using this model, Arlana would introduce herself as Vee. It was probably one of the most used of her models simply because it was her own mother, so they resembled each other.

Ryanne
ImageName: Ryanne
Model: A slave at the Slave Market
Height: 5'8
Weight: 128 lbs
Eye Color: Clear Blue
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Other: Arlana had spent about two weeks paying attention to this slave. She had to hide and kept herself unnoticed, so she could only stay for a couple of chimes for a day. This model is typically used when Arlana wanted to distract a man or two at the taverns because of its young look and beauty.

Forthcoming

Due to something unexpected, I'm afraid replies will be ultimately slow! I'll still post when I have the time!
Arlana
you shall never find me

Words: 51113
Joined roleplay: December 29th, 2013, 11:22 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes