And Now Entering the Building!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Echoe Flamel on January 4th, 2014, 5:50 pm

Hello one and/or all! The name is Flamel, Echoe Flamel, and I am new! Well, that was obvious, seeming as I'm here, introducing myself. Any who, it's a pleasure to meet you all! I have not yet done my Character Sheet, but I have read up on the lore, rules, skills, magic, etc. I'm just slightly lost when it comes to compiling all of it onto a nice pretty piece of internet paper =w=; So if you have any tips I'd really appreciate it. Also, I found this site by just entering, Rp forums. Wallah! I'm not new to roleplaying in general, I've been doing it for about a year now. However when it comes to BBCoding or compiling character info I tend to always kind of be stumped. Once again, it's a pleasure to be here!
Echoe Flamel
Player

Words: 274
Joined roleplay: January 4th, 2014, 1:29 am
Race: Human, Mixed

Postby Shayna on January 4th, 2014, 6:15 pm

Welcome to Mizahar Echoe. If you go Here <--- has a lot of character sheet Templates. In those templates gives you directions of what to write that should go into your CS

BBC <---- Here is a very informative thread on the BBC codes and what you can do with them :)
Shayna
Even slaves can prosper

Words: 204361
Joined roleplay: September 3rd, 2013, 9:09 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Colt on January 4th, 2014, 6:16 pm

Hey there, Echoe, and welcome to Mizahar! Though you might have already done so, here's the starting guide to look at. Over here is a basic outline for a character sheet. If it's really just the code that stumps you, I'd take a look at this; it provides ready-made coding and suggestions based on what city you plan on starting out in. You can use a template for starting and change it later to fit your character's personal style, or you can just keep it forever if you want. Or if you really wanted, you could make a template from scratch at the very beginning, in which case I'd point you over here. Once again, welcome to Mizahar!
“Pavi” | Grassland Sign | “Common” | “Tukant” | Nura
Colt
Miss Communication

Words: 943625
Joined roleplay: August 8th, 2011, 6:38 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)