Closed Oranges? They are okay.

Whats wrong with throwing fruits? Right?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Oranges? They are okay.

Postby Raith Sciathoba on January 13th, 2014, 12:59 am

He cocked his head to one side as he was prone to do. Frozen for a moment, he was torn between leaving and accepting the invitation. He could tell that his indecisiveness was frustrating her, as she had to wait with the door wide open, letting the cold air taint the sacred warmth of her cabin. Fluffing his feathers up he took a tentative step towards the Rosalies' cabin door. He had never been invited anywhere, none the less into someones house. Breathing deep, he began to shuffle forwards,and than changing form, he began to stride.

The warmth enveloped him the moment he entered the cabin. To him, it seemed like a castle. Gazing around with child like curiosity, he let him self be absorbed in his surroundings. Holding himself back from going through every drawer in the building, he took another step forwards, feeling the sturdy boards beneath his feet. "You must be rich!" his voice rang oddly within the confines of a building. He could hardly imagine how much a place like that had cost, especialy since he often made mistakes when it came to money. The warmth and smell of the cabin began to naw at his subconscious, brining back memories of his old home. No. A look of pain flashed across his face. Best not to delve into what was, and stay in what is.

He released that he had been standing, rooted to the spot for quite a while. Wondering what to do in a situation like this, he completely forgot the reason he had been invited inside. He let his arms swing loosely at his sides, feeling like he had to somehow repay her kindness of a warm house, " Is there anything I can umm... for you? " Wondering what in he could actually offer, other than his thanks.
Raith Sciathoba
The hunter

Words: 9600
Joined roleplay: January 11th, 2014, 3:48 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Oranges? They are okay.

Postby Rosalie Irvin on January 13th, 2014, 2:00 am

Rosalie shut the door with a slam, Not in anger but she was simply trying to over come the cold breeze. Brushing her hands on her pants she walked over to him as he spoke she took it as a complement and she replied bashfully, " It's nothing. I sure did take a while to get this only thing." Then she patted the strong counter top. Rosalie moved to the side of him, She was able to see his facial expression, In what she thought was awe had shifted to an upset feeling.

Taking in a deep breath she caught whiff of what was rotting oranges. Even though he had gotten into the small river behind the house it was still not enough to get rid of the stench of rotted fruit. Maybe there was something that could. As he asked her for something he could do in return she was already climbing on top of a shelf.

In one of the smaller compartments there was a decent ration of simple crackers and cheese. Still struggling to reach it she said blankly, " Nah, Its fine, After all I was the person who threw an fruit at you for no reason. "

As she grabbed the food she sat back down on the counter, Unraveling the cover around the food crackers, " I'm sorry I did that. " She caught her self to and noticed that she had never apologized for her unruly actions. " This is just how I'm repaying you. "

Rosalie said the sentences lightly, Almost a whisper as she opened the crackers and her face lit up, Then she grabbed a normally cooking knife and sliced a piece of the cheese and extended her hand for him to grab it.
Rosalie Irvin
Player

Words: 14890
Joined roleplay: January 8th, 2014, 8:54 pm
Character sheet

Oranges? They are okay.

Postby Raith Sciathoba on January 13th, 2014, 3:18 am

He watched her as she clambored amoung the shelvs, quite a silly idea when one remembered that she was a bear. Watching her made him feel odd, not knowing how to look her, he had never gotten to know many people, and when he did they often treated him with mistrust or in some cases, outright hate. He leaned against the counter top waiting for her to reveal the object she had been so thouroghly searching for. He hummed a quiet tune to himself a he waited, letting the farmiliar melody sooth his nerves.

she apologized for her nefarious orange throwing escipade, seeming slightly self concous as she said so. " It's allright " he said, his voice slightly louder than he had ment it to be. He was glad to be sharing a moment of friendship with someone,gladder still when she offered him some cheese. He gobbled it down, enjoying the sharp taste of it, and especialy the crunch of the cracker. Than he realise what he could do in return. His hand slapped the counter, the sound of it reverberating through the cabin. He would take her somewhere, and he had just the place in mind.

Just et of the city, a ways into the mountains he know a a beautiful place. Prey in the area was bountiful, and you could see the world for miles around. There shouldent be any winter blizzereds as it wasn't very high in ther mountain, and if they kept up a good pace, they could be back befor tommarow; and if necissary they could shelter in his tent for a night wich he kept not far off.

" Let me take you somewhere, it's not terribly far, and it's a beautful area "
Raith Sciathoba
The hunter

Words: 9600
Joined roleplay: January 11th, 2014, 3:48 am
Character sheet

Oranges? They are okay.

Postby Brom on January 13th, 2014, 11:25 pm

Brom kept moving until he heard the very audible closing of the tome behind. Happy she decided to join him, he slowed down to allow her to catch up. She took a little while to reach him due to the crowds overtaking the streets. She took to his right side rather excitedly while ducking through the waves of people.

"Sir, what is your name...?" She asked nicely. Her voice was soothing for an old man like Brom. It brought back memories of when he was younger but he shoved them out of his mind. His attention should be directed toward this peculiar girl.

"Some people call me Brom but others seem to prefer to simply refer to me as that old man. Whatever you decide is fine with me." He continued strolling towards the nearest tavern, which for some reason, he could not recall. 'The Seaweed Bar? No, it's... it's- Ah yes it's the Kelp Bar.'

"We can stop by the Kelp Bar and order a drink or maybe a meal. Conversation always seem to come more naturally around food." He looked over at the youngling and couldn't help but smile. 'It is refreshing to spend my time with such a fresh mind.'

"Excuse me, where are my manners. Would be ever so kind you grace me with your name? It feels so wrong to address such a young beautiful lady as youngling." Brom asked as they neared the bar.
Brom
The Wanderer

Words: 5249
Joined roleplay: January 10th, 2014, 2:28 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Oranges? They are okay.

Postby Juro Eowyien on January 15th, 2014, 5:29 am

"The Kelp Bar would do just fine, Sir Brom."

Juro nodded at this. She didn't much care for any of the alcoholic beverages in a bar, nor alcohol in general. It impaired one's mind, reduced their mental awareness and wit, something she highly valued. She figured most individuals who practiced magic felt the same. It was fine, though. They surely had tea or something. Now, Brom inquired for her own name, and she obliged.

"Juro. Juro Eowyien. Some people yet prefer to address me as 'youngling' or 'book worm'. Ahem, but I do not prefer either. 'Juro' shall suffice."
(Jer-O E-O-Wee-In)

Plenty of people whom did not know Juro, gave her such silly monikers. This was simply due to the fact that she didn't care to interact with them over a book, nor did they have the actual courtesy to approach her personally. People were weird like that, she noted.

At the entrance of the bar now, Juro stepped ahead of Brom and held the door open for him with a courteous smile. She didn't much mind traditional manners...'ladies first'...yeah right. No one warranted such mannerisms all because the shape of their body. Come to think of it, she may even be the one to pay for both their meals, even if Brom had offered to go in the first place. Only if he held her interest though, it wasn't too late for him to turn out to be some old rambling and crazy man. However, instinct told her such a thing wouldn't come to be.

After Brom would enter, Juro would follow once more and match his stride to his right. Hands clasped behind her back, shoulders straight and chin slightly up, she'd scan over the patrons with her steely eyes.
"We judge ourselves by our own intent, but we judge others by their actions."
Juro Eowyien
How do am roleplays⸮

Words: 5674
Joined roleplay: January 7th, 2014, 8:48 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Previous