Wanda's Journal

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Wanda's Journal

Postby Wanda Endust on August 18th, 2013, 7:30 pm

An old canvas-bound book, a gift from Wanda's 11th birthday. Doodles decorate the cover. Here she keeps her thoughts, along with a couple loose sheets of parchment tucked into various pages -- notes or letters sent from friends and acquaintances.

NoteThe dates will jump around a bit.

Last edited by Wanda Endust on December 15th, 2013, 5:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wanda Endust
Searching for purpose.

Words: 178647
Joined roleplay: May 18th, 2013, 6:10 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Artist (1)

Wanda's Journal

Postby Wanda Endust on August 23rd, 2013, 8:59 pm

Summer 88th
502 AV
Daddy sed said that I should write right rite inn here! Mommy + Daddy got me me this jernall journall to rite because I neeed to lern learn to rite bettterer because I do not rite so goood appapprent ahpari apparanttl apparently.
But I am elleven now! Thanks mom + daddy for the gifts!

Translation:

Daddy told me to write in here, so I am! My parents bought this journal for my birthday because, apparently, I don't write so well.
Anyway, I turned eleven today! A big thanks to mom and dad for the gifts!
Wanda Endust
Searching for purpose.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1)

Wanda's Journal

Postby Wanda Endust on December 15th, 2013, 5:15 pm

43rd of
Fall 510 Av.

It is raining. Sometimes I feel like it is always raining! When was the last time it was not raining? I do not know.

I do not feel very well today. I would say I am sad, but mom used a different word earlier that I really liked. Melancholy. She spelled it for me. I think it makes sadness sound more like a sickness, which it kind of is I guess. But then I remember that Syna is always here, and I don't feel so Melancholy! Except I can not see her today. Because of the rain.

I think I have trouble putting my feelings thoughts into words. I read some books at the Undeniable whatever sometimes, and a some of the nicer ones have very pretty words. The clerk usually gets on to me if I look at them too long though.

If I had a tutor I coul might be able to learn to write like that. But mom says we do not have enough money and she does not have time to teach me much anymore. I will have to start looking for work tomorrow, I think. Mom said I am not allowed to work at the bath house. She never told me why, but she did say something about it being impure or something. But I don't get it. It is a bath house, it is obviously clean.

Wanda Endust

Raw Text :
43rd of
Fall 510 Av.

It is raining. Sometimes I feel like it is always raining! When was the last time it was not raining? I do not know.

I do not feel very well today. I would say I am sad, but mom used a different word earlier that I really liked. Melancholy. She spelled it for me. I think it makes sadness sound more like a sickness, which it kind of is I guess. But then I remember that Syna is always here, and I don't feel so Melancholy! Except I can not see her today. Because of the rain.

I think I have trouble putting my feelings thoughts into words. I read some books at the Undeniable whatever sometimes, and a some of the nicer ones have very pretty words. The clerk usually gets on to me if I look at them too long though.

If I had a tutor I coul might be able to learn to write like that. But mom says we do not have enough money and she does not have time to teach me much anymore. I will have to start looking for work tomorrow, I think. Mom said I am not allowed to work at the bath house. She never told me why, but she did say something about it being impure or something. But I don't get it. It is a bath house, it is obviously clean.

Wanda Endust
Last edited by Wanda Endust on March 28th, 2014, 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wanda Endust
Searching for purpose.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1)

Wanda's Journal

Postby Wanda Endust on January 30th, 2014, 4:11 am

82 Winter 513
Wanda

There are many things I wish I could tell you right now, and many more things that I wish I'd told you before now -- but they are things that I'm sure you will learn with experience. All I can do now is leave you with this:

Trust yourself. I know that I stood in your way on a lot of things, trying to protect you. I see now that you never really needed my protection. Of course, that's always a sad thing for every mother to admit. I want for you to stay my little bird forever, but I think I see now that you were never my little bird to begin with. You are your own person, and you've always burned with a light that was difficult for me to understand. You'll do good in the world. No matter what you do, be the best you can be.

Don't let fear hold you back from anything. Ever. That's my last request.

I love you,

Mom

Raw Text :
82 Winter 513

Wanda

There are many things I wish I could tell you right now, and many more things that I wish I'd told you before now -- but they are things that I'm sure you will learn with experience. All I can do now is leave you with this:

Trust yourself. I know that I stood in your way on a lot of things, trying to protect you. I see now that you never really needed my protection. Of course, that's always a sad thing for every mother to admit. I want for you to stay my little bird forever, but I think I see now that you were never my little bird to begin with. You are your own person, and you've always burned with a light that was difficult for me to understand. You'll do good in the world. No matter what you do, be the best you can be.

Don't let fear hold you back from anything. Ever. That's my last request.

I love you,

Mom
Wanda Endust
Searching for purpose.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes