Reven's Journal

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Reven's Journal

Postby Reven Heath on February 9th, 2014, 5:26 am

Reven Heath Winter, Day 16, 513 A.V.

'I celebrated my 2nd birthday in the small, quiet apartment of ours a few days ago. Mutaldi was kind enough to wish me thanks and celebrate with sweets she picked up from the market. It was a pleasant time with just the two of us reminiscing of the year's past and I could hardly believe how far I've come. Remembering it now, growing up was so painful. I still wonder how I ever did it but I'm here now, trying not to scratch the ink all over the page. Over the past few months, I've thought about Mutaldi and the wonderful things she's done for me. I'm thankful for her but... I'm empty inside.

Where are my parents? What happened to them? If I was with them that day then why can't I remember anything? Another birthday has past and still nothing. No clues, no information, I can't find anything. It's so enraging at times, I feel like screaming!'

She paused, taking a breath in and looked over the chicken scratch across the paper. Her sudden anger made a tear in the paper and the ink to bleed. Reven frown and continued on around it.

'I went to apply for a job today, Mutaldi's request. I find it amusing how often you see men gawking openly at the women in this city. One would think I'd be use to it by now but a part of me is slightly jealous of those women. Most of the one's I see are so finely dressed, trimmed and clean that it makes me curious how beneficial marrying an Akalak would be. Though, I've seen the way some Kelvics are treated and looked at by them... I would rather stick to myself than have the same impression put upon me. '

Reven stopped writing and looked out of the small window that gave a nice view of their tiny garden. The winter storms had coated everything in a powder white haze, hiding the beautiful colored plants underneath. With a soft sigh, she blew on the page softly, then closed the journal and tucked it in a secret place within their apartment.

Reven Heath
Happy memories.

Words: 213556
Joined roleplay: February 3rd, 2014, 2:26 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes