Hey, everyone!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hey, everyone!

Postby Ysona on February 25th, 2014, 10:21 am

I stumbled upon Mizahar while looking for a forum I used to visit, and I love the world's concept and lore. I'm completely new, and not sure if I did it right, but my character sheet's link is: http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic46533.html

I'd love to hear some feedback on it. Any tips for a newbie? I have 5+ years of forum and text-based RP experience, as well as quite a lot in WoW (Which I've since stopped playing.)

I may not be the most active member, life is keeping me busy lately, but I should be able to keep a story going!

I can't wait to meet all of you. Cheers! o/
Ysona
Player

Words: 1836
Joined roleplay: February 25th, 2014, 6:18 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Journal

Hey, everyone!

Postby Edric Wingard on February 25th, 2014, 10:31 am

Hello, Ysona. I also reside in Wind Reach, so allow me to be the first one to say, "Welcome!" You'll hopefully enjoy our community and we love new additions. In regards to advice; don't get overwhelmed by the lore, and really look towards your fellow writers to enhance and grow your story.
Edric Wingard
Freedom Rider.

Words: 158380
Joined roleplay: December 22nd, 2013, 3:38 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets