Kalina's Plotnotes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Kalina's Plotnotes

Postby Kalina on June 20th, 2013, 9:32 am

Kalina's

Plotnotes

All those nice things I want my character to do.
And some not so nice things...

Short Term Goals

Make sure Kalina reaches maturity;
    Be bought and leave the Kelvic Research Institute
    Learn her "Ps and Qs"
    Travel
    Meet other Kelvics
    Get enough courage to get into a canal/pool
    Learn to swim
    Catch a fish
    Kill a deer
    Do something awesome/useful for Marcus
    Get lots of praise for it
    Break something valuable of Marcus'
    Throw a tantrum
    Embarrass Marcus in front of someone important/many people
    Freak out over her first period

Long Term Goals

Bond with someone (Marcus?)
    All Kevics wish to bond and Kalina is no exception. Due to the next Goal, the decision to wait until she is mature to bond was made early on in her creation. Active searching will begin around Fall 514AV, when Kalina turns two, hits puberty, and appears 14-16 years old.
    Receive Nikali’s Gnosis: Ranuri
    Once Kalina is mature. This will involve being separated form Marcus for some reason and being “taken in” by someone much less kind. It will involve neglect or abuse from a PC who continues to treat her as a slave, and it must be severe enough or the Gnosis won’t be granted.
    Learn to read and write
    Kalina is currently beyond illiterate. Having grown up in the KRI, she has no sense of any abstraction, and little reason to care about academic learning. Her command of the only ‘human’ language she has is poor. This too, should be improved.
    Learn something useful for the future
    At the moment, Kalina’s future is unclear, so I don’t know what this is, but she had a desperate desire to appear to be useful, even if she is not actually being as such.
    Discover the purpose of the Kelvic Research Institute
    As a child, she doesn’t yet understand that she was bred as an experiment. When that knowledge comes to her, I think the reaction and self-discovery will be an interesting one, to say the least.

If you want to help me (and Kalina) achieve any of these things, please give me a buzz, we'd both be forever in your debt.
Kalina
Come and play.

Words: 177677
Joined roleplay: June 14th, 2013, 12:38 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Kalina's Plotnotes

Postby Kalina on March 3rd, 2014, 5:58 pm

Ranuri

My biggest goal for this character, which I decided when I first created her, was to have her marked by Nikali. Now that she is growing up, I can start to plan properly for that eventuality, as I've been warned that getting this mark can be incredibly difficult.

She needs to grow up. Psychologically and physically. By the Summer 514AV, she will hit puberty and this is the main reason that I have been playing her for almost a year without allowing her to bond - because she needed to develop normally. Kalina's shortcomings in her mental capacities are likely the biggest hurdle I have to cross. She has a lot of learning to do in a relatively short space of time, especially if I want to get the Ranuri before the year is out.
    *Boost language ability of Common up to "Fluent".
    *Possibly learn to read and write.
    *Become more adept at understanding social norms and cues.
    *Be able to think in abstract concepts.
    *Develop more emotionally.
    *Experience a few difficult situations that force her to be proactive.

As always, I'm looking for people to help me achieve this goal. So please, if you can help, send me a PM or something...
Kalina
Come and play.

Words: 177677
Joined roleplay: June 14th, 2013, 12:38 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes