The honorable thief?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

The honorable thief?

Postby Leon Kef on September 4th, 2010, 1:38 pm

Leon walked mindlessly down an empty street to his home. Slouching over from his wounds received from his most recent donor. His cloak did little to hide the small amounts of blood seeping through his clothes, none the less he kept pressing on with a punching dagger in each hand expecting somebody to attack at any moment.
“So much for living an honorable day. But if honorable work stays this scarce I may have no choice but keep the life of a thief. Although I it may not be that much longer till I won’t have to worry about that if I keep this up.” He half chuckled half grunted.
Leon was half tempted to pull the hood off till a suspicious looking brute walked into the street and scanned everything and then checked a small book. Leon walked by keeping his head down and sleeves pulled down over the daggers knowing all too well what the brute was looking for. Leon kept walking down a few more building before leaning up against a building and taking his cloak off revealing his sandy brown hair and well toned body. Leon started scrounging around for some half decent pieces of cloth to bandage a small puncture wound by the third rib.
Leon Kef
Player

Words: 1630
Joined roleplay: September 3rd, 2010, 9:01 am
Race: Human