[Kalea] Wanted: Adventure/Slave/Mentor/Kelvic/More!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Postby Felicia Skye on August 13th, 2010, 5:22 pm

So, my PC is a Chaotic female wizard trainee. Human/Inarta mixed-blood. Check CS for more info.

Title says it all, I'm looking either for:

An adventure (Which Felicia would join if there was a reward/loot involved.)

A Slave/Kelvic which she would torture, force into fetching necessities for her and luring in the occasional unsuspecting traveller.

A wizard which could either become her rival or lecture her in the ways of magic.

An equally evil lover/partner. (Should be fun as they'd both be evil. Their idea of romance would be far from the norm.)

A merchant travelling and selling his wares. (Magic books are a delight!)

Pm me if you're interested in any of the above proposals or if you have one of your own to make. I'm almost up for anything as long as it's evil and fun! ;)
Last edited by Felicia Skye on August 15th, 2010, 8:07 am, edited 4 times in total.
Felicia Skye
Player

Words: 9908
Joined roleplay: August 12th, 2010, 6:20 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

[Kaldera] Wanted: Adventure/Slave/Mentor/Kelvic/More!

Postby Gossamer on August 13th, 2010, 5:40 pm

There is no Kaldera location. I believe you mean Kalea.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Felicia Skye on August 13th, 2010, 5:51 pm

Gossamer wrote:There is no Kaldera location. I believe you mean Kalea.

Edited, thanks. Was on my cell's wifi and mis-read it in the lore section, due to having a small screen. Sorry! :x
Felicia Skye
Player

Words: 9908
Joined roleplay: August 12th, 2010, 6:20 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Kaime on August 14th, 2010, 8:18 pm

When I finish typing up Kaime's CS you may be able to hitch a ride with her. She is on the run from Wind Reach, landed in Sultros, and will be making her way overland to Ravok. So if you're interested her inaugural thread could be on the way to Ravok as opposed to just starting off in Ravok.
Kaime
Player

Words: 1928
Joined roleplay: August 4th, 2010, 6:38 pm
Race: Human, Inarta

Postby Sjerit on September 8th, 2010, 10:31 am

Sjerit is a sinister dhani with a rudimentary grasp of magic. And he has no ethics to speak of :) He'd be prolly be willing to take the task of a rivalry, and maybe some romance down the line. Power accumulation is his main goal no matter how he gets it, while not mentioned in the CS, i've considered the idea of him attempting the long and treacherous path of godhood. The two could make quite the pair of evil and malicious djed users turned gods, or harbingers of the "Neo-Valterrian".

He's even willing to relocate to Kalea. PM me or let me know something. I'm seriously looking for someplace to start, I wanted Sunberth but realized the lack of other PCs, and still cant decide where to start
Money's the same, whoever gives it to you. That was the point of money, after all: crisp and clean or wrinkled or disintegrated into quarters - a dollar was always worth a hundred cents.
Scott Westerfeld, The Last Days, 2006
Sjerit
Streetmage

Words: 4357
Joined roleplay: July 7th, 2010, 5:32 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet