Solo The Aftermath of a Nightmare

The result of a disturbing and disgusting nightmare

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The Diamond of Kalea is located on Kalea's extreme west coast and called as such because its completely made of a crystalline substance called Skyglass. Home of the Alvina of the Stars, cultural mecca of knowledge seekers, and rife with Ethaefal, this remote city shimmers with its own unique light.

The Aftermath of a Nightmare

Postby Lorettana on April 20th, 2014, 1:30 am

Lorettana
Kontinese,Common, tukant

39,Spring,514 AV Location: Shooting Star Inn (Lorettana/Winona's room)

There was no rustling in the background. No stratching in the background. No one waking her up saying, "I hungry Lotetana." Two citrine eyes shifted back and forth across the room. Slowly a brown pastel marble and copper woman raised. Her cheeks are golden and hair different shades of blonde. Her hair also looked like a giant birds nest. Even more wild and kinky then usual. Her eyes are a pretty shade of green yellow. Her horns, a soft green and lilac. She picked up her clear white dress that was foldded neatly on the chest and slip it on.

The room had happy colored walls. The sheets on the bed were a nice baby blue. The chest was well crafted in a beautiful wood cover. The couch was a stainless white. Snya's fire shined through the window. All these happy colors yet a deeply carved frown on Lorettana's face. Along with cold soulless eyes. The ethaefal swayed a little bit feeling a little sick.

Once she was on her feet a picture flashed through her mind. A picture of a tiny brown woman staring deeply into Lorettana's soul and blood leaked from her black eyes. The black eyes were not like Winona's. This woman's black eyes held nonsensical hate. Those black eyes wished to destroy Lorettana. The pictures stayed in Lorettana's head for only half a chime.

A inkstick falls off the chest forcing the woman to disappeared from the etheafal's mind. Lorettana slowly attempts to lay back in bed. However her stomach painfully clenches and bile shoots up in her throat. For a quick moment Lorettana paniced trying to find a place to release yesterday's dinner. The chest? No Winona's bag? No. Her bag? Defiantly not. The floor will have to do then.

Lorettana can not hold it in much longer. She vomits on the floor. The picture of the crying woman flashes again. This time she has mouth is wide open, maggots and worms slowly crawling out. Though this image came from a dream. It felt so real. So real that Lorettana could smell the blood, maggots, worms, and the filthy woman. Feel the hatred burn her skin.

The image leaves once and for all, but the guardian throws up yesterday's lunch as well. She collapses for her knees were weak. She holds her chest as her heart begins to pound.. Her heart has been pounding for some time now. In fact all night as she had that dream.

Lorettana breath gotten rapid as time went on. Her limps were shaking so badly. Fear coated her like an animal's pelt. Her night was a nightmare. Now her morning will become a panic attack.

Just to let everyone know. I won't be on Mizahar much until June 13. School is almost over. I got business to take care of and I want to hang out with my friends much as possible. Considering I don't see them much over the summer.
Lorettana
An Empty Mother

Words: 9509
Joined roleplay: April 3rd, 2014, 9:42 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet