[Verified by Crosspatch] Lorettana

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Lorettana

Postby Lorettana on April 4th, 2014, 2:42 am

Lorettana

Genetics
Ethaefal
Female
One could only guess she's 180 years old.
21,Summer, 333 AV
Her first steps on Mizahar was on Mura.

When Leth goes to rest and Syna rules the sky with her mighty fire. Lorettana becomes truly alive. Her skin shines with a mixture of a pastel brown marble, and copper. Her cheeks, as if she's flushing, are stained gold. Bringing attention to her citrine eyes and long curly eyelashes. Sometimes Lorettana looks down on people but, not because of arrogance. (Though at times she act likes she's a noble). The ethaefal stands at 5'11 and weighs about 145 pounds with lovely curves. Though the most impressive or beautiful aspect of this fallen deity is her hair. Thick, wild, and curly like an untamed jungle trying to fill the empty space before it. If a man every got the privileged to run their fingers through her hair. They may lose a ring or two. You can barely see her horns that sprout from her forehead then curve around her ears. When the two horns meet her jawline. They spin in a spiral.

When winter sends it chilly winds, and areas in Mizahar have a blanket of snow. Lorettana's hair becomes a calm light brown and her horns are an ironic bright forest green.

When spring pops up and flowers bloom all around Mizahar. Lorettana's hair becomes different shades of subtle blonde. Her horns shines spring green and soft lilac.

When summer heats the air and brings Mizhar longer days. Lorettana's hair is basically the sun! Her hair is a bright blonde with strands of pure gold. Don't look too long, you might get blinded. Her horns are a pure white.

When fall rolls right in and Mizahar's leafs rebel against the color green. Lorettana's hair sets on fire. Her hair is a mixture of shades bright red, dark crimson, and auburn. Her horns are the color of gold.

However this is only in the day.

When Leth wakes up and Syna must go to sleep. Lorettana's true beauty is stolen. Her skin is not luminous rather a plain brown. Her eyes are the color of mud and eyelashes are short. She is 5'5. She is thin and frail. Her eyes are big and always look distressed. Her hair is short, black, and thin. She is human. Nothing more and nothing less.
Last edited by Lorettana on April 21st, 2014, 1:33 am, edited 4 times in total.
Just to let everyone know. I won't be on Mizahar much until June 13. School is almost over. I got business to take care of and I want to hang out with my friends much as possible. Considering I don't see them much over the summer.
Lorettana
An Empty Mother

Words: 9509
Joined roleplay: April 3rd, 2014, 9:42 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet

Lorettana

Postby Lorettana on April 5th, 2014, 3:36 am

Lorettana

Character Concept

"One would think over a span of 180 years... My empty hole would have been filled with something." ~ Lorettana

Lorettana is a mother constantly searching for a child. For some weak or young being that couldn't make do without her. She wants to take care of people and sacrifice everything in a heartbeat. If it means her "child" will be prosperous and safe. Which is close to impossible in Mizahar. ("Danger is a parasite that never lets go"). Lorettana knows this but still she'll try. Lorettana is always willing to teach. She is open minded and quiet. However she is not passive and quick to scold any child.

She is strict on obedience and education. Lorettana will force all her "children" to know how to write and read. She is known to slap an overly foolish child. The ethaefal wishes for her children to be wise leaders. Not followers. Followers will easily be lead to danger.

Though if we were to be honest. Lorettana is not kind because she wants to better the world. She does all of this for a selfish reason. Death and suffering banded together to dig a hole in her heart. Now Lorettana is stuck with emptiness.

To be... well just to be nothing. To have no emotions, memories, reactions, hopes, predictions, wonder, creativity, and a soul. Is the scariest thought to casually float around in Lorettana's head. And for her to be empty is to be alone. Causing Lorettana to have monophobia, the fear of being alone. She does her best to fill the hole by taking care of children and learning the stories of Mizahar.

• Telling Stories
  • Children
  • Sweets
  • Reading
  • Dancing
  • Riding horses
  • Looking at herself in the mirror

Dislikes
  • Disobedience
  • Being lied to
  • Being called vein
  • Being in her earthbound form
  • People seeing her in earthbound form
  • Seeing other people in pain
  • Violence
  • Physical pain

Fears
    • To be alone or be abandon by someone
    • To be kidnapped by a bunch of bandits.
    • To be attacked by a kelvic. Or just kelvics in general.

PTSD
    In post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), the "fight or flight" reaction is changed or damaged. People who have PTSD may feel stressed or frightened even when they’re no longer in danger. The person who develops this may have been the one who was harmed, the harm may have happened to a loved one, or the person may have witnessed a harmful event that happened to loved ones or strangers.

Lorettana has re-experiencing symptoms. She has flashbacks of her children dying in front of her and/or disappearing. Of course, these flashbacks come from human past life. No other life affects her in this manner.

She often has these disgusting disturbing nightmares. These nightmares also take a toll on her mental health. She can very emotional or paranoid. At times she believes someone is haunting her dreams or one of the Gods are punishing her.

Another symptom she often experiences is frightening thoughts that lead into paranoia, impulsive actions, or panic attacks. She avoids standing up against tall walls. Lorettana will refrain from having contact with Kelvics. Also she hates sitting on wooden floors and not knowing where someone is.

Lorettana doesn't understand her own disorder. She knows it connected to her recent past life but, she doesn't know her own triggers. She doesn't know how to treat this burden. The woman simply believes she's becoming a lunatic.
    Last edited by Lorettana on June 9th, 2014, 11:59 pm, edited 5 times in total.
    Just to let everyone know. I won't be on Mizahar much until June 13. School is almost over. I got business to take care of and I want to hang out with my friends much as possible. Considering I don't see them much over the summer.
    Lorettana
    An Empty Mother

Character sheet

Lorettana [WIP]

Postby Lorettana on April 5th, 2014, 11:58 pm

Lorettana

[center]
    Language,Skills, Lore, Ledger, Threads

Language :
    Fluent Language: Kontinese
    Basic Language: Common
    Poor Language: Tukant

Skills :
    SkillsEXPTotalProficiency
    Leadership+10RB +1XP 11 Novice
    Teaching +15SP 15 Novice
    Storytelling +12SP 12 Novice
    Writing +10SP 10 Novice
    Riding +5SP 5 Novice
    Dance +8SP 8 Novice
    Socialization +3XP 3 Novice
    Climbing +1XP 1 Novice
    Observation +2XP 2 Novice
    Planning +1XP 1 Novice

Lores :
    • The Lore of Mura
    • The Lore of Riverfall
    • Disobedience: Something to not take Lightly
    • Winona: A Deaf Child
    • Signing to get Someone's Attention
    • Having a Strong Fear of Losing Winona
    • Mountains: An Evil Force of Nature

Possessions :
    - a white flowy dress, with no shoulders
    - simple undergarments
    - black boots
    -a grey and white cloak
    - 1 Waterskin
    -1 Backpack which contains:
    -->Comb (Skyglass)
    -->Brush (Skyglass)
    -->Soap
    -->Razor
    -->Balanced Rations (1 Week’s Worth)
    -->1 eating knife
    -->Flint & Steel
    -100 Gold Mizas which got converted into 100 Kina
    -Heirloom: a satchel. Inside it is scrolls written by a friend.
    -2 Travelling Notebooks
    -10 Ink Sticks

Housing :
    She is temporarily living in the Shooting Stars Inn (Lhavit) with Winona

Ledger :
    Purchase Cost Total
    Starting +100 Kina 100 Kina
    "Sold" House +500 Kina (GM) 600 Kina
    Inn (weekly) -122K, -14SK462K, 86SK
    Travelling Notebook (2) -6K 460K, 86SK
    Ink Sticks (10)3K 457K,86SK
    Drinks

Threads :
    Mizahar Date Thread Company Thread Type Time Grade
    34, Spring, 514 AV Paper Mountain Winona Private Present Graded!
    39,Spring ,514 AV The Aftermath of a Nightmare No one Solo Present writing
    -AV [url][/url] - - - -
    -AV [url][/url] - - - -
    -AV [url][/url] - - - -
    AV [url]Road Trip![/url] Lorettana Private Present -
    AV [url]Pink Bottom Mary[/url] - - -
    AV [url]That Awkward Moment[/url] Winona Private Presemt -
    -61,Spring,AV A Night Out Vinn Private Present Writing
    -AV [url][/url] - - - -
    80, Spring, 514 AV [url]Bye, Bye Stars![/url] Winona Private Present-
    Last edited by Lorettana on April 29th, 2014, 5:35 am, edited 8 times in total.
    Lorettana
    An Empty Mother

Character sheet

Lorettana [WIP]

Postby Lorettana on April 8th, 2014, 2:13 am

Lorettana

History (Past Life)

"To this day , I still mourn over the children that I can't even remember the names of. I am a mother. I will always be a mother." ~ Lorettana.

This mother can't remember much about her past lives. Only the major parts of each past life. Like when her brother died when she was Inarta. Or having her first daughter as Chaktawe. Getting married to the love of her life when she was a mix blood. However the past life she is connected to is, when she was a human living in Syliras.

Lorettana's past life of a human is the most traumatic. She has five really strong memories. Memories that haunt her like a ghost. The death of her husband. The death of her oldest son, daughter, and youngest son. And the disappearance of her baby girl.

Lorettana was sitting in a chair knitting something for her expecting baby. She was wondering if her husband was actually going to come home a little early. He promised. She wished he wouldn't spend so much time drinking. They had four children now. There was no time to spend Mizas on beer or wine. Lorettana sighed and look around their crowded apartment. For once it was quiet. Just when the mother was about to get out her chair. Someone was knocking on the door. Scratching her head, she went to answer it.

It was her husband's brother in his knight uniform. The woman open her mouth to tell him to come right inside. But, he raised his hand to silence her. The next bell was her brother-in-law explaining what happen to Jason. (Her husband.) Jason got into a fight with a man. The man overpowered Jason and accidentally split his skull.

"There is nothing else we can do." Says everyone. It's true. There is nothing else anybody could do to save her son. She's on the apartment floor with her eldest son laying in her arms. The young boy, about 13 years old, cuddled closely to his mother. As the sickness ate up his body. Lorettana simply rocked back and forth trying to comfort him. Then three bells later he died.

It was a regular day in the market. She was talking to a woman with her daughter running around. All Lorettana was doing is stating her opinion. She didn't know this heated argument would actually go somewhere dangerous. She didn't know the woman was a kelvic tiger. She didn't know the kelvic had a short temper. She didn't know she would (magically) dodge the kelvic's attack. She didn't know her daughter would get attacked instead. She didn't know the kelvic would blindly attack her daughter. Rip the little's girl's neck apart and crush her tiny body.

It was a dare she heard. Who made the stupid dare? It doesn't really matter. Her youngest son, her only son at this point, tried to climb the wall. Due the pool of blood forming around his handsome head. Lorettana can confidently say he failed. The mother swayed back and forth, feeling the depression and anger creep up on her skin. Come on, she wasn't even done mourning her daughter yet. The woman shakes her head, drops all her possessions then, picks up her one year old daughter. She stares for another second then walks away before anybody can come up and talk to her. She has no time to mourn over another child.

Gone. Just gone. She is no where. No, no,no,no,no,no,no. She is simply gone. Lorettana couldn't handle it. She fell to the floor crying about her missing child. No one knows where the little girl went. Not another one. Not another child lost. The mother picked up a knife laying near by. She lifts it above her head. Then slams it down on her chest. She does several times until she's dead.

Not another one. Not another child dead.

History (Current Life)

"The happiest years of my life are the beginning to the empty hole in my soul." ~ Lorettana

When Lorettana fell, it was in the wilderness of Konti Isle. She was found by a group of young konti women. For a long time everyone was silent, staring at one another. Then the leader of the group, who was a mother, help the deity to her feet. The mother's name was Mani.

Mani and Lorettana became close after that event. The ethaefal followed Mani around like a little child. Mani couldn't take two steps without Lorettana right behind her. Mani didn't seem to mind though. Lorettana learned how to speak kontinese and common. Oh how Lorettana love to be speak kontinese. She would practice the language for days. Until she spoke it perfectly. (Because she spoke mostly kontinese for so long, some say she has Mura accent.)

When Mani was not busy, she would tell Lorettana stories. Stories that Lorettana can still recite today. Lorettana was Mani's sidekick, assistant, student, follower, and so forth. Because of Mani, Lorettana had a perfect and peaceful life for 100 years.

The konti died of old age. Leaving Lorettana feeling pointless. The ethaefal knew time would eventually steal her best friend away. She knew every story had an ending. So Lorettana didn't cry when her friend passed away. She did nothing. For twenty years she stayed on Mura. Doing... well nothing. Sure she worked and help others. Taught some young konti here and there.

But overall Lorettana did nothing. She had no purpose. She was bored. She was empty. She tried to live in different places. Like Riverfall for example. She lived there for 58 years. You know what she did?

Nothing. Of course she had fun. Riverfall is far from boring. However no matter how much she drank, went to parties, had lovers, worked, laughed, etc. She felt empty inside. She didn't know what to do. She just felt empty. She felt unneeded.

Then she met Winona.
    Last edited by Lorettana on April 9th, 2014, 11:39 pm, edited 5 times in total.
    Lorettana
    An Empty Mother

Character sheet

Lorettana [WIP]

Postby Lorettana on April 8th, 2014, 2:27 am

Lorettana

Relationships

Name: Winona (PC)
    Relationship: Friend/ "Child"
    Race: Chaktawe
    Height: 5'7
    Weight: 130
    Skills: Wilderness Survival, Unarmed Combat, Observation,Acrobats, Weaving, Drawing
    History:
    Now how Lorettana ended up in the middle of Eyktol is a long and pointless story. The matter of fact is she found Winona. When her eyes fell upon the young girl. Lorettana couldn't help but smile. She tried to speak to Winona in common with her Kontinese accent.Of course they couldn't understand each other. Winona was deaf and Lorettana spoke another language. However the two bonded. Yes, they annoyed each other. Yes, they had to teach themselves to communicate. Yes, they ran into a lot of trouble and drama. Through the thick and thin they fell in love with each other. Not like lovers but, as mother and daughter. And to think, it all started with water.
    Lorettana
    An Empty Mother

Character sheet