PM to join Delving Deeper Into Trouble(Aka)

One shoudk really listen when someone says "Don't go there, it's dangerous".

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is Falyndar at its finest. Danger lurks everywhere - in the ground, in the trees, in the bush. Only the strongest survive...

Moderator: Gossamer

Delving Deeper Into Trouble(Aka)

Postby Shirayuki on December 4th, 2013, 7:32 am

2nd of Winter, 513AV

Even in the winter, the region of Falyndar had seen so much as a snowflake. Which isn't all that bad of a situation, if one was a cold-blooded reptillian creature. "It's so different, the weather between here and Zeltiva...", were the words that Shirayuki whispered to herself, as she stood on the outskirts of the Jungle Wilds. Closing her eyes, as she remembered her life back in that city, back before the death of her parents. However, before her mind strayed near the incident that forced her to leave Zeltiva, Shirayuki opened her eyes. She wanted to remember happy memories, or at the very least, memories that didn't make her want to cry. Even being...fed roasted tapirs was better.

Looking around, and enjoying the scenery, her mind flashed back to the first time she was here, and was found by Mistress Aka. Which did bring up a good point: What has the Dhani been up to? Shrugging off her personal questions temporarily, she decided to venture into the Wilds once again.
Shirayuki
Tiny Moe Doll

Words: 30596
Joined roleplay: August 4th, 2013, 2:49 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on December 7th, 2013, 2:14 am

Aka's Cavern, Residential Wing

"*Sigh*..." Aka rubbed her neck, her muscles aching after a hard day of building the tunnels. She had worked all night and now it was morning, the tired Viper returned to her cavern-room. Hehehe, I'm going to play with Yuki! Even though the small human was her playdoll, she hadn't have some fun with her in a while, with Yuki often wandering away from her cave, Aka's busy schedule, and combined with the arrival of her new Nuit doll, Evalin, Yuki must be in need for some Mistress love.

"Yukiiii~" Aka cooed to the cage where Yuki was... or rather, where she was supposed to be for her cage was empty... not a single soul inside. "..." The Viper went silent, her eyes half-closed in an unamused expression before she suddenly exploded by punching the wall of her room with her right fist. "By Ivak!" An act she would soon regret, pain and force immediately flowed to her muscles and bones. "Ouch! Ouch ouch! Petch thisss! Petch!" She shouldn't have done that, she momentarily forgot she was not a Constrictor. Mamoru and Senka made it so easy... with their giant hands and all. "Hsss..." She hiss-growled in annoyance, Aka wanted to vent her boredom and as her slave, Yuki should do her duties! Not slacking around all the time. The Viper understood if she wanted some freedom, she had been so gracious to allow the human to wander around. But now... it went too far, too far indeed. With a 'hmph!, Aka turned around and stomped her way out of her cavern.

One Bell Later, Jungle Wilds

Aaaaagh! Stupid, stupid, stupid little bitch! The sight of a swift-moving small girl traversing through the thick jungle could be seen, her twin-tailed hair trailing behind her as her small body agilely dodged various obstacles. What are you doing, Yuki?! An angry mixed with worry expression on her face. Aka leaped, clearing a hole on the jungle floor, and landed with a roll on the ground to reserve momentum, she couldn't afford even a tick of delay. Back in the Nest, Aka asked around on where in the name of Ivak Yuki was and a guard told her that a small snack-like human girl ventured out of Zinrah some time ago, this made Aka's scarlet eyes widened in fear, fear for Yuki's safety. The human might have some combat ability, but she was not a Dhani and she was alone, she could be eaten by tigers or gored by Myrians... or worse. She was her slave, her doll, her safety was Aka's responsibility.

Aka flexed her body, her feet deliberately let herself fall so she could slide on the ground to avoid a low-hanging thick vine. Once she had cleared it, she picked up her pace by standing up and resuming her run. Come on, come on! Where are you? So caught up in her desire to find Yuki, Aka didn't realize she was in human form and couldn't use her enhanced Dhani senses and heat-vision. It took her about five chimes of running before Aka skidded to a stop. Oh... petch, aaaah! Pulling at her hair in frustration, Aka wasted no more time. She took off her simple black robe, red sash, and hair ribbons. The Viper neatly folded her clothes and began transforming to her Dhani form. Her body grew, crimson scales with black spots spawning from her pale skin, her hair receded into her head, her face turned from humanoid to serpentine, and her legs fused into a tail. Thirty ticks later, a half-snake half-human creature replaced the small girl. Aka picked up her clothes and tied it around her waist like a make-shift belt made of fabric. "Yuki..." Hissing in snake-tongue, the Viper lapped the air and scanned her surroundings, trying to lock-in the human's scent.

"There..." Yuki's scent was peculiar, being a female human, not a Myrian or Dhani. After tasting Aka's faint smell through her tongue, the Viper Dhani began slithering swiftly, hopefully Ivak would bless her.

OOCCan you make your replies a bit longer, Yuki? So I can have more stuffs I can respond to. :)

"common" | "snake-tongue" | "arumenic" | thoughts

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Words: 654684
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2013, 7:14 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Shirayuki on December 11th, 2013, 5:51 am

OOCThis post still seemed short...

"I swear I've been here before...", Shirayuki muttered unhappily, as she stopped walking. She didn't want to admit it before, but it seemed like it was impossible. "...Yup. I'm officially lost. Just how big is this forest anyways?", she said, looking around, before deciding to start marking the places she has been in. Slowly an carefully untying the ribbon knife, and letting her ponytail sway down to regroup with the rest of her hair, she looked around. Ah, the nearest tree was perfect. 

However, as she was about to carve a thin groove into the bark, a noise perked up her ears. Yuki closed her eyes, and stayed perfectly still, as she attempted to listen in on her surroundings. Nothing. "Am I just hearing things?", she quietly questioned herself, before lightly shaking her head. About to carve a line into the bark, she heard the noise again. The sound of something rustling against the grass, almost akin to something stealthily stalking something through the grass. Something...or someone.

Absolutely fearful to move, Yuki oh so slowly and carefully turned her head, and looked over her shoulder. Oh. Petch., she mentally gave a rare swear, as her eyes met with something that could be called a tiger. Or a wolf. It is rather hard to notice the details, when fear seems to encompass your entire body. 

Of course, now that her fears are confirmed, Yuki panicked. Giving off a short but loud scream, she sprinted in a random direction, uncaring whichever way she goes. As long as it is a direction going away from the hungry carnivore. Not even looking back over her shoulders, se only ran in zigzags, like a frightened rabbit. She stayed just outside the reach of the jaw of the carnivore, with her unpredictable running patterns. Just barely. However, she most definitely could not keep this up for long. Heck, probably not even five full chimes.
Shirayuki
Tiny Moe Doll

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on December 18th, 2013, 8:14 am

OOCThat one is good. :)

The Viper in Dhani form heard a scream, it was oddly similar to Yuki's voice. She was in danger! Foolish girl! She flexed her muscles and swiftly slithered to the scream's direction, she also used Yuki's scent to guide her. "!? No..." Her slitted eyes opened wide when her tongue tasted another smell, the smell of a big cat, she was most likely being chased by a predator. This was bad, Yuki might have magic of her own, but Aka had never seen the small human fought on her own. She had no time to waste, she wouldn't let her living doll come to harm, they needed to stay pretty to be put on display. The Viper had enough of Yuki's shenanigans, she would lock her up in the cage after this, permanently.... or at least bind her hands and legs with manacles so the human would think twice about venturing out to the dangerous jungle.

Gaining closer, the Viper could hear frantic footsteps of the human coming to her. Yuki was heading to her direction, whether she realized it not, good. Aka flexed her fingers and prepared her res, then the reddish gas flowed out from her right palm, she then covered her right hand with it. Res control came easily for her now due to her growing power, the Viper hissed in the pleasure of casting, she cracked her neck and prepared herself. As the human ran to her, Aka slithered forward and grabbed Yuki with her scaly left hand, hugging the small human tight and not letting her go. "Hello~" She greeted her, her tone playful, but held a tinge of concern similar to a mother after finding her lost child.

The predator was looming closer now, it was a large panther. The big cat sensed another creature and this new serpentine creature disturbed its hunt by stealing its would-be prey. The panther thought Aka was another predator who going to snatch away Yuki, the cat snarled in anger, as a hunter, it didn't appreciate thieves. It flexed its muscles and prepared its claws, intimidating the half-snake half-human creature, its predator instinct told it that the creature was not something it could easily tear apart so the panther didn't engage immediately.

The aforementioned 'thief' named Aka also wouldn't back down. As far as she could see, she was the mightier one here. What could a mere black big cat do against her speed, venom, and magic? While still holding Yuki close, Aka flared her hood, showing off her long venomous fangs. She also held out her right hand with the palm facing the panther. The gas flowed as it had a will on its own, with a hiss, the Viper commanded her res to flow blast out from her palm then transmuted them into flames. Half a tick later, a stream of flames launched from the Viper's right hand, blanketing the panther and jungle in heat. The plants caught on fire, but the big cat sensed danger and jumped back just in time, avoiding fatal burn marks. Some of its fur got singed though. This sent a clear message to the big cat, the creature in front of it could control flames as if they were toys. The panther snarled in defeat before retreating into the jungle depths.

"..." Aka didn't give chase, it wasn't worth it, the panther was just a common animal. She had more pressing issues and that was her slave. Her slitted eyes moved to the human, staring deep into her while her right hand commanded what remained of her res to gather the fires. As the flames reached her, they turned into puffs of harmless air.

"Yuki..." Aka held the human's shoulder tight then moved her head closer, her split-tongue slithering out from her mouth to brush Yuki's pale cheeks. The Dhani looked gentle at first, then she exploded "What do you think you are doing?!! Are you ssstupid?!!" She just couldn't fathom why the human could be so idiotic. She grabbed both of Yuki's wrists and clasped them together behind her back, then she exhumed more res, in slime form this time, to cover the girl's wrist. With the will of her mind, the slime began gathering earthen material from around them, creating a firm stone handcuffs, restraining Yuki's hands behind her back. Just in case Yuki would try to run away, no matter how unlikely.

"I should keep you ressstrained forever in your cage, now, should I? Hsss! What do you have to sssay for yourssself?" She still wanted an explanation. "Don't tell me... you are trying to run away?"

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Shirayuki on December 27th, 2013, 9:51 pm

OOCSorry for long delay >.<!

I don't want to be tiger food!, Yuki mentally screamed within the confines of her mind, as she continued to run like a frightened rabbit. She would have hollered that at the top of her lungs, had she not been gasping in the air as fast as she could. She never had to run so hard, as if her life depended on it, asides from that one time, back in the summer. 

Her panicked sprint ended much earlier than Yuki anticipated -granted, it wasn't going to last much longer-, as she was suddenly seemingly jumped by a hybrid snake. Wait, hybrid snake? Yuki stopped squirming, just as Aka greeted her. "Ah! Back there, big creature!", she barely squeaked out, still attempting to catch her breathe. However, her worries seemed misplaced, as the creature that was bent on turning Yuki into mincemeat of a meal stopped a distance away.

That's rather odd. Oh wait second...I'm being held by a snake-human Dhani. Of course the wildlife would be intimidated., the small human thought to herself, as she stayed within the embrace of Aka, choosing to close her eyes as the Djed fueled flames flew towards the panther. 

With the presence of the the panther gone, Yuki looked towards Aka, she felt the gentle touch of the Dhani's tongue. "Thank yo-", she was about to thank her mistress, when the latter seemingly exploded in fury. Wincing slightly as the flurry of questions questioning her intents and her apparent lack of intellect barraged her, Yuki only lowered her head, not even bothering to fight as she felt the slimy Res coat her wrists, and binding them in earthen cuffs. 

Her head snapped back up, as she was given the question of whether or not she was attempting to run away. "That's not it! I was only..choosing...to explore...the jungle...", her voice petering out, as she realized that sounded somewhat similar to an excuse. Shirayuki only sighed at the thought of her being accused of lying, which was something she hasn't done yet. 

"...I only got bored...without someone around...to play...", she whispered quietly under her breath. She wanted to say that in a much louder tone, but couldn't bring herself up to say it directly.
Shirayuki
Tiny Moe Doll

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on January 26th, 2014, 4:47 am

Yuki's excuse to justify her foolish actions sounded absurd, she wanted to explore the jungle? Alone? She still didn't realize that the jungle wilds of Falyndar is one of the most inhospitable place on Mizahar. If she was one of the glorious Dhani race or a bronze monkey, Aka could understand and would actually let her wander on her own, but this was not the case. Yuki was a fragile, small human and as far as Aka concerned, had inadequate power to defend herself from the various predators and monsters in the jungle, especially those bronze monkeys. The last thing she wanted was to find her precious doll being literally eaten by the Myrians. Enough was enough, Yuki needed to be taught a lesson, a lesson she wouldn't forget in her entire short human life.

"Hsss! FOOL!" With a hiss of fury, Aka grabbed both of the smaller human's shoulders and pushed her onto the ground, taking herself along with it. Now, the Viper in Dhani form was pinning the female human, her tail moving to coil around Yuki's waist and legs, further binding her. Aka's serpentine face loomed closer until it was mere inches from Yuki's own, her split-tongue slithering out to lick at Yuki's pale cheek. "Bored huh? I'm hurt, Yuki. How could you sssay that..." Aka's voice suddenly turned calm, but the anger bubbling just beneath the scaly visage was obvious. "I let you wander on your own will, unshackled by chainsss and cagesss, unlike Evalin." It was true, Aka still kept the Nuit girl locked in a cage, bound by manacles on her wrists and ankles.

"However, my leniency ssseemed to make you forget sssomething. I trusssted you to not do anything foolisssh, but you failed me." Aka's crimson-scaled right hand travelled to Yuki's back and grabbed a fistful of her long brown hair, she suddenly jerked her hand downwards, exposing the human girl's neck. With a sinister hiss, Aka leaned down and opened her jaw, revealing her long venomous fangs, she lightly brushed her fangs against Yuki's skin. The fangs wasn't filled with her venom at the moment, but most likely Yuki didn't know that. "You are ssstill MY ssslave! MY doll! You. Are. Mine!! Every ssskin, every flesssh, every ssstrand of hair.." The Viper accentuated her words with actions, her left hand grabbed Yuki's chin and forced her to open her mouth. Aka's jaw then moved above Yuki's mouth then her tongue slithered in, forcing its way to the human's oral cavity. A kiss between a serpentine monster and a human, the common man would shudder at the sight.

Aka's long tongue kept rubbing every inch of Yuki's mouth for about ten ticks, before she slowly pulled away. "Underssstand?" As she said that, the Viper lovingly rubbed Yuki's head with her left hand, like an obsessive mistress to her slave. "You are mine and mine alone, with or without your consent." By Ivak, it felt so good to indulge in her sadistic natural Dhani instincts.

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Shirayuki on February 21st, 2014, 5:17 am

OOCSorry for delay! Still dealing with with a backlog from my exam period.

Yuki was prepared for a tongue lashing of a lecture, or even screaming. She was not prepared to be pushed backwards, landing on the ground. Out of instinct, she attempted to stand up, but found the scaly tail of Aka's wrap around her. Maybe I've gone a little too far with exploring..., she mentally berated herself, as she felt a serpentine tongue slither over her cheek. Even the human girl was not oblivious to the boiling anger, hidden flimsily behind the words.

Upon hearing that the new 'doll' Aka obtained, Evalin, was still shackled, Yuki was surprised. She thought that at some point, Eva would be allowed to walk around basically freely, like herself.

However, before she could continue to think about Eva's predicament, Yuki felt her hair being pulled downwards. Gasping at the sudden pain, and shivering as she heard a hiss that did not seem to hold good intentions whatsoever, the human was worried as she felt her mistress' fangs lightly brush the delicate neck. Im certain these snakes have poison. Is she trying to use that poison?!, Yuki asked mentally to herself, her eyes still wide, this time out of fear than surprise.

Upon hearing Aka rant on about how Yuki belonged to her, Yuki tilted her head. Just how far did she push the Viper Dhani, was her current question, one that the human wasn't willing to voice out just yet. And, as Yuki quickly found out, one she couldn't voice put, even if she wanted to, as she found herself being forcefully kissed, the long, forked tongue of the Dhani slithering through her mouth.

After parting mouths, and gasping for air, Yuki only nodded for an answer, when asked if she understood. And, for reasons unknown to Yuki herself, being petted was a nice feeling. Pondering for a moment, Yuki finally asked a question that worried her for awhile. "Am I going to be locked up again?", was the question that was voiced rather quietly, as the human worried that the answer may be an affirmation.
Shirayuki
Tiny Moe Doll

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on March 2nd, 2014, 7:39 pm

The human regretted her actions, good, she should be, she was throwing her life on the life for a mere exploring session. Yuki wasn't a Dhani nor a Myrian, Yuki was a small human and in Aka's eyes, she wasn't suited for handling dangers in the jungle, even with her ability as a reimancer and swordsman. The Viper chuckled as more gaseous res flowed from her right palm, slithering on the human's body until it was hugging her neck, then she transmuted the res into a sturdy earthen collar. This situation was eerily similar to how she captured Yuki in the past, Oh, lookie here... looksss I caught you for the sssecond time, ssslave~ The Viper in Dhani form then slithered behind the human then she urged Yuki to walk forward, "Let'sss go back, I have much in ssstore for you..."

As they walked - slithered in Aka's case - Aka would occasionally push the human so she would stumble, with her wrists cuffed behind her back, the Viper would enjoy seeing her reactions. The human was strange, she was asking if Aka would restrain her again, of course she would, and this time, she would not give any leniency, "I will, but thisss time, I'll cuff your wrists and ankles to the cage's bars instead, so you can't even move around in your prissson, how do you like that?" Aka would see if Yuki had any objections, it would be fun to watch her slave tried to protest, to beg for some semblance of freedom, "Perhapsss I can change my mind, only if you beg!"

The journey back went smoothly enough, no predators or Myrians trying to disturb them, no random encounters with Senka either. Aka almosr felt this was too good to be true, her slitted eyes looked to the left and right, just in case someone or something was stalking them. "You know, I think thossse clothesss don't sssuit you... I'm going to make you like Evalin, pretty and cute without thessse objecting garmentsss". She was planning to strip down the human of course, perhaps it could have an alternate effect of embarrassing her so Yuki would not dare to escape.

OOCI'll mention our arrival at Zinrah in our next reply should nothing happens. :)

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Shirayuki on April 10th, 2014, 3:07 am

Yuki shivered slightly, as she felt the gas-like res coat coat around her neck, before forming a collar. A sense of déjà vu flashed through her mind, accented by Aka's little remark about capturing her a second time. Upon hearing that her mistress had many 'things' in store for her, Yuki shivered once again. Who knew what that snake could come up with as a punishment? Although, considering the situation, she would probably have deserved it.

Being led back to Zinrah was harder than Yuki had hoped for, as Aka kept tugging on her collar at random intervals, causing her to stumble, with her ice blue ice widening as she panicked, trying to prevent herself from falling flat on her face. There was a little notion in the back of her mind that said that perhaps Aka would catch her before she hit the ground, but the human was not planning to attempt an experiment just to test that theory.

When told about how she was not only going to be caged once more, but also having her wrists and ankles chained as well, that gave Yuki a fright. She enjoyed her freedom currently, and to lose it was a harsh jump, even if she deserved it. "B-but-", she started to speak, before Aka mentioned that she might change her mind, but only if Yuki begs, the small human pondered for a moment. Not about whether she should beg or not, but more so how she was suppose to beg. It was not like she could just drop down on her knees right now, with the Dhani's hand on her earthen collar.

Choosing to just try it verbally, she asked, "Please, may I please not be chained up?", as sweet and sincere as possible, which wasn't too hard, as she truly did not want to be robbed of all movement. However, her thoughts were pushed aside, as she faced a new dilemma. Aka had said aloud, about her clothing being obstructions, and she should just be left without them, causing Yuki to blush at the thought, and rapidly turning her head side to side. Even if she was in a nest full of hybrid snakes only, it still wasn't exactly right, having to be seen without clothing. "Please don't let me be n-n-na...be without clothing.", she asked, stumbling and unable to say the word naked, as she was to busy thinking about 'what ifs' without clothing.
Shirayuki
Tiny Moe Doll

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on April 24th, 2014, 4:32 pm

The Viper in Dhani form merely huffed at her slave's words, turning around then kept leading her to Zinrah like a pet she was. She didn't answer Yuki's plea on purpose, let the slave doomed herself to further terror and fear of being restrained until she grew old and died, in the very same cage for decades. The road back to Zinrah was clear enough, Aka knew the hidden paths to circumvent the Myrian blockade.

As they entered one of the entrances, Aka began shifting back to her human form, preferring it over her Dhani form as she had two legs and her nimble legs could move more freely in the tunnels, besides, they were safe now and she didn't need her enhanced senses. After thirty ticks, the Dhani was replaced by a small girl with long waist-length black hair, cascading down her back, she turned around, facing Yuki's blue eyes with her own reptilian scarlet slits, "Come along, ssslave, your new duty awaitsss..."

Aka was handling Yuki rougher than usual, tugging, pulling, then berating her if the human walked too slow. When they arrived in the Scarlet Cavern, "We won't be needing thisss anymore..." Aka would promptly flicked her finger as a minuscule amount of her res slipped into Yuki's stone collar and cuffs, transmuting them into thin air. With a rough push, Aka then directed Yuki back into her cage, "Remove your clothesss, while I get your accessoriessss, ssslave!" She commanded, if Yuki would not do it, Aka would rip apart the fabric herself. The Viper returned with a silver collar and two pairs of iron manacles.

"Ssso, doll, you are going to be my decoration once more, I do feel thisss isss the right role for you..." The Viper eyed the human hungrily then stepped into the cage. The collar came first, she put it snugly around Yuki's neck then clasped it close, using the key to lock it in place, then she would push Yuki until her back was facing the cage's bars, Aka then put the manacle chains to pass through bars, then put both of the cuffs to each of Yuki's wrist, then locked them, causing the human's upper body to be restrained to the cage's bars, unable to move but for about a feet, she did the same with her ankles. Aka then stepped back, amazed with her work, "Ahahaha... you do look cute, without thossse clothesss..." Aka then stepped outside of the cage, closed in, then locked it as well, "Now ssstay there and think about what you did." The Viper would leave the slave alone while she gathered her own clothes, her usual simple black robe and red sash.

If Yuki did not call her or beg, Aka would deliberately leave the nest for bells, leaving the slave alone and restrained.

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes