A question or two...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

A question or two...

Postby Darkalin Pinewood on May 5th, 2014, 8:53 pm

I have come up with some basic questions that may mean life or death.

1. If I reach competent level with my Greatsword, would I have much chance against any of the monsters around the mountains of Kalea?

2. Is Spire a good name for my Mountain Pony?

3. How long would it take to go from Kalinor to Syliras?

4. Do the Kalea Zith go for lone travelers, and how often?

This is all for now.
"This is Common"
This is thoughts.
"This is Symenos"
This is Writing
Darkalin Pinewood
Player

Words: 17152
Joined roleplay: May 3rd, 2014, 12:20 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Plotnotes

A question or two...

Postby Catastrophe on May 5th, 2014, 9:04 pm

Hey there buddy! I'm Catastrophe, junior storyteller of Falyndar, and I would be more than happy to help answer some of your questions!

1. There are many different monsters out there, so I would refer to the monsters page to see about that. But, overall, competent is only one level from novice, so I wouldn't guarantee a fair fight. I think you might need some more training to go up against some of those incredible creatures out in the wilderness!

2. I think it's a cute name, but it's all up to your opinion and interest.

3. It would take approximately 253 days to reach Syliras from Kalinor, which is a pretty long time. And you would also need some skill points in Wilderness Survival to have made the trip alive.

4. It depends on what city you are in while staying in the region of Kalea. Zith are not allowed in Lhavit, and for anywhere else I am not exactly sure. I'm sure you can find some ansers in the Zith Lore article.

Other than that, welcome to Mizahar!

Catastrophe
I'm Your Biggest Nightmare!

Words: 112948
Joined roleplay: March 25th, 2014, 10:42 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

A question or two...

Postby Darkalin Pinewood on May 5th, 2014, 11:41 pm

Thanks! This will be helpful later on.
"This is Common"
This is thoughts.