[University - Hallway of the University] Church Hanrahan

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Postby Church Hanrahan on September 13th, 2010, 3:50 pm

"To be honest sir, I don't have any accommodations and I'm not apart of the school. I don't mind learning new things though," Church answered. Church wasn't interested in being enrolled at the University. His only goal was to get the translations and continue his journey to finding his family. "I guess I could stick around and learn a few things. Who knows, maybe I'll find something useful," thought Church.
Church Hanrahan
The Lost Son

Words: 7465
Joined roleplay: August 27th, 2010, 2:54 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Hatter on September 14th, 2010, 11:26 am

"If you know more of your parent's field it would aide you in your search." Jan said. He looked away from his massive tome and eyed the boy for a solid five chimes, considering as he often did. There was a keen intelligence behind that stare, a sharp mind any scholar would be jealous to possess. Beneath the rough, powerful exterior lay a creature of almost deific intelligence. "I will help." The Jamoura continued and reached out with another foot, his toes grabbing some stray documentation that lay in a pile beside his desk. Deftly he placed the parchment atop the tome and produced a quill which he used to right a robust - and no doubt elegant - letter. When he was finished he signed his name and stamped the bottom.

"Take that to the registration office. Turn it in. It will allow you to live on the campus for the season and take up to three classes, but you must work. I can take you on as an assistant." Jan nodded his approval of the idea. "You will be free to leave when you wish it. Do you accept?"
Hatter
Something Auspicious

Words: 61629
Joined roleplay: August 19th, 2010, 8:51 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Church Hanrahan on September 14th, 2010, 4:05 pm

Church took the document and contemplated whether or not to accept this. He knew the professor was right. If he had more knowledge in the field of what his parents did it would greatly help in his endeavors, but was he ready for the task. "Do I really want to follow in my parents footsteps? Look where it got them? My father is dead, and the Zith took my mother and sister. But I feel that if I take these classes I'll be able to find them quicker, or will it be too late by then? Will they already be dead? I guess time will just have to tell," Church silently thought to himself. He knew that he had to get to his family as fast as he could, but he also knew from his training that you have to know your enemy. "I will accept Professor. The knowledge will be of use to me, thank you for this opportunity," Church said with a determined voice.
Church Hanrahan
The Lost Son

Words: 7465
Joined roleplay: August 27th, 2010, 2:54 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Previous