Completed To Wind Reach..

I start the long and gruelling journey to Wind Reach

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The vast mountain range of Kalea is home of secret valleys, dead-end canyons, and passes that lead to places long forgotten or yet to be discovered.

To Wind Reach..

Postby Darkalin Pinewood on May 18th, 2014, 12:07 am

Day Six, Season of Spring, 514 AV

I did not know what to do for food. I lacked a bow, and a Greatsword is very inefficient for hunting. I would have to find a city, and re-stock. "Spire, where should we head to?" I ask my pony, almost expecting an answer. "Lhavit is quite a bit away, and Kalinor doesn't have a port. Wind Reach must be close, since we saw that Eagle rider." I continue. I think well packing my stuff, Would I be allowed into Wind Reach? How long will it take? Will there be a ship to take me somewhere new? I wish I knew the answers. "Viratas, show me the way to my destiny, that my blood not litter the ground, and Spire be safe." I pray one last time. Where am I even going? What will I do once I'm there? I could only hope. "Lets go Spire." I headed what I guessed was north. I only hope that this is the right way....
"This is Common"
This is thoughts.
"This is Symenos"
This is Writing
Darkalin Pinewood
Player

Words: 17152
Joined roleplay: May 3rd, 2014, 12:20 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Plotnotes