When once was just not enough (Akamamushi)

Sayren dreams of Aka again, but this time...she's at a disadvantage

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Herein lies the realm of dreams, where dreamers who are scattered all over the world in the physical can come together in the mysterious world of dreams. Remember, unless one is a Dreamwalker, there is no control over dreams. Ever. Anything can happen, and by threading a dream, you are subject to whomever can walk dreams and the whims of Storytellers.

Postby Sayren WindDancer on October 30th, 2013, 2:49 pm

Sayren blinked. Something felt off. She was still in her bed. But...she didn't remember changing into her white corset. Just why was she in that? She gave herself a quick glance to see what all else was different. She was wearing thigh high stockings too. Her hair cascading down her shoulders and barely covering her windmarks.

Seeing that she was only in her sick joke for underwear. She leaned over for her pants. Throwing them on in hopes of covering herself when she heard a noise. She tilted her head in curiosity as she peeked out of her room. "Hello? Anyone there?" She asked as she finished tying on her black tights.

Sayren WindDancer
"Determination leads to the second step."

Words: 131634
Joined roleplay: May 29th, 2013, 7:00 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on October 30th, 2013, 3:43 pm

"Uh..." Darkness and more darkness, The Viper was bewildered at the state she was in. She was in some kind of tight space with lights coming from the three rectangle-shaped openings to her sides and feet. Her first instinct was to get out of the place so she used her nimble movements and small frame to wriggle her way out of the tight space.

"What the..." When she got out, Aka realized she was coming out from under a bed, leading to a strange room she absolutely didn't recognize. She looked at her own form and saw she was wearing the dress Sister Tryl gave her, complete with the beetle choker and bangles. The elegant dress made her look like a petite young woman instead of a young girl, even complimenting her slim waist and flat chest.

The Viper didn't know why she was here, or for what purpose, she needed to get out of here. She turned around, but found herself pausing at the sight of... her, Mistress. The very same human who violated her a long time ago. She was wearing the same clothes when she first met Aka, her name was... Sayren, yes, one of those horse-riding people that lived in the grasslands north of Eyktol.

All thoughts of worry and concern left her as Aka felt sadistic urges flared inside her, this woman took her against her will and she promised to herself she would take vengeance someday. This was her chance, Ivak must have blessed her. Aka hissed as she announced herself "Hello, 'Missstresss'... Remember me?" Surely the woman wouldn't expect a girl coming out from under her bed.

Aka didn't give Sayren a single chance to retaliate as the Viper immediately leaped to the woman and tried to press her weight into her, she quickly emitted her res, faster than ever before due to her growing power, the slimy res quickly traveled to Sayren's wrists, the Viper the began transmuting earthen material to create a stone handcuffs to bind the Drykas.

"Sssehehehehe..." With a sinister hiss-cackle, Aka also smeared her res over Sayren's neck then willed it to create a stone collar hugging tight into her "Try to fight and I will tighten the collar... crussshing your neck, Missstresss..."

Now then, time to have some hot hard revenge.

"common" | "snake-tongue" | "arumenic" | thoughts

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Words: 654684
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2013, 7:14 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Sayren WindDancer on November 13th, 2013, 9:39 am

Sayren was jumped. Caught off guard by the little thing leaping from behind her. Latching onto her back and practically restraining her wrists with some odd stone cuffs. Reimancy. The girl was a wizard. Sayren could hear the small giggle leave the girl's mouth. It was a familiar voice and tongue. The girl had even called her Mistress.

"Aka..." Sayren had realized. The stone material even wrapped around her neck now, restraining Sayren's movements more. "Aka...what are you doing?" Trying to keep her pride strong even though she was scared for her life. "I thought you loved having my attention before..." She even looks more delectable in that dress of hers now. She appeared to be a young adolescent girl now, instead of just a child.

Sayren WindDancer

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on November 13th, 2013, 6:57 pm

"Ssahahaha! Ahahaha!" The little snake girl cackled with all her might, rubbing her hands together and tugged at Sayren's collar, she leaned in close to look at the Drykas directly in the eyes. "Ssso, you remember me?" The Viper's crimson slits were clearly brimming with hatred and anger. "Do you remember what you did to me?! She hissed at the woman before grabbing her bound body and pushed her onto the bed.

"Missstresss..." The Viper moved slowly to the human, taking her time to drink in Sayren's fear. Though the human was desperately trying to look strong, it was very thinly veiled that Aka could see right through it. Her slitted eyes examined the human again, she was almost in the same clothing as when the last time they met. That form-hugging white corset, those white stockings, and a hastily put on pants. The only thing different was the pants. Aka used her envy over the woman's mature body to fuel her anger, nurturing her sadistic urges. "No, I don't love you. I hate you, I hate you with all my heart, Sssayren!" She wouldn't call this violator her 'mistress' any longer, she held the power now.

Aka jumped in and straddled the human lying on the bed, her small form sitting on Sayren's belly. "I'm going to take my sssweet, sssweet vengeance..." The Dhani licked her lips, placing both of her hands to Sayren's collarbones, then she leaned in. Her smaller form looking even closer to Sayren's face. "Sssayren..." She then roughly grabbed the woman's chin with her right hand, closed her eyes, and kissed her. Aka didn't want to repeat on what happened in the past so she immediately went on the offensive, brushing her tongue over Sayren's lips before inserting them into her oral cavity. The Viper mimicked how Sayren kissed her, albeit more intense and forceful. She would enjoy the sweet muffled moans escaping from Sayren's lips.

As Aka kissed her, her hands would travel down Sayren's corset, trying to remove the piece of clothing. She used what she knew on how to untie the strange underwear from, again, their first meeting. After what felt like an eternity, Aka ripped away Sayren's corset as she pulled back from the kiss, a trail of saliva connecting their lips. The Viper hissed sinisterly as she looked down, spotting the two petching swellings on Sayren's chest that she had always wanted. "Thessse... thingssss! Aaargh!" Snarling in anger, she used both of her hands to grab them, squeezing them to produce some delicious moans of pain from the human. "How doesss it feel, Sssayren?! Hahaha! Beg for me to ssstop! I dare you!"

Of course she wouldn't stop even if Sayren submitted, it was just the beginning.

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Sayren WindDancer on November 25th, 2013, 4:48 pm

Sayren cringed as her eyes clung to Aka. Both out of fear and curiosity. The astonishingly cute Dhani questioned the young drykas. Wondering if she remembered their last encounter. Sayren had a small and uneasy grin as she gave her answer to those hate-filled eyes, "I remember it. How could I forget?"

She winced when the Dhani snapped another question. Demanding an answer but didn't give time for Sayren to provide of as she shoved Sayren onto the bed. Giving a malevolent cackle as she approached, whispering those words that Sayren had forced out of Aka's throat before. Mistress. That dainty accent of hers. How the S dragged down her tongue. With her detained wrists pinned behind her back on the bed, there wasn't much she could but to glare at her on-looker.

Aka made it clear that she had no feelings for Sayren other than just hatred. With all her being, she just hated Sayren for what had happened to her. Sayren sighed. She really hadn't wanted to do those things to Aka. Her body had acted on its own accord without her permission. If she wanted to be sweet on the poor girl, she would've done it in a completely different manner. A little charm here. A few nice things there. But not to completely force herself upon the tiny adorable thing.

Snapped back into the moment, Aka had straddled Sayren's belly. Hungered for vengeance, she stole a kiss from Sayren. It caught Sayren off guard, even more so when Aka became bold and delve her tongue into Sayren's mouth. Closing her eyes, she had accepted the action for the time being. Allowing small moans to pour from her throat into Aka's.

Sayren could feel Aka's hands shifting all around her. Trying to separate the hooks of her corset. The kiss became more rough as Aka's frustration grew. Till finally, she just ripped the cloth off of Sayren. Pulling back from the kiss to only leave a thin strand of saliva connecting their mouths.

With Sayren's bust fully revealed, Aka glanced at the mounds of flesh. Narrowing her eyes before grasping them tightly. Sayren flinched. The dhani was squeezing them rather tightly. Apparently, the girl had something against Sayren's bust, because she snarled harshly as she squeezed them harder. Sayren cringed in the bed, biting down on her tongue. She wasn't going to allow the dhani the pleasure of hearing her in pain. Even if she was squirming under the cute thing.

Now the dhani was demanding that Sayren beg for it all to stop. Now that was just belittling. Sure the restraints and being forced down was demeaning her, but she wasn't going to just outright admit it to this dhani. "Dare me to my lil Aka? Now why would I beg you to stop? All you are doing is making me want to hold you all the more. I sure miss touching all over you."

Her inner mind sighed, just petching great. Her body is going about her own way again...just...petching...great.

Sayren WindDancer

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on November 26th, 2013, 2:39 pm

"Grrrssss!" The Viper literally hissed in anger at the human's unbelievable defiance. Bound and collared, she still dared to talk like she was on top. She wanted to play a game, Aka would indulge her. Even as she was still fondling Sayren's chest, Aka leaned in and softly crashed their foreheads together, their lips separated not even an inch apart. "Ssslave... you are my ssslave now and I will make you..." Her hands moved from Sayren's chest to both of her shoulders. "SSSCREAAAAAM!" She declared as the Viper roughly pinned Sayren to the bed by pushing at her shoulders. "Sssehehehehe!" The Viper truly acted like how most of her kin were depicted; sadistic, cruel snakes. "Sssehehehe~"

What am I going to do to her... hehehe... he... Her mental laughter faded, she actually didn't have any idea how she was going to do it. In her anger driven by jealousy, Aka just spouted threatening words which were empty in truth. Her mind remembered about some of her sisters back in her nest who derived joy from literally tearing off the flesh of humans, she also recalled some of her Constrictor cousins tore Myrians apart limb from limb just for fun. Aka shuddered as if her body suddenly froze, her eyes widening wide in horror. No... no! Even as much as I hate her... it's too much! She may despised Sayren for violating her, but the Drykas didn't actually hurt her. Sure she whipped and slapped her, but it utterly paled in comparison to what her brethren did.

"...Ssss!" The Viper realized she had paused for too long, Sayren would think she didn't have the guts, think she was a coward. "I m-mean it!!" Aka reassured her threats, not realizing she looked like a girl in tantrum instead of a scary snake. Killing or grievously harming Sayren was out of the option. The Viper opted to utterly pleasure the human until her mind shut down in the overwhelming sensation instead. With a sinister hiss, both of her hands hugged bound human's neck as the Viper leaned in for a deep kiss. She would make sure to dominate Sayren with her tongue while her right hand grabbed a fistful of Sayren's hair to pull her head downwards, sending her head reeling back so Aka could intensify the kiss. She would pull back after fifteen ticks, her hot breath brushing against Sayren's lips. "What happened to your power, ssslave? Hehehe~" She mocked her.

Aka raised her body as she got off from the human then made her way until she was kneeling by the bedside where Sayren's legs were facing her. "..." This was deja-vu, Aka was about to pull off Sayren's lower clothing again, the only difference being pants instead of underwear. She tried her best to not cause an audible gulp, she was the Mistress here! Steeling herself, the Viper's hands grabbed at Sayren's pants then pulled it away, revealing the human's stockings... strangely without the white underwear. Sayren's core was all bare for her to see. Aka didn't find it strange, the Dhani never wore underwear in her long years of life after all. Scoffing off the creeping blush, Aka knelt down, inching ever closer to Sayren's core. "Thisss isss your lassst chance... beg for mercy and maybe I'll releassse you!"
Last edited by Soshakuakamamushi on November 27th, 2013, 7:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Sayren WindDancer on November 26th, 2013, 4:30 pm

Sayren almost gulped as her eyes firmly stayed with Aka's while the girl leaned closer. The dhani was convinced that Sayren was the slave now. Since she was bound by her wrists. Please, it would take more than that to break her spirit. After all, if it'd been that easy, she wouldn't have even made it on her journey to Nyka.

Sayren was shoved down, followed by an immense shout from the girl. An angered demand for her to scream. The girl cackled malevolently once more. It continued for only a few ticks though. Before dying down into a quiet and awkward silence. It was a few moments before the girl had shuddered and became widened in the eyes. She must've been lost in her own mind and whatever she found...shocked herself.

She must've also realized she was looking like a fool, because she tried to reinforce her emptied threats once again. Maybe she wasn't quite sure what she was really doing up there? Whatever the case, the dhani gripped Sayren's stone collar and fisted her hair tightly to be dragged into a forced kiss. Despite her submissioned state, Sayren tried to return the intensity of the kiss, trying her best to show that she still had something sparking her.

They kissed long and hard. Their tongues lashing out at each other as their mouths sucked away at one another. Her hips began to buck subtly, wanting attention towards her lower half so badly. It seemed to almost be an eternity before Aka finally parted their lips. Sayren was flushed with desire and her chest was rising heavily.

The dhani added in a quick taunt towards Sayren before dismounting the young drykas. It was honestly a good question though. Where was all her power? Was it because these bindings were so powerful? So durable?

It took a moment for Sayren to realize that Aka was kneeling down in front of her. Right in between her legs. Staring at her...by the seven, her pants were sopping wet with her lust. Her face was enflamed as the dhani began to work her pants down her legs. This was when Sayren remembered, she wasn't wearing any underwear. So now her pleading bare core was facing Aka. Dripping with her forced enthusiasm. Sayren almost didn't even notice Aka's small blush before the girl neared her core. Giving a final ultimatum to beg, and maybe she would be released.

PETCH THAT! She was desperate for release. Her mind clouded with the thoughts of lust, her legs reached and snapped around Aka's neck before bringing the dhani's mouth right to Sayren's core. The moment of contact made Sayren's eyes roll back and a shiver crawl down her back.

"Oh you'll release me alright. Now petch me!" Her teeth gritted out as her back arched.

Sayren WindDancer

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on November 27th, 2013, 3:41 pm

"!?" Aka's scarlet slits widened as wide as it could be as she let out a surprised hiss-yelp, her neck being pulled by both of Sayren's legs. A tick later, her face immediately flushed because of her position, she was physically touching the woman's nether region with her lips. In truth, what she meant by 'release' wasn't that kind, she was planning to literally release Sayren as in removing her bounds if the human begged. "Ki?!" She wanted to speak, but even the slightest of movements sent Sayren shivering. Petch you, Slave! Fine! Sehehehe~ I'll make you faint! Sayren dared to command her, the Viper would humor the human.

Not moving from her position, Aka began kissing at the woman's nether region, closing her eyes to concentrate. Sweet smell of the woman filled her nostrils, the Viper moaned in pleasure as she continued caressing Sayren with her mouth. Both of the Dhani's hands reached up to take hold of Sayren's hips, anchoring herself to the position. She wanted to make some smug remarks, but couldn't do so with her muffled mouth. Mentally smirking in satisfaction at dominating the woman, Aka decided to up the ante.

Her small lips parted slightly, releasing her sibilant tongue. Out of all Dhani enhanced senses available in their Dhani and snake form, only taste remained as keen when they were in human form. The overwhelming sensation spreading through her tongue made Aka shiver as she explored Sayren's core. Her grip on the human's hips became stronger as Aka continued her work, her hissing moans became more pronounced. Being with a woman was so much different than a man, the Viper wasn't fickle about genders, she swung both ways and being in the matriarchal Dhani society, it wasn't uncommon for one female to have multiple mates. She just never got the chance to enjoy her adult life due to her slaughtered nest.

Aka could feel her own desire rising within her, evident by her squirming hips and own core heating with lust. She closed her eyes tightly as she continued with Sayren, she wouldn't stop until the woman screamed her name in ecstasy. After it was achieved, Aka would stand up and mount the woman once more, not bothering to clean herself as she kissed Sayren deeply again. She would gyrate her hips against the woman's waist before sliding back to join themselves by their nether regions. "How isss it, Ssslave?! G-giving up now?! Ha! Give up already!" Even through her gasp and moans, the Viper still held her smirk... somewhat. With Sayren's bound state, it was clear on who the dominant partner was.

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Sayren WindDancer on May 15th, 2014, 12:41 am

Sayren grinned as she witnessed the shock on Aka's face. The pretty little Dhani hadn't expected such a reaction from the bound drykas. Her delicate lips were placed at Sayren's core. Surely enough. Aka went to work on Sayren. Making the drykas gasp for air and moan at the warming comfort. Ever building into a writhing sensation that was driving Sayren wild.

First, her legs limped around Aka, her muscles relaxing from the welcomed touch of the sweet Dhani. But her legs tensed around that docile neck of Aka's as her tongue drove through Sayren's core. She was drenched, biting hard on her lips not to scream. This did not last long, especially when the Dhani threatened to halt all advances if the drykas did not succumb to her. Her lips opened wide, her pipes screeched with the force her lungs held back. Emptying every bit of air that remained until Aka claimed her lips. Her hums poured into Aka as she hastily kissed the dhani. Their tongues dueled for dominance, neither were satisfied with being defeated.

Sayren's hips unknowingly followed along with Aka's gyrating hips. Mashing against the heated skin with fervent abandon. The movements only increased in power when the dhani brought their heated cores together. Joining their fluids once again as their hips rammed against each other.

Sayren could barely comprehend Aka's words. But one sentence stuck out. Give up already! Surrender?! Surely she could not! That cocky smirk. It made Sayren's intent for release all the more clearer. Or so she supposed.

Though she could not move much with her arms, her legs vice gripped around Aka's hips, driving the drykas' core as hard as she could against the tiny dhani. "Of course not!" With a decent enough push from her wrists, she was able to heave herself upwards. Still bound, but now she was on top. Controlling the speed of their symphonic collisions. Her words were slurring, so engulfed with fevered mind, she could barely focus, "I. Not. Will not! Tame. Easy!" She jerked.

A pressure was building so fast. She was losing control and fast. Her mind completely fogged by pleasure. "What. Are...you doing to me?!" She moaned loudly.

Sayren WindDancer

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on May 19th, 2014, 2:52 pm

"Sss?!" If there was one thing Aka did not expect from the Drykas was that Sayren managed to literally turn their role around as the woman gripped Aka's hips with her legs suddenly raised her body, causing Aka's head to loll back in pleasure, sweet hissing moans escaped, the Drykas took the advantage as she raised her body, causing the smaller Viper to buckle down, now Aka's back was laying on the bed, the bound Drykas on top of her as Sayren took the reigns in their heated session.

"U...aagh!" By now, Aka's mind was so clouded in lust, she couldn't think straight, she couldn't concentrate on her magic to get Sayren off her, not that she wanted to, a treacherous part of her mind wanted this to continue, until they both exploded with pleasure. The betrayer won, Aka's long ponytails draped behind her as the Viper squirmed and writhed under the Drykas' ministrations. Sayren's words going over her head.

She could feel it, her climax approaching and Aka's body decided on its own to fully embrace it, the Viper's vision went white as she buckled, her waist raised and spasmed as release assaulted her mind like potent drugs, it continued for ticks before she plopped back onto the bed, her breath heaving and panting, her vision swimming, and her muscles felt like mush. With a soft unintelligible whisper, Aka's scarlet slits fluttered to a close, she failed to get her revenge this day, but... she would not give up, she ached for the human's touch, someday, her vengeance shall be fulfilled.

OOCAlright, I think the thread would be done after this post. :) Should I post it for grading or we can just let it be? We wrote this dream just for fun after all. :D

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes