[PC Plotnotes] Aoren Skycrown

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Postby Aoren on October 31st, 2012, 7:57 pm

Goals for Spring 515, AV

March Goals

A.) Submit the details of Aoren's Past Life for HD approval.
    i.) (Forthcoming...)

B.) Begin exploring the depths of Magecraft.
    i.) (Forthcoming...)

C.) Do something fun with a known character.
    i.) (Forthcoming..)

D.) Write a Job thread for Spring 515!
    i.) (Forthcoming...)

April Goals

A.) Gain Kuvan status in Riverfall.
    i.) (Forthcoming...)

B.) Increase a skill to Competent
    i.) (Forthcoming...)

C.) Begin a group plot for several players to participate in.
    i.) (Forthcoming...)

May Goals

A.) Write a Job Thread
    i.) (Forthcoming...)

Last edited by Aoren on March 2nd, 2015, 3:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Aoren
Of things long forgotten...

Words: 1240868
Joined roleplay: August 27th, 2012, 4:26 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Guest Storyteller (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Aoren on May 21st, 2014, 1:56 am

Howdy and Hello Friends!

I don't know if anyone really follows these but I thought I'd toss a little blurb out there for those who might have noticed something different about Aoren. Yes, he has a new character model.

I didn't come to this decision lightly but I feel that I made a good one. As I have grown to understand Aoren as a character I feel that the model I used prior to the one I am using now didn't adequately reflect the spirit of who Aoren is. His previous model was a very serious, intimidating looking man and that is not who I see in my head when I picture Aoren. If I had to describe who Aoren is at his core he is that big brother, guardian/protector who looks out for those who are close to him. He holds within him a spirit of adventure and the capacity to love generously.

I didn't see that when I looked at his previous model. As I am a very visual person this didn't sit right with me and it translated over to how I wrote Aoren in my threads. So, I feel my writing became somewhat stagnate. So I searched for a model who adequately portrayed the person I saw in my head and found him.

Thank you to Fallon for this wonderful new template! Thank you to Gale for touching up the avatar pics to add his Gnosis! And thank you to Edreina for the work you're doing behind the scenes!

-Aoren
Aoren
Of things long forgotten...

Words: 1240868
Joined roleplay: August 27th, 2012, 4:26 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Guest Storyteller (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)