[Verified by Radiant] Juniper Frost

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Juniper Frost

Postby Juniper Frost on May 23rd, 2014, 5:51 am

Juniper Frost

Race: Kelvic, Vulpes Lagopus (Arctic Fox).
Birthday: 12th Day of Summer, 510 AV.
Birthplace: Lhavit, Kalea.
Home Location: Lhavit, Kalea.
Current Location: Lhavit, Kalea.

:::Appearance:::

Appearance :
"A pale reflection of winter's moonlight." - Tristan Maecwyr

Juniper carries about herself an ethereal demeanour. Seemingly a part of of this world while remaining eerily distant and remote, as if she were interacting with this world from a far away place.

As a human, Juniper stands erect at 5' 6", with a lean build that compliments her frame. Her complexion is very pale, to the point of being milky white, and is contrasted by her ice-blue eyes and rosy lips.
Her hair is generally a mix of whites, silvers, and greys in the winter. In the spring her hair gradually shifts to more greys and a very light brown, at which point in summer her hair is more grey-brown with white accents. This colour shift is a mirror of her fox form's seasonal coat changes. At any given time, Juniper keeps her hair relatively well groomed, preferring simple and small braid styles.

As a fox, Juniper is slightly larger than her Arctic Fox kin and has characteristics more akin to their Red Fox cousins, sporting larger ears and muzzle than her Snow Fox kin. She stands at just over a foot at the shoulder, and over two feet in length. She has a long, bushy tail that is accentuated by a blue-grey ring of fur around the tip. Her eyes are the same ice-blue as when in her human shape.

:::Character Concept:::

Character Concept :
Separated from her bondmate at a relatively young age, Juniper is a woman who lives in two worlds at once.

At first impression, Juniper seems ethereal and removed from the world of Mizahar, as if she floated through it like a beautiful ghost. This state is the sad result of the loss of her bondmate, Tristan, at a younger age. Her fugue demeanour, however, does not mean she is entirely removed from interacting with the world around her. In fact, she seems more alive when she is out in the wilderness hunting, searching.

Juniper is a bright young woman who loves to spend time with the intellectual elite in Lhavit. She finds that she admires their stoic dedication to a single profession or learning, spending their entire lives becoming experts in their chosen fields. Juniper loves to spend hours talking with any who have knowledge in almost any field, happily gleaning what information she can from their conversations while contributing little tidbits of her own.

In her interactions with others, Juniper is a gentle and sweet woman. She tries to be very considerate and kind to all in her life. This all changes, however, when there is threat and danger. Like her fox self, she has her fangs and claws.

:::Character History:::

History :
Juniper was born to Taevin and Mola Frost, merchants in Lhavit, during the first days of summer. They were at first surprised at the fact that their daughter was Kelvic, but quickly accepted it and sought out as much information as they could in how to better raise their daughter. They named her Juniper, after the large tree that grew outside their family home. As a growing child, she loved to play games and tricks and delighted in shifting between her forms. She grew quickly, having almost matured by her first year of life.

Her father was a skilled ex-mercenary who had settled down in Lhavit to build a life of his own, and her mother was an herbalist in the community who worked as a reputable apothecary. While Juniper grew quickly, her parents were equally quick to teach her all that they knew. From her father, Juniper learned to navigate and traverse the mountainous regions of Kalea. She learned how to forage for foods that could be found in the wilds by her mother, and learned how to identify many of the region's plant life. By her first year of life, little Juniper was being taught by her father how to handle herself in a fight as well, much to the concern - yet understanding - of her mother. She was taught how to be quick and agile like an acrobat, as well as how to handle her own body when it came to fighting. Her father, however, stressed the importance of fighting for defence rather than offence.
Her mother, seeing a developing young girl blossoming so quickly into a young woman, opted to teach her daughter how to utilize her skills of speed and evasion in synergy with stealth and observation. Her daughter was no brute fighter, she knew, but rather graceful and smart.

Alongside the teachings of her parents, Juniper learned to understand and speak the languages of the people that came and went in Lhavit. She was fast fluent in Nari, the tongue of the Eagle Riders of Kalea, as well as the common tongue. Much to her delight, and the annoyance and frustration of those under her investigation, Juniper would harass any travelling Isur and learned much of their speech. Albeit mostly expletives.

On her first birthday, Juniper was the equivalent of a 16 year old human. Her father, happy to see his daughter grow into a competent and capable young woman, gifted her an heirloom of his father before him: an old fashioned yet well maintained rapier with a long and thing blade.

It was in her second year of life that Juniper's genetic compulsion began to become more than a tic at the back of her mind. Her parents had been informed about the connection between a Kelvic and their Bondmate, yet they were not prepared for the bond to happen so quickly in their daughter. A year is hardly enough time for most humans to raise a child from infancy to adulthood, after all.

It was in her second year of life that Juniper met Tristan.

They met when Tristan Maecwyr was with his father in her family's skyglass shop. The connection was intense and sudden as they locked eyes. There was no room for dispute about what was happening, and they both knew immediately that they had a connection deeper than anything known between mortals. The fact that Tristan was 16 years older than Juniper did not factor into this life-bond. They soon spent nearly every moment of their young lives together, learning each other, loving each other. Tristan's father approved of their friendship and bond, knowing that there was little he could do to stop the connection between a Kelvic and her bondmate. It was Tristan's mother, however, that felt it was necessary to keep their family's bloodline pure and untainted by the "filth" of a Kelvic curse.

Nearing her third year of life, Juniper knew love and life and happiness with her bond and soul mate, Tristan. Nearing her third year of life, Juniper would know sorrow, despair, and grief. Nearing her third year of life, Tristan would disappear forever from Juniper's life.

The details surrounding the boy's disappearance were muddled and contradictory, and even less factual over time. It is, however, and open secret to the people of Lhavit that Tristan's mother was somehow involved in her own son's demise, and a demise it was! It was in the dark of night that Tristan mysteriously left the sleeping embrace with Juniper and fled the security of Lhavit entirely, disappearing into the unknown wilderness. That night, Juniper's dreams were unsettling and shrouded in obscurity. The morning brought such wailing despair as Lhavit had not known in a long, long time.

Both families of Frost and Maecwyr immediately set out to find Tristan. Searches were held yet no sign of Tristan's trail could be found beyond a few miles out in the wild, it simply ended with a footstep. Investigations were undertaken by interested parties yet only made the details of the event more confusing. Finally, the skills of a Wizard were employed to seek out the missing boy. The assertion of the Wizard's magic was that the boy was "no longer of this world." The words would forevermore haunt Juniper's dreams.

The devastation of the broken bond threw Juniper into a near fugue state for many months. Her parents cared for her as best as they could during this time, yet Juniper remained distant and unresponsive. At the tender age of 33, her father Taevin was sporting a head of nearly all grey hair from the stresses and worries he had over his daughter. Her mother Mola, fretting over making her daughter as comfortable as she could, soon lost herself in her work as an expert apothecary and herbalist seeking some way to help ease her daughter's suffering. Perhaps it helped, perhaps it was all moot.

Juniper faced her third year of life bereft of a life of her own. With time, however, she gradually became less distant and more responsive to her parents and the environment around her. With time, Juniper healed as best as she could from the fracture between her and Tristan, though she was still a ghost of her former self.

Within months, Juniper was nearing normality once more. Her parents gifted her a belated present for her birth day; her father had built his daughter a home of her own near to their own two story home and shop. It was simple and spartan, yet it had all that Juniper needed to live comfortably.

It is currently Spring of the 514th year, A.V.
Juniper is now in her third year of life, already a full grown woman. She lives her life simply, and provides for herself through hunting and foraging, tracking game and sometimes dangerous criminals, and as a guide for travellers through the mountainous regions near Lhavit. Her free time is generally spent wandering the city - a living ghost among the people of Lhavit - meeting new people and interacting with anyone who will talk with her. Otherwise she is at her cottage staring obliquely out the window, or holding quiet conversations with the moon, Leth, when darkness falls.
Juniper rarely assumes her fox form these days, unless out hunting in the dangerous wilds, but there are nights where a white shadow darts through the silver moon-and-skyglass lit streets of Lhavit.

:::Language:::

Fluent Language: Vulpes (Fox); Common.
Basic Language: Nari.
Poor Language: Isur.
Last edited by Juniper Frost on June 12th, 2014, 10:18 pm, edited 40 times in total.
Juniper Frost
Beloved Phantom

Words: 41740
Joined roleplay: May 22nd, 2014, 11:00 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Juniper Frost [WIP]

Postby Juniper Frost on May 23rd, 2014, 6:31 am

Insights

General Information
1. What is your Name? --- Juniper Frost

2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name? --- June

3. How old are you? --- 3 years. Kelvics are not generally long-lived.

4. What is your height? --- 5' 6" ; 190cm

5. What is your weight? --- 131 lbs ; 59 kg

Aesthetics
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself. --- I see my human self as a reflection of my fox self, and vice versa. In my human shape I seem to stand out a bit in comparison to other humans, due to my white hair and pale skin. I see my human self in the mirror and see a kind, soft, and gentle woman. In my fox form, I am a little larger than the average fox and have a bit more grey in my winter coat than white. When I am myself as a fox, I see myself as a part of nature, easily able to blend in with the landscape and subsist on what is hunted and foraged.

2. Describe yourself as others typically see you. --- "A pale reflection of winter's moonlight," is how my first bondmate, Tristan, once described me.
However, how others see me is how they see me; it varies and changes depending on so many things!

3. What is your favourite body feature? --- My hands! I love using my human hands; they can do so many different things than my paws.

4. How physically fit are you? --- Lean, but not overly muscular or skinny.

5. How do you typically dress and what is your style? --- I dress rather plainly compared to most while I am in my human shape, preferring white, grey, and blue-grey clothing. Indoors, I typically wear a skirt or breeches tied with a leather belt, with a loose blouse or linen shirt. Outdoors or on colder days I don my dark jacket and warm woollen cloak, covering my hands and feet with soft leather gloves and boots. When the times are dark and call for action, you'll never see me in my Night Leather. My style is one of contrast and compliment.

In my fox form, there is only my coat. It changes depending on the season, but generally is white or a blend of white and grey.

Family
.1. Who are your parents and what are they like? --- Juniper's parents are named as Taevin Frost and Mola Frost née Maven. Taevin is an ex-mercenary who sold his sword skills for coin, but retired early to establish a life and family in Lhavit. He is a friendly giant of a man, who is quick with wit and jest and loves to entertain with stories both true and not-so-true. Mola is an expert herbalist and accomplished apothecary who tended to Taevin's wounds when he stumbled into Lhavit. She is a gentle, kind, and caring woman with a paradoxical knack for lashing out unforeseeable wit like a whip - much to Taevin's pleasure. Together, Taevin and Mola started a business. Taevin dealing with the acquisition and distribution of skyglass, and Mola continuing her apothecary pursuits.
Toward Juniper, they are both limitless in their patience and wonder. They love Juniper dearly, and care about her well-being. Together, they strive to ensure that Juniper's life is a little bit easier since the loss of her bondmate.
They both greatly appreciate the gift bestowed upon their family that is their daughter.

2. Do you have any brothers or sisters? --- Possibly. My parents have told me that they are considering a second child.

3. What is your extended family like? --- I know not of my father's family beyond what he has told me in stories; they dwell in a far-off land of forests. My mother's family have all died from age or disease, with the exception of her brother, my uncle, who lives in Wind Reach.

4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family? --- I consider friends and family as being distinct from each other, yet similar. However, if it came down to it, I would truly save family over a friend.

5. Do you treat animals like family? --- Unless they are dinner, yes - in a way all of Mizahar's life is my extended family, yet alien all the same.

.1. Where were you born? --- In my family's home in Lhavit.

2. Where do you live now? --- In my own cottage in Lhavit, near my parents.

3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be? --- Lhavit. Though I would love to explore the wider world, I am not sure I would want to live anywhere else.

4. Do you have a favourite place to vacation or spend leisure time? --- My favourite places to enjoy my leisure time are the Misty Peaks and the hills around Lhavit, as well as among the Autava in the city streets, or the comfort of my own home.

5. Where do you fear to be? --- I fear to be where I have already been once before: lost.

Traits
.1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?) --- A few small scars from cuts made while hunting or foraging, as well as a few minor scars from the physical training with my father.

2. Are you right handed or left handed? --- Ambidextrous

3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent? --- I fluently speak the common tongue and the Nari tongue. I know a passable amount of the tongue of the Isur, and have a weak understanding of the Ancient Tongue, Nader-canoch, from my interactions with the Autava in Lhavit's streets and shops. I have been told I speak softly, and I am sure that to any not born in Lhavit that I am heard to have an accent. Do I roll my R's?

4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? --- None that I am aware of, though I am sure that someone must find something I do to be annoying. Occasionally, I am told, I drift out of the present moment and seem far away.

5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them)? --- I have no piercings or tattoos, though I am fascinated with the prospect.

Occupations
.1. What is your occupation? --- Wilderness Guide, Hunter, Tracker Mercenary.

2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why? --- I like my work. It allows me to traverse and explore the mountainous regions of Kalea.

3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be? --- Whole.

4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why? --- I admire the Autava of Lhavit, for they are a driving power of knowledge and understanding in our world. As well, I admire the Chandra, for they are the servants of my friend Leth.

5. What occupation do you least like? Why? --- I least enjoy Wizards. At the same time, they both fascinate and scare me.

Childhood
.1. What sort of child were you? --- I remember being playful and happy, almost carefree. I was a little trickster with my parents, but still obedient and loving to them.

2. What is your favourite memory from childhood? --- Many, and few.

3. What is your worst memory from childhood? --- Many, and few.

4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents? --- I was a bit of a terror for them, I am sure. However, I loved them and they loved me.

5. Who was your most influential role model? --- Both of my parents.

Education
.1. What sort of education do you have? --- A mixed learning, mostly education from my parents and the Autava who would entertain a curious girl.

2. Do you like/dislike learning? --- I love to learn!

3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities? --- I learned most of my practical skills and abilities from my parents, though I have picked up a few things from the Autava.

4. How do you learn best? --- Hypothetical and hands on. I enjoy picturing scenarios with my mind, and figuring out how to apply it.

5. What are your educational goals for the future? --- Possibly to learn written letters and words.

Relationships
.1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not? --- Juniper does not form any close bonds with other people anymore, due to the severed connection with her bondmate. One may have a strong bond with Juniper, but it is a rare thing indeed to have a close bond.

2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not? --- I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. /// Juniper's trust in others is unwavering, in the only way a broken woman turned near-simpleton can be.

3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else? --- I am not biased toward the forms of love and sexuality. I love equally, regardless of gender.

4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time. --- I have kissed and been kissed. My first time was with Tristan, and felt like a very natural way for us to express affection for each other. Neither of us fully understood our love for each other at that time.

5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time. --- Yes, and that will remain private.

Drugs and Alcohol
.1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time. --- I have never drank alcohol, and thus have never been drunk.

2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis? --- I would not know.

3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer? --- I would not know, though I have heard that mead can be a sweet tasting alcohol, so I may enjoy that.

4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them? --- I know of many of these kinds of substances that grow among the plant life, though I have not tried any of them. I have not really been interested enough, I guess. I have also heard, in whispered conversation, of the refined drugs that some people consume. These are of no interest to me at all.

5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific. --- The only opinion I can form of these substances is based on what I have observed of those who have used them. Sometimes it seems as though the people who drink have fun and enjoy things a little more. In this way, I don't see how alcohol can be a bad thing. However, I also see people who drink too much. Their behaviour is less appealing, and shies me from the drink. As for drugs, I have been told things by people that make me shudder at the thought.

Likes and Dislikes
.1. What are your hobbies? --- I enjoy walking the streets of Lhavit, singing, conversing with my parents and the Autava. I also enjoy tracking animals for its own sake rather than for hunting. At one time, I remember enjoying being the me that is a fox.

2. Do you like to read? --- I have not learned the letters and words yet, but I am sure that I would like it very much!

3. What annoys you more than anything else? --- There are not many things that annoy me, and I can't remember those things that do for the most part.

4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do? --- Watching the moon.

5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why? --- I last remember being embarrassed when a group of children began teasing me about being a Kelvic, and about only being 3 years old. I don't know why it embarrassed me.

Favourites
.1. What is your favourite colour or colours? --- I like white, blues, and greys!

2. What is your favourite time of day? --- Twilight, and night.

3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen? --- A deeply hued blue bird whose wing Tristan was mending after he found it laying in the street.

4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat? --- I enjoy seaweeds, voles and lemmings, venison, fruits, all kinds of berries, and especially eggs and rabbits! I do not enjoy eating dirt.

5. What is your favourite type of weather? Does any kind scare you? --- The windswept mountains have made of me a lover of the high winds. They push the clouds far away at night, and let the heavens shine down. The only weather that scares me are the distant storms of thunder and lightning.

Outlook
.1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic? --- I am.

2. What are your religious views? --- I like Leth, he makes for wonderful conversation.

3. Would you be able to kill? --- I hunt and kill animals for the food they provide, but I'm sure you mean would I be able to kill a human or another Kelvic... to that question I do not know the answer, though my father always reassures me that it is acceptable to kill in defence.

4. What are your views on sex? --- It is a private thing, and it is none of my business what others do with those they love while behind closed doors. I often hear the woman across the street with her husband in the night, however. Their sounds amuse me and make me flush a little.

5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life? --- I am not sure. Happiness?

Actions
.1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done? --- The best thing I have ever done was meeting Tristan. The worst thing I have ever done was being asleep when he left.

2. What is your greatest regret? --- Above.

3. What is your best/worst memory? --- Above.

4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why? --- I don't know if I would have the bravery to change the tables of history for my benefit. I am quite sure something would go into disarray.

5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life? --- Many things, few things.

Emotions
.1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others? --- I try to be honest and straightforward about what I think and feel. Though I know when to be tactful and keep my sentiments to myself.

2. Do you have any biases or prejudices? --- I find that I am biased against Wizards. They terrify me, while at the same time they also fascinate me.

3. What makes you happy? --- Happiness, I suppose! I am happy when I am with my parents, or talking with the Autava.

4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for? --- Tristan. My parents.

5. What makes you angry? --- That is a secret that I don't share freely anymore.

Relations
.1. In general, how do you treat others? --- Kindly and with compassion. Everyone deserves kindness, even those who give it the least.

2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? --- Currently, my parents.

3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why? --- Aside from my parents, there is a kindly old sage named Thobias who entertains the whimsical questions of a foolish girl.

4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover. --- I have... or had, I should say, both of those in one person. I would not go on to describe him, as that memory is solely mine.

5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why? --- I trust my father and mother, and I trust myself. I believe it is self explanatory as to why.

Group Situations
.1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? --- I relish a good debate, or at least I did at one time in my life. I try to avoid, abate, or resolve conflict however.

2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? --- I am not a leader unless it is in a discussion.

3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not? --- I much prefer smaller groups of people, though it is fascinating and insightful when I have the opportunities to interact with larger groups on occasions such as the seasonal festivals.

4. Do you care what others think of you? --- Not particularly.

5. What do you think of others, in general? --- I think that everyone strives to better themselves and/or their community in some way or another, and that is a noble pursuit in my eyes.

Self Image
.1. What is your greatest strength as a person? --- My intelligence and wisdom, I have been told. As for what I think, I am not entirely sure.

2. What is your greatest weakness? --- Being fractured; not whole.

3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? --- I try to be better at being present in the moment, though I know that I still drift off.

4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? --- Both, and neither!

5. Are you generally organized or messy? --- A little messy, though very organized at the same time.

Beliefs
.1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any? --- I like Leth. The moon sheds light on the night's darkness, allowing for me to move and hunt easier at night. Leth is a wonderful listener as well.

2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any? --- I wouldn't think that a God or Goddess would be something to be feared! Should they not be loved, admired, and even striven for?

3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them? --- I have no such marks.

4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity? --- I would go to the same extent that I would for anyone, if not a little more.

5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much? --- I don't think I would commit crimes for a deity, or any other foul act.

Life and Death
.1. What do you absolutely live for? --- The hunt! Exploration! Conversation! Life in its entirety!

2. What is the best part of life? --- Feeling whole and happy.

3. What is the best part of death? --- Release from this mortal form, and the continuation of the cycles of nature.

4. If you could choose, how would you want to die? --- Preferably peacefully, though life is often not so kind. I think I would like to be eaten afterwards. I have eaten others after killing them, such as animals and plants, it only seems fair.

5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death? --- My love of knowledge.
Last edited by Juniper Frost on May 24th, 2014, 9:34 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Juniper Frost
Beloved Phantom

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Juniper Frost [WIP]

Postby Juniper Frost on May 23rd, 2014, 6:33 am

Skills and Lores

Skills

Skill Proficiency Total MATH Start EXP GAIN / LOSS
Acrobatics Novice 5 = 5 SP + -
Climbing Novice 1 = 0 SP + 1 EXP
Detection Novice 1 = 0 SP + 1 EXP
Intimidation Novice 2 = 0 SP + 2 EXP
Land Navigation Novice 5 = 5 SP + -
Leadership Novice 2 = 0 SP + 2 EXP
Observation Novice 12 = 5 SP + 7 EXP
Mountaineering Novice 4 = 0 SP + 4 EXP
Rhetoric Novice 1 = 0 SP + 1 EXP
Stealth Novice 6 = 5 SP + 1 EXP
Swimming Novice 1 = 0 SP + 1 EXP
Tactics Novice 1 = 0 SP + 1 EXP
Tracking Novice 7 = 5 SP + 2 EXP
Unarmed Combat Novice 15 = 5 SP + 10 RB
Wilderness Survival Novice 18 = 15 SP + 3 EXP
Weapon: Rapier Novice 6 = 5 SP + 1 EXP
Meditation Novice 1 = 0 SP + 1 EXP
Skill Novice 0 = 0 SP + -

Lores
  • Lore of Lhavit Streetplan
  • Lore of Religion: Leth
  • Nightmarish Visions of a Former Bondmate
  • Using Good Memories to Calm the Mind
  • Inviting Nightmares With Open Windows
  • The Kelvic Bond
  • Regor: Word-Game-Loving Sage
  • Noting Something’s Amiss
  • A Familiar Face
  • Following Twist Through Lhavit
  • Salam Sae Silth: Wannabe adventurer
  • Salam Sae Silth: more than annoying!
  • Snow is dangerous when mountaineering
  • Caves: places where to find shelter
  • Wilderness survival: making a fire to counter the cold
  • How to shut up Salam Sae Silth
  • Putting up with Salam Sae Silth
  • Tactics: Ambush
  • Bloodstained hands
  • Tracks of a monster!
  • Wilderness Survival : Fur wards of cold
  • Sunlight dissipates fear
  • Wilderness Survival: scavenging
  • Foxes make excellent playmates
  • Clothing: Protection against both the elements and stares
  • Discovery: Shortcut ravine
  • The different trees in the Kalean mountains
  • Landmark For Mountaineering: Mysterious Tree
  • Hole Near The Tree Inflicts Fear
  • Everything Is Harder With A Backpack Full Of Loot
  • Ah, Lhavit! Good old homey Lhavit!
  • Garguuth Blackfang: Initmidating Wilderness Guide
  • The Consequences Of Killing
Last edited by Juniper Frost on July 26th, 2014, 7:15 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Juniper Frost
Beloved Phantom

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Juniper Frost [WIP]

Postby Juniper Frost on May 23rd, 2014, 6:37 am

Possessions

Heirloom
.Pechi-roza; "That Which Unites With Death" (Rapier)

Clothing
  • Undergarments (Linen)
  • Shirt (Linen)
  • Blouse (Linen)
  • Breeches (Coarse Wool)
  • Skirt (Linen, Torn)
  • Belt (Linen)
  • Jacket (Coarse Wool)
  • Hooded Cloak (Coarse Wool)
  • High Boots (Leather)
  • Gloves (Soft Leather)
  • Gloves (Black Leather)

Weapons and Armor
  • Rapier; "Pechi-roza"
  • Night Leather

Rucksack
  • Waterskin (Water)(x1)
  • Comb (Skyglass)
  • Brush (Skyglass)
  • Lye Soap
  • Razor
  • Balanced Rations (1 Week)
  • Game Knife (x1)
  • Flint & Steel
  • Kohl (6oz)

Home
  • Blanketed Bed (Simple Bunk, Fur Covered, Feather Filled)
  • Wooden Chest (Medium; No Lock)
  • --- Rucksack (Canvas)
  • --- Waterskin
  • --- Spare Clothing
  • --- Belt Pouch
  • --- Copper Ring
  • --- Dagger (Steel, With Sheath)
  • --- Longsword (Steel, With Scabbard) x2
  • --- Nasal Helm (Plumed)
  • --- 43 Kina, 8 GM, 12 SM, 14 CM, 19 GP
  • Wooden Table (Small Surface)
  • Wooden Chair (Simple)
Last edited by Juniper Frost on July 23rd, 2014, 7:08 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Juniper Frost
Beloved Phantom

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Juniper Frost [WIP]

Postby Juniper Frost on May 23rd, 2014, 6:39 am

Housing

House: What does your home look like?

A sparsely furnished stone and thatch cottage, with a wooden door and four windows of wood and glass. The floor is a pattern of flat stones cemented in packed dirt, covered with a series of pelts used as rugs from the wildlife hunted by Juniper.
The hearth is rarely lit, except in colder seasons, though there is a large amount of wood in an abutting cubbyhole. Lichen and vines slowly make their homes on the rocks of the walls.
A beaten path leads to the front door, and continues around to the back where it fades into tall grasses.
Last edited by Juniper Frost on May 24th, 2014, 8:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Juniper Frost
Beloved Phantom

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Juniper Frost

Postby Juniper Frost on May 23rd, 2014, 6:40 am

Ledger

Spring 514
Item Cost Total
Starting +100 Kina 100 Kina
Linen Belt -2 SM 99 Kina; 8 SM
Linen Skirt -4 SM 99 Kina; 4 SM
Leather Gloves -10 SM (1 Kina) 98 Kina; 4 SM
Linen Blouse -8 SM 97 Kina; 6 SM
Night Leather (Armor) -60 Kina 37 Kina; 6 SM
Kohl (6 oz) -6 SM 37 Kina
Rucksack Loot 37 Kina
Daily Rations x2 Loot 37 Kina
Waterskin Loot 37 Kina
Gloves (Leather) Loot 37 Kina
Belt Pouch Loot 37 Kina
Copper Ring Loot 37 Kina
Dagger (Steel) Loot 37 Kina
Sheath (Leather) Loot 37 Kina
Longsword (Steel) x2 Loot 37 Kina
Scabbard (Wood and Leather) x2 Loot 37 Kina
Nasal Helm (Plumed) Loot 37 Kina
8 Gold Mizas Loot 37 Kina, 8 GM
12 Silver Mizas Loot 37 Kina, 8 GM, 12 SM
14 Copper Mizas Loot 37 Kina, 8 GM, 12 SM, 14 CM
19 Gold Pieces (Travel Coin) Loot 37 Kina, 8 GM, 12 SM, 14 CM, 19 GP
6 Kina Loot 43 Kina, 8 GM, 12 SM, 14 CM, 19 GP

Summer 514
Purchase Cost Total
--- --- ---
Last edited by Juniper Frost on July 23rd, 2014, 7:08 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Juniper Frost
Beloved Phantom

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Juniper Frost [WIP]

Postby Juniper Frost on May 23rd, 2014, 6:41 am

Threads

Thread List

Winter 511

Spring 514

Summer 514

Storyteller Secrets
Last edited by Juniper Frost on July 26th, 2014, 7:20 pm, edited 22 times in total.
Juniper Frost
Beloved Phantom

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Juniper Frost [WIP]

Postby Juniper Frost on May 23rd, 2014, 7:49 pm

: : : TIMESTAMP : : :

HODOR HODOR, HODOR!

Code: Select all
[style=width:750px; padding:0px; radius:20px; border-radius:20px; background-color: #000000; margin:auto; height: auto][center][img]http://i61.tinypic.com/29vatth.png[/img]
[googlefont=Amatic SC][size=200][shadow2=white,0,0,3][color=#99CCFF]: : : TIMESTAMP : : :[/color][/shadow2][/size][/googlefont][/center]
    [indent][color=black].[/color]
[color=#99CCFF]
[googlefont=Calligraffitti][size=200][b]Q[/b][/size][/googlefont]ODOR HODOR, HODOR!
[/color]
    [color=black].[/color][/indent][/style]

: : : Juniper Frost : : :
TIMESTAMP

Q

[style=width:750px; padding:10px; border: 1px solid #99CCFF; radius:20px;border-radius: 20px; margin:auto;  background-color: black; margin:auto;][center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/8xijcy.png[/img]
    [color=#99CCFF][googlefont=Amatic SC][size=200][shadow2=white,0,0,3]: : : Juniper Frost : : :[/shadow2][/size][/googlefont][/color]
    [color=#99CCFF][indent][googlefont=Amatic SC][size=150][b]TIMESTAMP[/b][/size][/googlefont][/center][/color][/indent]

[indent][color=#99CCFF]
[googlefont=Calligraffitti][size=200][b]H[/b][/size][/googlefont]
[/color][/indent][/style]

: : : TIMESTAMP : : :

Welcome to Mizahar, [---] !

[Personal Note]

I've added a few helpful links that should ease things along, as well as give you some understanding of Mizahar's inner workings.

I truly hope you enjoy your time here!

[style=width:750px; padding:0px; radius:20px; border-radius:20px; background-color: #000000; margin:auto; height: auto][center][img]http://i61.tinypic.com/29vatth.png[/img]
    [googlefont=Amatic SC][size=200][shadow2=white,0,0,3][color=#99CCFF]: : : TIMESTAMP : : :[/color][/shadow2][/size][/googlefont][/center]
        [indent][color=black].[/color]
    [color=#99CCFF]
    [googlefont=Calligraffitti][size=200][b]W[/b][/size][/googlefont]elcome to Mizahar, [---] !

[Personal Note]

I've added a few helpful links that should ease things along, as well as give you some understanding of Mizahar's inner workings.

[list]
[*][url=http://www.mizahar.com/lore/Things_You_Need_To_Know]Things You Need To Know[/url]
[*][url=http://www.mizahar.com/lore/Starting_Guide]Starting Guide[/url]
[*][url=http://www.mizahar.com/lore/Starting_package]Starting Package[/url]
[*][url=http://www.mizahar.com/lore/Skill_Guide]Skill Guide[/url]
[*][url=http://www.mizahar.com/lore/Skill_List]Skill List[/url]
[*][url=http://www.mizahar.com/forums/character-sheets-f37.html]Character Sheets Forum[/url]
[*][url=http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic30558.html]Character Sheet Templates[/url][/list]

I truly hope you enjoy your time here!
    [/color]
        [color=black].[/color][/indent][/style]
Juniper Frost
Beloved Phantom

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes