Hello Mizahar community, new here.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Jayna Night on May 29th, 2014, 9:05 pm

Hello Mizahar community. New here and i love role playing. Found this site along With Zero Uchida ( <-- :drool: lol) and it is an original site and I like originality. Kind of complex but hopefully I'll get help with the Mizahar community on how to set up my CS. I've looked at the forums but still kind of confused. :?:
~Jayna~ the Blade of night
Jayna Night
Player

Words: 132
Joined roleplay: May 29th, 2014, 9:59 am
Race: Human

Postby Palla Frostfawn on May 29th, 2014, 9:30 pm

Hello, and welcome to Mizahar! I would suggest looking at the starting PM. At first, it seems overwhelming, I know. I was new once, too, but it gets easier. I promise :). Anyways, the Starting Guide or the PM that was sent to you when you joined are both good places to start.
Palla Frostfawn
Player

Words: 117768
Joined roleplay: November 30th, 2013, 3:58 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Juniper Frost on May 31st, 2014, 4:22 am

: : : 90th Day of Spring, 514 AV : : :

Welcome to Mizahar, Jayna Night!
I love the originality of Mizahar's setting and races as well, it's refreshing to have a world that reaches beyond the Tolkien-esque take of Fantasy.

I can relate to the feelings of being overwhelmed at the start, and as Palla Frostfawn said the Starting Guide is likely one of the best places to start. It can be a little daunting, but it is very rewarding once you're through.

I've added a few helpful links that should ease things along, as well as give you some understanding of Mizahar's inner workings.

I truly hope you enjoy your time here!

Juniper Frost
Beloved Phantom

Words: 41740
Joined roleplay: May 22nd, 2014, 11:00 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes