Palla's Journal

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Palla's Journal

Postby Palla Frostfawn on February 8th, 2014, 6:14 am

Journal DescriptionThis is Palla Frostfawn's journal. It is a simple, black, fabric bound journal. She writes her thoughts, recalls the day's events, and writes down notes in this book.

Palla Frostfawn

If found, please return to Palla Frostfawn. Windswept Condos, Riverfall.
noteThis, along with the relationship section in my CS, will be updated ASAP
Last edited by Palla Frostfawn on June 25th, 2014, 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Palla Frostfawn
Player

Words: 117768
Joined roleplay: November 30th, 2013, 3:58 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Palla's Journal

Postby Palla Frostfawn on March 25th, 2014, 4:09 am

Placeholder for the 3rd of winter, 513 AV. Palla would defiinitely write about getting her dogs in her journal, but I won't write it out until the thread is completed to be sure I didn't miss anything.
Palla Frostfawn
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Palla's Journal

Postby Palla Frostfawn on March 25th, 2014, 11:29 am

3rd of winter, 513 AV
Today I was bored, and saw a place on my map called The Stained Pelt. Me, being curious about it, decided to go visit the place. I went to the place, and there I met a girl. I said hello, we shot together for a bit, and then she went wild. She realized that they were scamming us, making us shoot more, by saying the targets were made of straw when they really had wood behind them. I was a bit mad, but not nearly as angry as her. She grabbed me, and took me out on her horse to her camp. It was in tall grass, and she welcomed me there. I had been terrified when she was taking me on her horse, but eventually calmed down when she treated me pretty kindly. Although... I forget what happened after that. I don't think she did anything to me, though. Maybe I just fainted? I don't know...
Palla Frostfawn
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Palla's Journal

Postby Palla Frostfawn on May 18th, 2014, 4:25 pm

30th of Winter, 514 AV
Today I went to the aquarium. It was exciting, seeing all of the Riviran fish that I never knew existed. Anyways, with my clumsiness, I bumped into a woman. Her name is Orabelle, and although she's older than me, she could be a friend. She seems like an older sibling, though. Anyways, we talked a bit and had a rather nice conversation, and I hope we'll meet again soon.
Palla Frostfawn
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes