Palla's Plotnotes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Palla's Plotnotes

Postby Palla Frostfawn on March 1st, 2014, 1:29 pm

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Palla's Plotnotes

Long term goals
Skills :
  • get carving to master
  • learn animal husbandry to at least competent
  • learn to play a musical instrument to competent?
  • learn painting to expert
  • learn drawing to expert?

Palla's Carvings :
  • Gain an apprentice
  • earn enough money to upgrade Palla's carvings
  • open up a secondary business?

character development :
So, at first I planned this strong, independent vanthan woman. I don't know what made me change my mind, but I don't regret my decision. What I do know is that I still long for her to be strong, or at least strong enough to stand up for herself and not be influenced too much by others. By the time I get carving to expert or master, I plan for her to be courageous enough to be able to go out into the sea of grass, maybe with a friend, and buy a slave. This will take a long time, and as of now, she doesn't even know of the rattling chains, but I still plan for this to happen. The slave will be her apprentice, the young woman (or man).

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Last edited by Palla Frostfawn on April 14th, 2014, 11:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Palla Frostfawn
Player

Words: 117768
Joined roleplay: November 30th, 2013, 3:58 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Palla's Plotnotes

Postby Palla Frostfawn on March 2nd, 2014, 8:22 pm

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

This is Palla's schedule for summer 514 AV. Check the note that is indicated by a star if there is one, otherwise assume that on the days that Palla is at work, she is available after 6:30, or thirty chimes after the 18th bell . On her off days, Palla is available from the 7th bell to halfway through the 21st bell, basically all off the day.
1st of summer-work
2nd of summer-work - Another Day on the Job8th bell-18th bell *Palla is open after 6:30, or thirty chimes after the 18th bell
3rd of summer-work - Learning19th bell-21st bell *Palla is open to thread from 8:00 to 6:00 or the 8th to the 18th bell, but if you wish to thread, the location must be her shop, as she is working.
4th of summer-work
5th of summer-work
6th of summer-work
7th of summer-day off - The Meeting of A Vantha and A Sverfa9th bell-11th bell, followed by Gardening13th bell-19th bell *Palla is available to thread from 7:30 to 8:30, or halfway through the 19th bell to halfway through the 20th bell, but this day is full otherwise, and is not the greatest day to thread.
8th of summer-work - Faith19th - 21st bell*Palla is open to thread from 8:00 to 6:00 or the 8th to the 18th bell, but if you wish to thread, the location must be her shop, as she is working.
9th of summer-work
10th of summer-work
11th of summer-work - An Evening at the ParkHalfway through the 18th bell - 21st bell *Palla is open to thread from 8:00 to 6:00 or the 8th to the 18th bell, but if you wish to thread, the location must be her shop, as she is working.
12th of summer-work
13th of summer-work
14th of summer-day off
15th of summer-work
16th of summer-work
17th of summer-work
18th of summer-work
19th of summer-work
20th of summer-work
21st of summer-day off
22nd of summer-work
23rd of summer-work
24th of summer-work
25th of summer-work
26th of summer-work
27th of summer-work
28th of summer-day off
29th of summer-work
30th of summer-work
31st of summer-work
32nd of summer-work
33rd of summer-work
34th of summer-work
35th of summer-day off
36th of summer-work
37th of summer-work
38th of summer-work
39th of summer-work
40th of summer-work
41st of summer-work
42nd of summer-day off
43rd of summer-work
44th of summer-work
45th of summer-work
46th of summer-work
47th of summer-work
48th of summer-work
49th of summer-day off
50th of summer-work
51st of summer-work
52nd of summer-work
53rd of summer-work
54th of summer-work
55th of summer-work
56th of summer-day off
57th of summer-work
58th of summer-work
59th of summer-work
60th of summer-work
61st of summer-work
62nd of summer-work
63rd of summer-day off
64th of summer-work
65th of summer-work
66th of summer-work
67th of summer-work
68th of summer-work
69th of summer-work
70th of summer-day off
71st of summer-work
72nd of summer-work
73rd of summer-work
74th of summer-work
75th of summer-work
76th of summer-work
77th of summer-day off
78th of summer-work
79th of summer-work
80th of summer-work
81st of summer-work
82nd of summer-work
83rd of summer-work
84th of summer-day off
85th of summer-work
86th of summer-work
87th of summer-work
88th of summer-work
89th of summer-work
90th of summer-work
91st of summer-day off

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
Last edited by Palla Frostfawn on June 17th, 2014, 9:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Palla Frostfawn
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Palla's Plotnotes

Postby Palla Frostfawn on April 14th, 2014, 11:25 pm

Dares from this thread.

• Punch a PC/NPC in the face, then smile, pretending it never happened.
  • Approach someone from behind believing they are someone Palla is close to and give them a big hug.
  • Get drunk.
Palla Frostfawn
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes