New to Mizahar

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

New to Mizahar

Postby Talon Sidhe on June 2nd, 2014, 4:51 am

Hey all, I just found this place and I find it very interesting. Its been awhile since I RPed but I've been having this crazy itch to find a home, and this place seems worth trying. I love the skill system and depth this site has gone into about character creation and all that jazz.

Anyway I guess I should tell you a little about myself, my name is Trey and I used to be an avid RPer back in the Yahoo!Chat and Eden-era days. I dunno if yall are familiar with that reference but I was Daisuke Enrose's typist back in the Freedom Heaven era.

So I may need some help with a good start, I'm thinking about starting a char thats fairly young, perhaps a human boy that has been wandering the streets with a young theif guild at first then found by someone older to take him under their wing after seeing his raw talents in the magic traits.

If anyone is willing to help me come up with a good start I'd greatly appreciate it. I plan to stay and be a regular here if everything goes peachy. So hit me up and I'm open to all friends, I just want to get the hang of this place!

Cheers!
Talon Sidhe
Player

Words: 488
Joined roleplay: June 1st, 2014, 4:40 pm
Race: Human, Mixed

New to Mizahar

Postby Talon Sidhe on June 2nd, 2014, 7:30 am

We can make more than one character correct? I'm reading up on alot of the Lore so I can figure out what I want to do, I have a few ideas in mind.
Talon Sidhe
Player

New to Mizahar

Postby Talon Sidhe on June 2nd, 2014, 7:47 am

Great! I have 3 characters in mind! Thanks! I'm looking forward to this! Also loving the fact y'all have the tap talk app.
Talon Sidhe
Player

New to Mizahar

Postby Talon Sidhe on June 2nd, 2014, 7:47 am

Great! I have 3 characters in mind! Thanks! I'm looking forward to this! Also loving the fact y'all have the tap talk app.
Talon Sidhe
Player

New to Mizahar

Postby Talon Sidhe on June 2nd, 2014, 7:48 am

Great! I have 3 characters in mind! Thanks! I'm looking forward to this! Also loving the fact y'all have the tapatalk app
Talon Sidhe
Player