[Verified by Radiant] Billie Nye

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Billie Nye

Postby Billie on June 2nd, 2014, 8:10 am

Billie Nye

Image Model: Corinna Ingenleuf

Name: Billie Nye
Race: Human
Birthday: 22nd Day of Spring, 490 AV
Language: Common(Fluent) Nari (Basic) Fratava (poor)
Current location/housing: Sylirus, Travellers Row

Last edited by Billie on June 4th, 2014, 3:26 am, edited 14 times in total.
White= Speaking common
#BF0000= Speaking Nari
#4040FF= Speaking Fratava

Other character(s)
Arvo
Billie
Love, Loss, Live on

Words: 84502
Joined roleplay: June 1st, 2014, 3:09 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Billie app

Postby Billie on June 2nd, 2014, 8:30 am

Appearence

At first glance, and depending on how Billie is feeling that day, you may or may not notice she is a woman. Her figure is boyish and she doesn’t have much to boast in the chest department. Her arms, legs and abdomen are toned as well, further enhancing her androgynous look. she’s also quite tall, standing at 5’9”. The most abnormal feature, is probably her shoe sized. She has exceptionally large feet.

Of course, given the right clothing, Billie could, in fact, look quite feminine. But Billie simply doesn’t feel comfortable in corsets or skirts. She decided they don’t suit her. The only thing she will use to doctorate her appearance on occasion is Kohl. She is fond of lining her eyes with it.

Her wispy brown hair is kept short, and usually longer on the top than at the back or the sides, which she keeps cropped. Her eyes are a beautiful bright sky blue. They are the softest thing about her appearance, and yet, at the same time, they are also the coldest. Her face looks quite weathered, usually barren of makeup and expression alike. Her individual facial features are soft, with graceful cheekbones and plump lips. Her eyebrows are un-plucked and heavy against her other features. Her face is narrow and heart shaped with a harsh jawline.

However, most of what stands out upon seeing Billie comes down to the way she carries herself. Her eyes are alive and forever examining, darting around and looking objects and people up and down, while the rest of her facial features portray no emotion. She carries herself confidently at all times, never hunching her shoulders or fiddling with her clothing. She neither stands out, nor blends in, never drawing attention to herself but refusing to hide.

Scars :
Back Scars
These are faded and pink scars going from her shoulder blade to her spine. They are from Sadie training her with the cutlass and other various knives. Sort of a reminder that it is unwise to turn your back on an opponent.

Prominent scar
Jagged scar that runs from the bottom of her rib to her navel. This was given to her by a bandit when she tried to cheat him out of taking all of her money. Clearly it was a bad idea.

Last edited by Billie on August 21st, 2014, 5:21 am, edited 7 times in total.
White= Speaking common
#BF0000= Speaking Nari

Other character(s)
Arvo
Billie
Love, Loss, Live on

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Billie WIP

Postby Billie on June 2nd, 2014, 12:26 pm

Character Concept

Billie is a strange character. She isn’t at all like the loud, intimidating residence of her home city, Sunberth, nor is she like the noble courageous knights of Sylirus, where she lives now. Instead she is introverted and thoughtful. She takes life as it comes, and never looks back. ‘Live life with no regrets’. This is her philosophy. And it does not mean that she can never do wrong, but that when she does wrong, she learns from the consequences, and in doing so she doesn’t regret the wrongdoing. She carries herself with confidence, and is interested in learning the minds of others. She prefers quite observation to confrontation. This isn’t to say that Billie will shy away from confrontation if she feels it necessary, her pride wouldn’t allow for that kind of cowardice. She isn’t the type to let herself be pushed around.

Billie is a little distant, and as a result, will take a long time to feel comfortable around someone. When she is comfortable, she likes playful banter and joking around. She is quite cheerful in general, and may slip a joke or too into conversation with someone who is still an acquaintance, if she’s in an agreeable mood.

Billie feels, and has felt her whole life like she doesn’t belong anywhere. She doesn’t like to dewell or brood, however, mostly because that would probably send her over the edge into madness or sorrow, two things she does not want. She hates feeling sorry for herself, after all, she is alive, against all odds. That, she is thankful for. She was given the chance to lead a life she chooses. Her outlook on life is incredibly optimistic. She is genuinely thankful just to be living. ‘The best thing about death is the fact that you have to have lived in order to die.'

Billie is the type of person who can always find a reason to endure and survive the knocks and blows of life. She does not tolerate weak-minded individuals who sit and ask the universe “Why me?” instead of taking action to solve their problems. Almost everyone in this world has a sad story to tell, but allowing that sadness to overcome you is unacceptable. ‘Always fight on, take life into your own hands, and change it for the better’

As for relationships, being in any sort with Billie are not complicated, but come with a commitment. She chooses her friends with careful consideration. They are people who she has decided will help her grow within herself, and who she can count on, but never lean on. She is a very private person, and enjoys her space. If she has a problem, she will only ask for help if solving it is not within her power alone. And she will do so with no shame, because she has a very realistic sense of her capabilities and the capabilities of others. She is appreciate of kind individuals who take as much an interest in her than she does them. Relationships are about give and take, and Billie expects things in return for things she does for others, so long as they are able to return the favour. She’ll never ask for anything she isn’t willing to do herself when she can.

As for her ethics, she is generally a good person. Needless murdering is wrong, however, if someone tries to kill her, they they shouldn’t expect any better treatment from her. Violence, even extreme violence, doesn’t faze her unless it was completely uncalled for. She refuses to attack anyone who has done nothing wrong by her or cannot fight back. The killing of a defenseless man is disgusting, and she will go to great lengths to protect said defenseless. Billie doesn’t get herself into trouble unless she feels it necessary, for whatever reason.

Last edited by Billie on June 6th, 2014, 7:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
White= Speaking common
#BF0000= Speaking Nari

Other character(s)
Arvo
Billie
Love, Loss, Live on

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Billie WIP

Postby Billie on June 3rd, 2014, 7:48 am

History

Billie’s life began in Sunberth. Truthfully, she should shouldn’t have survived. A Prostitute by the name of Sylvia gave birth to her. Sylvia wanted to keep her it seemed, but she didn’t live for long after Billie’s birth, and when she died in her house, Billie was left to die as well. Thieves came to ransack Sylvia’s house once they realized she was dead, and inside, they heard a baby’s cries. A young butch Half-Inarten woman with short very curly red hair named Sadie Nye decided to hang back after the thieves had had left and save the infants fast fading life. Sadie, took Billie in as her daughter and raised her to survive in a vile place like Sunberth. Sadie was a thief, and a blade for hire, and she made her living by assassinating targets. Sadie wasn’t a very expressive person and most would call her cold and stern.

She raised Billie to fend for herself, because she knew that any day could potentially be her last, and Billie had to be prepared to be alone. She was strict, and very rarely smiled or showed Billie any sort of warmth or praise unless she deserved it. She never coddled her, and wasn’t afraid to discipline the her. She would always ask “What have you learnt today?” At the end of each day, usually over dinner. Sadie’s first language was Nari, and she had many stories about wind reach to tell. She taught Billie the language and encouraged her to meet and learn from as many different people as she could. “Language is power, every time you become fluent in another language, you can communicate with more people, and the world becomes bigger.”

Billie found out that Sadie wasn’t her mother when she was just 12 years old, however she decided to keep her last name, simply out of appreciativeness for the woman who had given her a life to live, when she should have died as a helpless infant. Her childhood was harsh, and there were times that she would have said she disliked Sadie because of the ‘tough love’ strategy she used to raise her, but Billie had always respected her. And that was why it tore a gaping hole in her chest when Sadie was removed from her life suddenly and inexplicably.

She was a teenager at the time, 16 years old. Sadie owed some dangerous people money, and she knew she wouldn’t be able to pay for it. She was planning to leave the city with Billie, or at least give her a horse so she could flee herself, but the gang burst into their tiny house and beat Sadie to a bloodied pulp before leaving her to bleed while Billie was out at the markets buying food for dinner. When she returned home to see that horrific sight she knew that Sadie must have seen this coming and sent her out of the house. She didn’t get to say goodbye to her, for the life was already gone from her eyes when she returned. There were no heartfelt goodbyes or last words, she was just… gone.

After that, Billie desided she was leaving Sunberth. Sadie was the only family she had, and now she was gone, so there was nothing left in Sunberth that was worthwhile. Revenge didn’t even cross her mind, Sadie wouldn’t want her risking her life for something so unrealistic and petty. She used the skills Sadie had taught her to steal someones horse and leave with all the gold she got from selling Sadie’s house. Sadie had prepaired her for this moment, after all. All she could do was remember everything she’d been taught, and remember her mother figure with fondness.

But what now? She was a lonely teenager, with nothing but a cutlass, megre rations and a lot of open road before the next town. She decided she needed somewhere safe to ‘recover’ so she set her sights to Syliras. It was cheep to stay there, and fairly safe. Fate was unkind to her again, however. Bandits got her about halfway. They surrounded her at night, at the ridiculous odds of 7 to one skinny teenager, it was obvious she was going to be killed if she put up a fight. She hid half of her gold and tried to hand them over the rest, but this just proved to damn her. They found the gold she’d hid and beat her up for it. They also stole her horse, but they left her alive. She couldn’t make it to Syliras alone and on foot, and even if she did, she now had no money to her name, they’d even taken her damned shoes! She’d be a street urchin… a beggar!

Still she fought on, continuing on the path to Syliras, hoping to find aid on the way. She met a caravan of travellers who were headed to Syliras to swindle fools with dodgy games of ‘chance’. Billie hitched a ride to Syliras, sweet-talking them until she was able to make off with their money upon arrival. To her, there was no dishonor in stealing from thieves, and, as an added bonus, the swindler was the same sized shoe as her!

Finally she made it to a room in the travelers row, and lived in Syliras for the year, working in a tavern there. She saved up the money to buy a new horse and traveled around aimlessly. She stayed in Kenash for a little while longer than anywhere else because that was where she discovered that she still had the ability to love. She fell in love with a woman three years her senior, named Lacey. She was drawn to her because Lacey was so strong, so sure of her footing in this world. Fate took Lacey from her just one year later. The death was a sickness. It was an illness that was unnamed, and incurable, and it took her from the world. Billie couldn’t believe it. Again she was alone and Aimless.

Eventually she went back to Syliras, stopping at other cities very briefly on the way but always with Syliras in mind. It was an easy place to live and she needed some where that was familiar. Syliras wasn’t her favourite city, she wasn’t even sure she liked staying there, but it was the first place she fled to when she left Sunberth. She didnt know that returning would ultimately change her life dramatically.

It was Late in the Winter of 513 AV when she received a letter from a mysterious redheaded woman that would change her life. It was from her father. The thought of reading it made her anxious, and she spent season after season unable to destroy it and unable to read it. It seemed like everything that caused a change in her life ultimately made it worse in the end.

The Letter :
Daughter,

That... is all I know how to address you I'm afraid. I've never found anything useful that led me to know you better unfortunately, only the cold trail left behind in the endeavor to learn of your location. The process of tracking you down had been difficult but I know now where you reside, thus I can address this letter to you knowing that you'll receive it in due time after my partner discovers your location. Deep down I truly wish I had the time and chance to learn more, to discover and even meet you before the end of it all. I say this because I know here soon I will meet my own demise, something I've expected for a while now but managed to hold off for a time. It has been a long journey, and the time spent away from my son in Zeltiva has made it hard for me.

That's right. You have a brother. Several in fact, as there are several who were born in the Maze family. The boy I raised is named Ricky, he couldn't be a finer example for the idea of a family man, as he's taken to heart all the principles I've raised him on. Though I fear he too may fall victim of what I can only say is the curse in our family name, either way should you seek out a family you can rely on he can do just that. He lives in Zeltiva, and serves as part of the Wave Guard. He also has a beautiful wife and will be a father soon, so you and your brother will either have a niece or nephew soon.

That reminds me. You aren't the only child that has been born, as there are other siblings out there in the world. Namely your twin brother who was named Roscoe. For some reason your mother separated the two of you at birth, in turn making it difficult to track you down when I spent the eight years away from Zeltiva searching for the other family members. I have yet to share with Ricky about his lineage with every other sibling but nevertheless, he is a good soul that will help you should you decide to seek him out. As for Roscoe I've no doubt you would wish to seek him out, he was in Sunberth last I checked and even then I can't say he is still there. Whatever the case do not forget that your family is what should come first, don't let anything else get in the way of that. Had things turned out different then surely... I would've brought all of you together when I had the chance, still now is not the time to wallow in my past regrets.

Instead I must end this message with a warning, know that you're still a direct descendant of the Maze line. The name holds little meaning now but there is something to it, something I would call a curse that repeats to no end. Certainly you aren't a stranger to it even now, as you may have already suffered enough ordeals in your lifetime. Our curse believe it or not is real, even if the others I've told may think me mad. We're doomed to face a lifetime of tragedies, and in turn we ourselves may find our own lives cut short from such sorrows and regrets. Death is no stranger to me as I've eluded her time and time again, only this time I welcome her knowing that what I've written now will finally reach you. You and all the others tied by the blood of our family. Please, don't think this a simple matter or practical joke. Misfortune looms over us constantly, and we must all find a way to stick together if the family name ever hopes to endeavor.

That's all the room I have unfortunately, this parchment grew smaller and smaller with the more I wrote. Even if I never got to meet you or any of your siblings, just know deep down that your father truly loves you even in death.

Burten Maze

Vague Timeline :
Left Sunbeth half way through 506AV
Went to Syliras - left half way through 507AV
Traveled for 3 years
Arrived at Kenash/met Lacey 510AV
Left for Syliras 511AV, arrived lat 511AV
Received letter from Burton Maze late 513AV
In Syliras since

Last edited by Billie on June 8th, 2014, 11:03 am, edited 5 times in total.
White= Speaking common
#BF0000= Speaking Nari

Other character(s)
Arvo
Billie
Love, Loss, Live on

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Billie WIP

Postby Billie on June 3rd, 2014, 11:08 am

Relationships

Family :

Sadie Nye
Billies adoptive mother. Sadie was born in wind reach to a human father and Inartan mother. She didn’t stay there long before leaving to find adventure elsewhere. She decided to go to her fathers hometown, Sunberth, and found she fit in there much better. She made a life for herself, and then when she had been there for 10 years, she found a baby left alone in the home she was raiding, and decided to save her life. She raised Billie to look after herself, but was murdered when she turned 16 by a group of thugs she had pissed off by quitting their gang to raise her new daughter.

Lissa Maze

Billie’s Half-Sister.
Billie only knew of her existence 24 years into her life, but since has grown fond of her from the conversations they’ve shared.

Ricky Maze

Billies Half-Brother

-Info coming-

Roscoe

Billies twin brother. She’s never met him, and knows nothing about him.

lovers/past lovers :

Lacey
Lacey had lived in Kenash all of her life. She was a passionate and extraverted individual with a quick tongue and a love for sarcasm. When Billie arrived in Kenash she took an immediate liking to her. It took forever to even get Billie to hold her hand, but eventually she won her over, and Billie gave in, and relaxed into what was a loving relationship. Even as their relationship flourished, Lacey got sick, and eventually died of cancer.

Last edited by Billie on July 28th, 2014, 2:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
White= Speaking common
#BF0000= Speaking Nari

Other character(s)
Arvo
Billie
Love, Loss, Live on

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Billie WIP

Postby Billie on June 3rd, 2014, 12:42 pm

Skills & Lore

Skills :
Intimidation
10XP (Starter)

TOTAL: 10XP

Stealth
10XP (Starter)

Unarmed combat
10XP (Starter) 15XP (RB)

TOTAL: 25XP

Weapon: Cutlass
10XP (Starter)

Horse Riding
10XP (Starter)
+1

TOTAL: 11XP

Observation
+2

TOTAL: 2XP

Last edited by Billie on July 1st, 2014, 12:28 pm, edited 10 times in total.
White= Speaking common
#BF0000= Speaking Nari

Other character(s)
Arvo
Billie
Love, Loss, Live on

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Billie WIP

Postby Billie on June 3rd, 2014, 2:26 pm

Expenses & Inventory

Expences
Ledger :
+100 SP
+500 Cashed in house
-12GM Cutlass
-100GM Horse
-1SM shirt
-8SM blouse
-8SM pants
-5SM high boots
-3sm 3oz Kohl
-1gm flint & steel
-2cm torch
-2gm 1 person tent
-5gm saddle pack
-1sm halter
-7gm lantern

-135GM Summer Living expenses

TOTAL:
335GM 1SM 98cm

Items :
Horse and travel items

Flint and steel
Torch
1 person tent
saddle pack
halter
lantern

Horse:
Female Zavian horse with a dark colouring and a partial blanket. Named Sula.

Heirloom: A wooden pendant necklace carved by Lacey and given to her at the dawn of their relationship. On the back, delicately carved in cursive are the words ‘Wont you just kiss me already? Love Lacey’. She always wears around her neck.

clothing
1 singlet (White)
2 short sleeved T-shirts (Black and grey)
1 long sleeved blouse (white)
2 pairs of fitted but comfortable pants (Black, Tan)
1 long black winter jacket (black)
undergarments
1 pair black High boots
1 pair black shoes

Weaponry
Cutlass

Last edited by Billie on September 29th, 2014, 6:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
White= Speaking common
#BF0000= Speaking Nari

Other character(s)
Arvo
Billie
Love, Loss, Live on

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Billie WIP

Postby Billie on June 3rd, 2014, 2:43 pm

Thread List

Summer 514AV(On-going):

I Wont Go Easy on You, Kid With Athaera on the 1st Day of Summer 514AV
Hunting Words With Nayato on the 6th Day of Summer
How Not to Ride a Horse With Valien on the 10th Day of Summer, 514AV (morning)
Rough Around the Edges with Skylar on the 10th Day of Summer, 514AV (evening)

Summer 514AV(Completed):

Billie’s Letter Solo on the 11th Day of Summer, 514AV

Flashbacks(On-going)

Horsing Around on the 3rd day of Spring 514AV with Lissa Maze

Flashbacks(completed)

Flame on Water Solo on the 8th of Spring 511AV

Last edited by Billie on July 1st, 2014, 11:57 am, edited 8 times in total.
White= Speaking common
#BF0000= Speaking Nari

Other character(s)
Arvo
Billie
Love, Loss, Live on

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Billie Nye

Postby Billie on June 4th, 2014, 3:25 am

Character questions

general information :
What is your Name? Billie
2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name? No
3. How old are you? 24
4. What is your height? 5’8”
5. What is your weight? I’m not sure.

Aesthetics: :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself. I feel I have earned the right to think of myself as steadfast, and headstrong. Many tragedies have befallen me, however I refuse to let them slow me down. In doing so, I would be forsaking the people I have lost. Maybe the word is stubborn? No… I think I like headstrong better.
2. Describe yourself as others typically see you. Well, their thoughts are usually taken up initially with the question ‘Is that a man or a woman?’. After that, who knows, it really depends on who is looking.
3. What is your favorite body feature? I like my eyes. I have always been fascinated with eyes. It’s an attractive quality.
4. How physically fit are you? I’m fit enough, and I have a lot of stamina. I’m muscular, and can pack a punch. Of course, I’m skinny compared to many of my home city.
5. How do you typically dress and what is your style? It is comfortable for me to wear clothing that most would call masculine. You’ll never see me in a skirt or a dress.

Family: :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like? I have no idea. I consider my mother to be the woman who saved my life when I was an infant and took me in. Sadie is… ah, I should say was, strict and merciless. However, I’m grateful to her for so many things. She didn’t always show it in the conventional way, but she cared about me. You have to read between the lines, really notice the little things. Well… I could talk for a long time about Sadie…
2. Do you have any brothers or sisters? Not that I know of, currently. But you never know…
3. What is your extended family like? Again, I don’t know.
4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family? I don’t know how to answer this question, because I do not have a family, and if I did, I wouldn’t consider them more important than a close friend of mine, because they would be strangers.
5. Do you treat animals like family? I suppose I’ve grown quite fond of my horse, Sula, but I wouldn’t say I thought of the beast as much more than my transportation between cities. She does provide a reason for me to talk aloud and not look crazy.

1. Where were you born? Sunberth
2. Where do you live now? I don’t live anywhere permanently, but I have been staying in Sylirus for quite some time now.
3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be? I don’t know. I haven’t been everywhere in Mizahar. I’d quite like to check out Lhavit eventually though.
4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time? Anywhere where I can sit and stare at a nice view, especially the ocean, is nice.
5. Where do you fear to be? I suppose Kalinor would be high contender for that one, from what I’ve heard I’d be there until I gave birth and died.

Traits: :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?) There are scars on my body. One particularly nasty one that starts at the bottom of my rib and goes to my belly button. I have to watch I don’t open that one up again.
2. Are you right handed or left handed? Right
3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent? My first language is common. I can hold a conversation in Nari, (Though I’ve been told my pronunciation needs work), I have a knowledge of fragmented Fratava as well.
4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? Sometimes I stare at people to much when I’m talking too them.
5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them) ? No. I have no aversion to them, but I think it’s a waste of my miza’s to have someone paint my skin, or puncture it with holes.

Occupations: :
1. What is your occupation? Nothing specific. I’ll do any job I can handle, and don’t hate to make a living. That reminds me, I’ve got to get one in Sylirus, since I’ve been there for so long.
2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why?
3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be? I haven’t figured that out yet.
4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why? Doctors. They save lives. I think it would be much more satisfying than ending them… depending on the life.
5. What occupation do you lest like? Why? Bandits. They’re cowards. And this one time they took my shoes. I liked those shoes, damnit.

Childhood: :
1. What sort of child were you? Pretty depressed and sorry for myself, until Sadie straightened me out.
2. What is your favorite memory from childhood? I think it might me the first time I had a drink with Sadie. I must have been fourteen. It surprised me to see that I could handle drinking better than her. Anyway, Sadie got drunk, and her cheeks turned rosy. Then she started telling me what I meant to her. She said something I’ll never forget ‘I couldn’t be prouder of any daughter, biological or not’. Normally, that kind of praise was hard to come by. And she may have been intoxicated, but I still allowed my heart to inflate a little.
3. What is your worst memory from childhood? Of course, it was the day I returned home to find that Sadie no longer lived.
4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents? I think I’ve answered this, or close enough to it.
5. Who was your most influential rolemodel? Sadie. She made me who I am.

Education: :
1. What sort of education do you have? Oh, Reading and writing and basic maths and the like. Nothing formal.
2. Do you like/dislike learning? I love to learn. Only fools resist knowledge.
3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities? I feel a bit like a broken record, but, of course, I learnt them from the woman who raised me.
4. How do you learn best? I learn best by doing.
5. What are your educational goals for the future? I’ll have to give it some thought. I’d like to learn another language.

Relationships: :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not? I do, but rarely. It takes time. A lot of time.
2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not? No, not really. Again, it takes time.
3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else? I’m gay. Yeah. Don’t tell me you’re surprised.
4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time. Yes, I remember it fondly. Her name was Lacey Wyatt. She had carved me a necklace, and on the back it said ‘won’t you just kiss me already? Love Lacey’. She was right to be inpatient. I’d been stalling in making a move for a long time since meeting her. It was a nice kiss, but I did feel very inexperienced.
5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time. Yes. I wont describe it though. Just know, it was much better than that first kiss.

Drugs and Alcohol: :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time. I think the first time I got drunk was when I was fourteen. Sadie got drunk before I did, but I think she was drinking faster than I was. Eventually, though, I did get drunk. It wasn’t an experience I enjoyed. I don’t like not being in control of myself, and the next morning isn’t much fun either.
2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis? No, I like to keep my wits about me. I do drink if I’m with a group of peers.
3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer? Oh, anything fruity or sweet. I know, pretty lame. Lacey thought so too.
4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them? No, they are purely a waste of money.
5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific. Alcahol is fun. Drugs, however, I don’t think much of.

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies? I like fighting with my fists. It really gets me fired up.
2. Do you like to read? Can’t say I read much, but Sadie had a book or two. So did Lacey. And yes, I enjoyed reading them.
3. What annoys you more than anything else? As annoyances go, I’d have to say people who are short tempered, or obnoxious. I find them insufferable. Though I’m pretty good at staying level headed, and that usually has some affect on the other party.
4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do? Sit, and watch the ocean, or any kind of seanery. I also enjoy writing about what I see.
5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why? Being made a fool of or put on the spot for something I’m unprepared for. Also being flirted with loudly and in public.

Favorites: :
1. What is your favorite color or colors? Blue, the kind of blue that is hinting on green. Sort of like sea foam blue/green.
2. What is your favorite time of day? Sunset. I’ve lived another day.
3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen? Oh… this is tough. I think it would have to be Lacey’s eyes when she’s happy. They used to crinkle, and sparkle.
4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat? I’m not fussy. I don’t know. Though I do have a liking for sweet things.
5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you? I like cool weather, Not to hot and not too cold.

Outlook: :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic? Optimistic. I wouldn’t be here today if I was a pessimist.
2. What are your religious views? I respect all gods, but I’ve never found myself really committing myself to a single god or goddess.
3. Would you be able to kill? I have killed.
4. What are your views on sex? Sex is sex, it’s the relationship between those involved that makes it into some beautiful, or just something that’s nice.
5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life? A life with no regrets.

Actions: :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done? The best thing I’ve ever done was give Lacey my heart, I suppose. She’s gone now, but I still wouldn’t do anything differently. The worst was one day when I was a thirteen year old kid. I told Sadie I hated her, I swore at her and yelled abuse. I said that if she really cared she’d smile at me more. Sadie threw me out of the house for a solid night. Afterwards she asked me what I learned, as usual. But she did say that she had kept a close eye on me the whole time. That night I was mugged (But not hurt) and forced to sleep hidden inside a spare tent in the tent city. Of course, I still don’t actively regret it. I’d learnt to not take what I had for granted.
2. What is your greatest regret? If there was one thing I could change, I suppose it would be to tell Sadie how much I appreciated her one last time before she died.
3. What is your best/worst memory? There are so many to choose from. I have a lot of good memories. No, this is hopeless, I cannot value them.
4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why? I don’t like questions like that. I cannot change anything in my life, so don’t blast me with too many hypotheticals.
5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life? I’m proud of my clear conscience and my lack of regrets.

Emotions: :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others? I don’t lie, but I like my privacy, so I generally keep things to myself, unless I think that sharing will benefit either me, or whoever is listening.
2. Do you have any biases or prejudices? I’ll get iffy pretty quickly upon hearing anyone having ever been a bandit, I guess.
3. What makes you happy? The fact that I have happy memories, and the fact that I am alive, even though I could have died so easily.
4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for? I’d die for anyone who would die for me.
5. What makes you angry? Many things. Bandits, swindlers and cowards being the top three. I also find it distasteful when someone who knows I’m female continues to refer to me as a male.

Relationships: :
1. In general, how do you treat others? With caution, mostly. That’s a very broad question.
2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? Currently, myself.
3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why? Can’t you guess by now?
4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover. Lacey was pretty ideal. But if I were to ever try again, someone motivated, optimistic and who doesn’t mind giving me privacy. I tend to go for women who I can learn from as well. In the end, though, we all just want someone to love us wholly, no?
5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why? I don’t. Not right now, anyway, I’m sure I will again one day.

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? I tend to argue, if I think I have a solid case. If I am in the wrong, I will readily admit it though. It’s all about the situation I’m in, but generally I’d rather avoid conflict. It’s better to keep a cool head.
2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? No. I like to hang back a little and observe quietly the actions of others. I find it enjoyable.
3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not? I’m quite private, so I’d rather deal with small groups of people than large groups. I’m used to just being with Sadie and maybe a friend or two.
4. Do you care what others think of you? To an extent. I’d rather people thought I was worthy of their respect. I wouldn’t say it keeps me up at night though.
5. What do you think of others, in general? That is getting ridiculously broad. I cannot brand everyone with one ‘general’ lable. People are very different, and that’s the beauty of people, I guess: Their diversity.

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person? My ability to live life without crippling regrets.
2. What is your greatest weakness? I tend to drift, aimlessly and I’m not decisive enough about what I want from my life.
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I’d like smaller feet. Seriously, they’re huge!
4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? I’d say I lean towards introverted.
5. Are you generally organized or messy? I’m organized. I think about things before I do them.

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any? I guess it would be Leth. I love the night, I find it peaceful. Wysar too, for Sadie often pointed out his philosophies to me as a child.
2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any? Dira, I suppose. She has taken people from me, I fear who she might take next.
3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them? No. Honestly, I’m not really looking for one either. I don’t want my life to be all about worshiping a god or goddess, I want it to be about me, and the people of Mizahar that I grow fond of.
4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity? I don’t know.
5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much? I wouldn’t do anything I don’t agree with for a deity.

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for? I simply live to make the best use of the life I have been granted.
2. What is the best part of life? Happiness, love, beautiful women, good times, freedom and travelling.
3. What is the best part of death? That you have to have lived, to die.
4. If you could choose, how would you want to die? I’d like to die protecting someone who truly deserves to live on. Rather than having to accept their death, I can prevent it. It would be… nice. Shallower than that though, painlessly and quickly, would be best.
5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death? I don’t know. Just being remembered fondly would be good enough. I don’t need to be a hero, or be know throughout Mizahar, because all I want from my life is to love, to be loved, and to be happy.

White= Speaking common
#BF0000= Speaking Nari

Other character(s)
Arvo
Billie
Love, Loss, Live on

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets