PM to join [Gilia Medical Center] Aftermath

Tydus' first night of Summer has consequences.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

[Gilia Medical Center] Aftermath

Postby Tydus Tempest on June 3rd, 2014, 8:50 am

2nd Summer, 514

Tydus awoke after his night of celebration to find that he was not back in his ship, nor was he anywhere close to it. An unfamiliar place in an unfamiliar setting, the luminescent glow of Syna's marvelous light burning the Tempest scion's retinas as the scenes of the night prior buzzed through his mind. He was parched, to say the least, his mouth dried from the amount of liquor he had consumed, the rest negligible between shots of an assortment of brightly coloured drinks that were flooded down his throat by a rather pretty young thing and her friends. The Tempest scion had made his way away from Kel for the night, intent on vanquishing his long, horrible 'dry' spell on the ocean's water with a night of pleasures. Many were to be had, the plethora presented to him in the form of a human woman with pale skin, tresses dark as night covering her naked form as she lay next to him.

Confusion.

Tydus was astounded. He had either managed to be captured for an evening, or he had stayed the night in a room that was not his own. First, there were matters to consider. Did Callipsia know? Was Kel aware?

And lastly! How in the name of Laviku's hogwashed saliva did I not get back to the ship? Where the bloody petch am I?

Tydus had no idea, but he knew from Syna's light that it was far beyond morning. Shadows spilled to the floor in the forward direction. His right shoulder flared with the ocean's distance from his body, nearly a kilometer away...

This she-witch brought me this far...? Must've been quite the display...

The Tempest looked over the woman one last time, allowing his gaze to flicker along the length of her body, covered in part by blankets. He was sorely tempted to tilt her head and check her face for her appearance, but he decided against the endeavor, assuring himself of the woman's attractiveness before assembling himself. He managed to part himself from the bed, noise made and and thud of feet meeting floor sounding through the room, but it was met only by a twitch and a soft snore. Tydus was encouraged by this, and crept to his discarded clothes. His lower body was quickly fitted with undergarments and his linen pants before he rolled his shirt in the familiar pattern, placing it over his left, unadorned shoulder. His right flared with the majesty of his gnosis' form, Oceanus present for all to see as he made his way to the door.

He managed one look back at the woman whose night he had stolen from her before exiting the apartment with a smirk.

~~~~~o~~~~~o~~~~~o~~~~~

The fact that he had stayed the night was one that bothered the Tempest severely. This had only happened twice, both of which were on boats with Svefra, in a situation where it only made sense for the blasphemy to occur. This, was an entirely different scenario. The woman was little more than a blur to him as he made his way out, forgotten in the midst of the intensifying, pounding headache that came with hangover, and soon enough, paranoia set in.

Was I POISONED? Drugged? Did this woman just assault me sexually? I can't say that I entirely mind... but is that what happened? I...

The Svefra pursed his lips, a moment of consideration setting itself upon him as his head continued to pound, ridding the thoughts from his mind as he sought a reprieve from the pain. Hangovers were a bitch to deal with, but worst of all, the water that he craved, Laviku's glorious, divine blood, was far from his reach. This left him with several options, all of which were as vicious and merciless as the last. With the exception of one. He decided to cast his gaze about in search of a person, the Tempest raising his hand above his eyes to divert the Syna's accursed light.

He found the form of a young woman approaching his position, his hand lowering as his lips curled into a bright smile, his eyes squinted. His brilliant, ocean's blue hues stared into the woman as he called out to her, enumerating his need for a place to find medical attention. A lie was cooked up about a false sister and needing to bring her to safety once information was found, the woman seemingly suspicious, but this was an easy matter to resolve.

Tydus tugged at the weave of his djed, waves of pleasure rolling down his spine as he stared into the woman's eyes, his thoughts infiltrating the weave of magic as it wove into words. It penetrated and tool hold as he spoke, a small laugh intoned into his next question, accented by a metered, jovial tone,

"Me sister's sick, lass. I'd be askin for yer name and the way to yer place instead of the name and location of anudder if I was lyin. Maybe if ye tell me this bit, I can come see ye later. Souns' good, lass?"

Tydus winked at the woman, a pout forming upon his features as the suggestion wove into being.

I should help him out. He's a charming one.

She nodded before relenting, pointing Tydus to the direction of what she referred to as Gilia Medical Center, the Tempest making his way towards it without a second thought for his 'sister.'

Hypnotism, with the pleasure it brought to his mind, was enough to temporarily blur his hangover, the headache, once roaring and vicious, dulled. Pleasure erased pain, and pain accentuated pleasure, a lesson Tydus knew above all. It was order that mattered, really. Pain did not bode well on its own. The Tempest was at the medical center in a number of chimes. He found that it was actually rather nearby, closing in on the docks rather than parting away from them, and the Tempest was glad for this. Tydus made his way past the doors just as his headache began to pound again, his brain throbbing as he reached for his temples and sat in waiting to be assisted.

Gods damned, this hurts...

Count: 1027.
Tydus Tempest
The Tempest Scion

Words: 365477
Joined roleplay: March 1st, 2014, 7:45 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes