[Valien's Scrapbook] He's a ball of angst. Seriously.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Valien on June 3rd, 2014, 7:24 am

Because my poor little graduate student notebooks will be very happy if I don't fill them with RP-related things when they should be full of science!

So...yeah. This is the scrapbook for Valien. My poor little heartbroken atoner, who may or may not be trying for his knighthood in the near future. I'm going to use this to keep track of stuff for Val, but you guys are totally welcome to post in it too! The more the merrier!

About me...well, I'm a graduate student, female, 22 years old, wondering why on earth I decided grad school would be a good idea. I like writing, and all sorts of other things, and I do martial arts in my free time...which is becoming more and more limited nowadays. I also play Nasira in Lhavit :) Nice to meet you!

Rules for this Thread: Post whatever you want. Seriously. Just as long as it's not insulting or graphic.

Syliras Seasonal Challenge Checklist - Summer 514 AV
(I'm trying to do them all. If anyone wants to help out, drop me a line.)
Visit the Temple of All Gods - Done!
Have a talk with one of the Knights in the Master NPC List, for Knights have a talk with one of the Commoners in the Master NPC List
Order a cup of coffee in The Bean coffee shop - Done!
Bump into someone - Done, he's been bumped into. (Shh, it counts!)
Visit the Mithryn Outpost - Done
Visit one of the locations in the Mithryn Outpost - And done
Increases a job-related skill by 5 points
Kiss a Knight/Squire/Page, For Knights, kiss a civilian
Go spelunking in the Aylasa Caves
Go trekking in the Bronze Woods
Be possessed by a Ghost/Possess someone
Ride a horse through the Windmount Stables

Personal Goals
-Make friends...or the closest to friends he can have.
-Explore this whole Valien becoming a follower of Leth thing (I didn't see the parallels till I read Leth's lore page, now I can't stop seeing it.)
-Get drunk. (Valien, not me.)
-Either become a squire or get a job. - Done. Courier Valien is ready for business.
Last edited by Valien on June 5th, 2014, 3:46 am, edited 5 times in total.
Box code by Cylos Marn
Valien
Player

Words: 41501
Joined roleplay: December 27th, 2012, 6:31 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Valien on June 4th, 2014, 6:16 am

New ideas for things I want to do:

-Valien trying to learn how to do housework stuff. Valien COOKING. Valien's first attempt at cooking is going to involve smoke, annoyed neighbors, and a quick evacuation of the apartment...and he and Serah will be eating out for the next few days after that.
-In line with that, Valien trying to be a single parent while still trying to keep a bit of a 'tough guy' image. Why, yes, Serah, please do weave flowers in your father's hair so he can sit down to your tea party XD

Flashback Threads
-Elias's topic with Valien has given me a taste for these. So Ravok flashbacks where I tell Val's story while practicing all those neat criminal-type skills that reformed!Valien can't and wouldn't practice in Syliras might be fun.
Last edited by Valien on June 8th, 2014, 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Box code by Cylos Marn
Valien
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Valien on June 4th, 2014, 5:34 pm

Goals for Summer 514
  • Job Thread 1 - Done!
  • Job Thread 2

Skills To Practice
  • Riding (it will help with being a Courier, especially with the Mithryn Outpost being there)
  • Cooking (Because Val doesn't want to poison his offspring.)
  • Observation
  • Investigation

Skills to practice in flashback
  • Unarmed Combat
  • Larceny (?)
  • Intelligence
  • Investigation
  • Impersonation
  • Disguise
  • Intimidation (?)
  • Blind Fighting
  • Flirting (pre-Avenna Valien and one embarrassed me.)
Box code by Cylos Marn
Valien
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook