Langauge and Svefra Questions

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Atoll Northwind on June 8th, 2014, 5:34 am

Hey Peeps,

Some more questions if anyone can point me the right way or knows off the top of their head.

• Since pods all have Avikki how plausible is it that my PC would have one? And if he does would he pay for it? I didn't see a price on the price list. Or can I self mod him getting a baby and so on and so forth?
  • Someone mentioned it takes a year to go from basic to fluent with languages, is this correct? Is there a certain amount of threads that must be completed? And by that logic I assume two years for poor to fluent.
  • Just double-checking this one actually, can anyone add their family to the Consortia? Any NPCs would have to be HD approved obviously.

Thank you much. :)
Speech (Fratava). Speech (Common). Speech (Tukant).
Atoll Northwind
Live by the Sea

Words: 55665
Joined roleplay: May 21st, 2014, 10:17 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Roderick on June 22nd, 2014, 12:38 am

I don't think I can answer Q1 or 3 - at least not accurately - but I do know about number 2; Goss gave an answer for that here
Thoughts
"Speech"
Standard text

If there is ever a time when I don't post within a thread - or create one - within a few days, send me a PM; the chances are I may have accidentally forgotten.
Roderick
Player

Words: 294797
Joined roleplay: July 20th, 2013, 9:10 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes