PM to join A Long Stroll out of Town

Dallen travels outside the city, in search of a muse.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

A Long Stroll out of Town

Postby Quiarinox on March 6th, 2014, 1:42 am

Quiarinox's eyes moved between the two of them, so harsh and unforgiving. What sort of girl did they take her to be? Did every woman who wandered into the wilderness just open up about their business? She saw no mark to indicate they were guards, but they acted with the rumoured insistence of the Syliran knighthood. Her scowl deepened, and she maintained her distance. Already, and this was amusing to her, she could detect the first bit of a rift opening between both men with the interruption, and her own evasiveness. Would they pursue her? Would they threaten her to learn her secrets? She was a weak little human woman. Under the threat of harm, she would not hold out... but her memory would.

"I don't care what you're both out here for," she started, even though she lied through her teeth. She did care. She needed to know. She could deny the hunger for the words, though. "It does not make your question any more welcome."

She was starting to feel cold, though, and couldn't help but be drawn closer to the fire, glaring at them both as if to demand they step away and let her in. To demand they stay where she can see them. What weapons did she have on her? She could swing her pack, and she had her fans, but they were so unwieldy and... flimsy, in terms of protection. Somewhere, Rhysol was perhaps rolling his eyes at her arrogance. Stupid Chaon.

The thought irritated her and she slumped forward at the fire, expressing defeat. Coaxing for more questions. Wordless insisting that they continue their altercation and allow it to grow. She wanted to see a line drawn, and the two men at either side.
Quiarinox
basilisk's glare.

Words: 67285
Joined roleplay: September 5th, 2012, 10:50 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Dallen on March 7th, 2014, 11:49 am

"I don't care what you're both out here for. It does not make your question any more welcome."
Dallen smirked as Rina slouched forward towards the fire immediately afterwards, and shook his head. "Listen, Rina. If you're going to sit by Yuri's fire, like I am, I think you should at least tell him what yer' doing up here." Turning back to the town, Dallen kept sketching, working on the Denvali Quarter, since it was directly connected to the mountains. "And I don't care if you don't care, Rina. I'm going to tell you anyways, because there's less chance of someone murdering me by accident if I state my intentions." Scritch, scritch. Dallen's pencil moved over the shanty-town and headed onward to the Old Quarter. "I'm up here to draw the city, and I simply met Yuri up here, who lives here. Normally wouldn't have bothered him but... he has a fire, seemed nice enough, and it was cold. Plus, this is the best angle to draw the city at." Taking out his sausage and contemplating it, Dallen tossed it to Yuri, who should have good enough reflexes to catch it. "Yuri, if you would cook this for Rina? I don't really have the time, and I'd most likely burn it. Really looks like she needs it, the scrawny little thing."

NOTICE: THIS CHARACTER IS BEING PLACED UNDER HIATUS. ALL CURRENT THREADS SHALL BE FINISHED, BUT THIS CHARACTER WILL BE SUSPENDED TILL FURTHER NOTICE OTHERWISE.
Dallen
Art is Everything

Words: 29774
Joined roleplay: January 17th, 2014, 1:14 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Yuri Lehrer on March 9th, 2014, 9:49 am

Yuri got into a kneeling position to make himself more comfortable when he looked back to Rina, and to Dallen to se how they'd taken what he had said, Rina looked impassive except for her eyes which were always dancing around, seemingly between two points of interest, and Dallen… well he seemed to enjoy this situation going by his demeanour, but Yuri couldn't be too certain as he had woken up a short time ago so he was still a little sleepy, rubbing his eyes once more to help clear the sleep from them, Yuri listened to what was being said by Rina which was barely more than "I don't care what you're both out here for. It does not make your question any more welcome." Yuri was slightly perplexed when shortly after stating this, Rina moved a little closer to the fire, eyes still on himself and Dallen, almost demanding them to remain where they were.

Looking over at Dallen now, Yuri noted that he smirked, seemingly in connection to Rina's moving closer to the fire, he also shook his head then spoke once more "Listen, Rina. If you're going to sit by Yuri's fire, like I am, I think you should at least tell him what yer' doing up here." Yuri thought to himself Well this is certainly interesting, the Jovial and straightforward Artist and the Matriarchic Woman, and there's myself as well… 3 seemingly different people in the same place, maybe this is the work of the gods? I can only imagine how this will end. Turning to face the others who were in his campsite once more, Yuri just observed them to try to get a better gauge of who he was with, finding that impossible he simply continued to listen to what Dallen had to say which was "And I don't care if you don't care, Rina. I'm going to tell you anyways, because there's less chance of someone murdering me by accident if I state my intentions." Yuri couldn't disagree with this as he found that some meetings were simply easier when everyone knew what everyone else was doing.

Dallen continued by stating what he was doing up on the mountains then he took out a sausage from one of his pockets, seemed to think about something for a second then tossed it to Yuri, who caught it with a look of mild surprise on his face. Dallen continued still, asking Yuri to cook the sausage for Rina because he's most likely burn it, so Yuri set to it, getting up and snapping a branch off of a nearby tree, ripping the leaves off and impaling the sausage on it, Yuri then proceeded to hold the sausage over the fire and waited for it too cook, all the while he had a question on his mind so he decided to ask as this was a more or less perfect opportunity to give life to a conversation, drawing a breath he asked "So… I am kind of curious, but which deity do you guys follow? I myself follow Dira." Adding on the last bit just in case they should ask him about his religious preferences.

All thanks to Assilsa Curare for the signature.

Replied Owed 1/1 | Threads 1/5 (3) | Threads Planned: 1 | Threads Awaiting Grading: 0

Threads that need replies: 1/1 (1)
Death to Death
Yuri Lehrer
The Honourable Mercenary

Words: 118678
Joined roleplay: August 9th, 2013, 4:19 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Fractale on June 11th, 2014, 5:02 pm

Dallen :
Skills
Observation +1 XP
Socialization +2 XP
Drawing +2 XP

Lores
Yuri: Mercenary
Rina: Cold and Proud?

Loots
Partial Drawing of Zeltiva
-12 SP (3 Sheets of Paper)
-2 SP (1 sausage)

Yuri Lehrer :
Skills
Observation +3 XP
Socialization +2 XP

Lores
Kata: Sword Exercise
Dallen: The Jovial Artist
Rina: A Matriarchic Woman

Loots

Quiarinox :
Skills
Observation +1 XP
Socialization +1 XP

Lores
Zeltiva Has Different Trees Than Kalea
Yuri: Brute with a Weapon
Eating and Drinking: A Tiresome Necessity

Loots

It would be highly appreciated if you could edit your post in the Grade Request Thread to acknowledge that it has been graded.

If there are any questions or concerns send a PM my way and we'll do what we can to work it out. :)

Modded Threads: 0/3

The avatar is a mixture of both the MC from the anime Fractale and a fractal as a background for those interested.
Fractale
Retired Staff

Words: 7968
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2014, 10:36 pm
Race: Staff account

Previous