Hello all!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello all!

Postby Jack Dealto on June 11th, 2014, 11:58 pm

Hello everyone!

I'm just kind of peeking around here a bit!

I used to be very active on another online roleplaying forum, but school got in the way, and I came back to what seems like a lot of responsibility on the site... and I just want to do a few, easy going threads with some folk.

So here I am!

I'm looking at Human-Vantha character, I think. With the name Jack Dealto! I need to read through more of your lore to try and form a backstory, and scout the site before I even do that, but I'm looking forward to the potential roleplays with you all!

Any suggestions for me? Banter? Fist-to-cuffs?

Thanks!
Jack Dealto
Player

Words: 218
Joined roleplay: June 11th, 2014, 11:54 pm
Race: Human, Vantha

Hello all!

Postby Roscoe on June 12th, 2014, 12:51 am

Hey there Jack! I like your name(It's mine IRL :) ). If you've read through the PM in your inbox and have been checking out the links contained therein, that should be a pretty good starting foundation. Just take your time to walk through the lore and get a feel for things and you will be set up to have a wonderful experience here on Miz. :) If you have any particular questions feel free to ask- in this thread, or you can feel free to PM me with anything. We also have an absolutely wonderful group of people who hang around the chat room and are knowledgeable and extremely helpful. :)
Roscoe
It's not easy being evil

Words: 85779
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2013, 10:28 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal